IMG_1123.JPG
IMG_1122.JPG
IMG_1120.JPG
IMG_1119.JPG
IMG_1116.JPG
IMG_1118.JPG
IMG_1117.JPG
IMG_1115.JPG
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Games located in Palatine, IL, pick up only.

HUO Jurassic Park - works 100%, no topper, extra slingshot plastics included, pics available here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxj9gRF0HIOcbTZ5X2tvWF9xVzQ&usp=sharing

Prototype #1 Ultrapin - Contains the original 12 tables, along with some CD's that include a bunch of hacked tables
(contains 177 tables in total). Pics available here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxj9gRF0HIOcX25fdkhTbFluVDg&usp=sharing

Thanks,
Josh Sharpe

#2 9 years ago

IMG_1112.JPGIMG_1112.JPG

IMG_1111.JPGIMG_1111.JPG IMG_1113.JPGIMG_1113.JPG IMG_1114.JPGIMG_1114.JPG IMG_1115.JPGIMG_1115.JPG IMG_1116.JPGIMG_1116.JPG IMG_1117.JPGIMG_1117.JPG IMG_1118.JPGIMG_1118.JPG IMG_1119.JPGIMG_1119.JPG IMG_1120.JPGIMG_1120.JPG IMG_1121.JPGIMG_1121.JPG IMG_1122.JPGIMG_1122.JPG IMG_1123.JPGIMG_1123.JPG IMG_1124.JPGIMG_1124.JPG IMG_1125.JPGIMG_1125.JPG IMG_1126.JPGIMG_1126.JPG IMG_1127.JPGIMG_1127.JPG IMG_1128.JPGIMG_1128.JPG IMG_1129.JPGIMG_1129.JPG IMG_1130.JPGIMG_1130.JPG
#3 9 years ago

Gotta ask....but why would a Huo jp have a hole drilled in the cab as shown in pic #9?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Gotta ask....but why would a Huo jp have a hole drilled in the cab as shown in pic #9?

To give it an authentic, routed look.

#5 9 years ago

The JP must have been in a pretty rough home.

#6 9 years ago

Looking at who the seller is I am willing to bet that game has seen a lot more plays than most games and has probably been better maintained as well.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

To give it an authentic, routed look.

Not sure if its the case for Data East, but definitely some williams games came pre-drilled for lock bars. Either way It has to be the nicest JP around for $3k, which this isn't :-/

#8 9 years ago

Why???? do you guys rag on the mans fs thread . I kills me wend someone has a pin fs u guys like find something wrong with . but if u sell something it is the best !!! Good luck bro!!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

Why???? do you guys rag on the mans fs thread . I kills me wend someone has a pin fs u guys like find something wrong with . but if u sell something it is the best !!! Good luck bro!!

I haven't posted in this thread as I didn't want to pig-pile, but let me ask you, do you honestly think that JP is HUO? Thread crapping is one thing, but some criticism can be warranted.

#10 9 years ago

Is Aladdin's Castle NOT some guys really big house??

The family I bought this from claimed to have purchased both this JP and a TZ brand new back in 1993, and they have been in their basement since that time. Whether that's actually true or not . . . you got me, but that's what I was told.

The Ultrapin I can absolutely guarantee was OUO (Office Use Only). It was sitting in my dad's office since 2006 and was recently moved to my garage.

Any other questions don't hesitate to ask . . . any comments/criticism are also welcomed. Ultimately the game will sell for what it's worth based on its condition, because that's typically how these things tend to work themselves out.

Thanks,
Josh

#11 9 years ago

That is about the best I've ever seen anyone handle the pinside pile on, nicely done. GLWTS!

#12 9 years ago

Does anyone know what's up with the extra slingshot plastics being a different color? Was that standard for the backup JP plastics?

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Does anyone know what's up with the extra slingshot plastics being a different color? Was that standard for the backup JP plastics?

Yes, that was standard. And to anyone interested, Josh is a great guy to deal with! GLWS!

Brad

#14 9 years ago

Bump . . . priced reduced to $2500 for either game.

Thanks,
Josh

#15 9 years ago

Bump . . . priced reduced to $2400 obo for either game.

Thanks,
Josh

#16 9 years ago

Bump . . . priced reduced to $2300 obo for either game.

Thanks,
Josh

#17 9 years ago

Bump . . . price reduced to $2200 obo for either game.

22 more bumps to go until they are both FREE!

Thanks,
Josh

#18 9 years ago

7 more bumps and I'd take them both

Quoted from ifpapinball:

Bump . . . price reduced to $2200 obo for either game.

22 more bumps to go until they are both FREE!

Thanks,
Josh

#19 9 years ago

Currently these games are the only reason why I'm not parking in my garage, so expect bumps more frequently as the weather gets worse

#20 9 years ago

Bump . . . price reduced to $2100 obo for either game.

21 more bumps to go until they are both FREE!

Thanks,
Josh

#21 9 years ago

That scoop wear for JP is actually pretty good, they all have them, and I've seen really nice otherwise machines with a lot worse than that. HUO or not, those scoops just take a beating.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That scoop wear for JP is actually pretty good, they all have them, and I've seen really nice otherwise machines with a lot worse than that. HUO or not, those scoops just take a beating.

