View topic image gallery

image.jpg
IMG_4506.JPG
IMG_4505.JPG
IMG_4504.JPG
IMG_4497.JPG
IMG_4507.JPG
#1 11 years ago

This is a mint condition LOTR. No wear, no flipper wear 1 owner. I cannot prove it's HUO, but looking the game over it looks fantastic to me, previous owner said he had the receipt somewhere but could not find it.

Build date on it is May 2006, has all the characters in it, no broken plastics, looks fresh out of the box.

IMG_4507.JPGIMG_4507.JPG IMG_4497.JPGIMG_4497.JPG IMG_4504.JPGIMG_4504.JPG IMG_4505.JPGIMG_4505.JPG IMG_4506.JPGIMG_4506.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Damn timing is everything, I just blew it all on IJ! One day Eric, one day...
GLWTS

#3 11 years ago

PM sent.

#4 11 years ago

Ive always wanted to know, very few of my figures on my LOTR have weapons, were they removed at factory or just fell out over time? only 2 of mine still have them.

#5 11 years ago

Sale pending

#6 11 years ago

DAMMIT...been posting looking for a HUO LOTR...

#7 11 years ago

Darn... Was this flipped from craigslist? I was gonna pick that one up this weekend . Oh well, good luck to all!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ive always wanted to know, very few of my figures on my LOTR have weapons, were they removed at factory or just fell out over time? only 2 of mine still have them.

From what I've been able to find out, they were not installed at the factory. I bought a set of characters on Ebay and stole their weapons. The only one I'm missing now is a staff for Saruman.

#9 11 years ago

Home safe and sound. Beautiful pin Eric, thanks.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#10 11 years ago

effin rockin!

#12 11 years ago

That went fast is it safe to say HUO LOTR is now 5k plus?

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

It's a tough reality ... Last year 4-4500, this year 5-5500. Pinflation continues. Someday I think it'll level out, just not today.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

It's a tough reality ... Last year 4-4500, this year 5-5500. Pinflation continues. Someday I think it'll level out, just not today.

Party at pinsters. Ted grab the potato salad.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

nah. they can still be found for 4500 or less if you are lucky. Just have to shop and be diligent. Lots of them made. LOTS in the homes of non-pinheads that just liked the theme.

It is safe to say that 'on Pinside' HUO LOTR is now 5k plus.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nah. they can still be found for 4500 or less if you are lucky. Just have to shop and be diligent. Lots of them made. LOTS in the homes of non-pinheads that just liked the theme.
It is safe to say that 'on Pinside' HUO LOTR is now 5k plus.

"If you're lucky", and in Wisconsin.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Party at pinsters. Ted grab the potato salad.

Soon ... I'm thinking late May early June. Will get the word out when I get it together.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

"If you're lucky", and in Wisconsin.

yup, a lot of truth to that.

All about location. I still think you got a nice game and at a good price! Just clarifying that what one pays does not always establish the norm.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yup, a lot of truth to that.
All about location. I still think you got a nice game and at a good price! Just clarifying that what one pays does not always establish the norm.

A painful truth indeed. I recall HUO LOTRs going for 4k all day maybe 12-16 months ago. As demand grew that number became wishful thinking. There's a lot of pinheads in the Northeast ... and they're all zeroing in on Mr. Pinball, Craiglist, Pinside, and the like. Good pins just don't last long. I've been fortunate on a few occasions to be in the right place at the right time. Damn addictive hobby.

BTW ... getting into LOTR. It's set for tough outlanes, but I seem to be doing alright. Still don't know the rules... but having fun!

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

BTW ... getting into LOTR. It's set for tough outlanes, but I seem to be doing alright. Still don't know the rules... but having fun!

Enjoy it-great game!

#21 11 years ago

eabundy - you have some nice pin sales. I'm thinking its good you don't live near me because if you did, I'd be piss ass broke!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 18.95
9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 25.00
$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 39.50
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 7.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-lord-of-the-rings-5000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.