I'm just glad the TZ that came out of the same basement was in even nicer shape. Looks like the kids definitely played the JP more often

#23 9 years ago

Yeh JP is getting at a good price point.

I certainly would not use HUO as it has a bit more wear than a lot of routed ones I've seen.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Not sure if its the case for Data East, but definitely some williams games came pre-drilled for lock bars. Either way It has to be the nicest JP around for $3k, which this isn't :-/

I think DE predrilled the holes. I have a HUO JP and it also has a hole there.

#25 9 years ago

No pre-drilled holes in JP. Drilled holes are for games on route.

#26 9 years ago

Subject line has been edited to "Probably Not HUO". It wouldn't fit "although that's how it was advertised from the seller"

#27 9 years ago

Bump . . . price reduced to $2000 obo for either game.

20 more bumps to go until they are both FREE!

Thanks,
Josh

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Bump . . . price reduced to $2000 obo for either game.
20 more bumps to go until they are both FREE!
Thanks,
Josh

FREE? I'll take them both then. Actually i'd be screwed if I took in 2 games at this point. one would have to sit outside with a tarp on it.

#29 9 years ago

Bump! Price Reduced to $1,900 obo....just trying to help...

#30 9 years ago

I don't want to turn away anyone that is willing to offer between $1901-2000

#31 9 years ago

Someone buy this quickly before it drops into my price point, because I will drive down there and get it, and I have no business buying any games right now. One will have to live in my van until I have room.

#32 9 years ago

Bump . . . price on the Ultrapin reduced to $1900 obo.

Keeping the JP at $2000 obo for now as I finally got a couple of interested emails. I'll go back to lowering it after these fall through

#33 9 years ago

Let me know if the deals fall thru...might be interested in the JP...can pick up tomorrow.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from DarthPinhead:

Let me know if the deals fall thru...might be interested in the JP...can pick up tomorrow.

With both emails regarding the JP coming from the Craigslist ad, I'm still rolling 'first come/first served'.

PM sent

#36 9 years ago

Yea 2 seems about right I have a super nice one with no holes in front of cab and a topper and super nice playfield with cliffys .also all leds and all super band clear rubbers with powerball as egg ,and is super clean.when I sellit here soon I think I would ask 2300 or so . So yours is nice with out some of that so 2k is what I would ask also

1 week later
#37 9 years ago

Hmmm...I wish I had the cash and didn't just move two weeks ago... I have the space for a new pin, just not the cash now (next month - or two - might be a different issue).

#38 9 years ago

Standing firm for now while these tire kickers work themselves out

#39 9 years ago

Excellent seller, buy with confidence.

#40 9 years ago

Damn. I was hoping they'd be around $400/ea in a couple weeks, I was gunna jump

Quoted from ifpapinball:

Standing firm for now while these tire kickers work themselves out

#41 9 years ago

Whoops . . . I forgot the Ultrapin can happily continue it's ride down the price towards free!

Ultrapin now at $1800 obo . . . I think

#42 9 years ago

I think that price is stellar.

Quoted from ifpapinball:

Ultrapin now at $1800

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

DE did not predrill holes as most people around here know. And to the poster that asked why everyone is ragging on the seller...I for one am so tired of seeing games from that era represented as HUO when virtually NO pins before the mid 90's were ever bought NIB by home owners. We sold less than five total before that period....just really never happened. A few movie stars or rock stars but buying new pins just wasn't on the publics radar. Williams even said very few were sold privately. I have seen more than one ad that will say something like "HUO except for holes drilled in the front". At least it makes for some good humor, including some fun snarky comments from this thread! Anyway, at least his prices are fair and he posted a lot of photos, so you know what you are getting. I have always kind of wanted an Ultra Pin for the cool looks. Still too much for furniture though, at least for me. Bet the OP is wishing he posted in the Marketplace by now!

#44 9 years ago

Thats the cheapest I have seen an Ultra Pin. I wish they would have finished tweaking it before they abandoned the game. Its such a great looking piece! Bonus for including the extra pin tables on CD! Hope you move it soon. Strange in that I have seen a couple sell locally for $2800 last year...your price is very fair. And I didn't notice you took the HUO for JP out....good move!

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

DE did not predrill holes as most people around here know. And to the poster that asked why everyone is ragging on the seller...I for one am so tired of seeing games from that era represented as HUO when virtually NO pins before the mid 90's were ever bought NIB by home owners. We sold less than five total before that period....just really never happened. A few movie stars or rock stars but buying new pins just wasn't on the publics radar. Williams even said very few were sold privately. I have seen more than one ad that will say something like "HUO except for holes drilled in the front". At least it makes for some good humor, including some fun snarky comments from this thread!

Just be ready when MArmour lists his custom, cabinet-drilled HUO JP for sale.

#46 9 years ago

Interesting...I sold a lot of them NIB and don't recall predrilled holes. My apologies if I'm mistaken. Only recall Williams and Gottlieb doing that, and they included security hardware.

#47 9 years ago

I was kidding. I had a really nice JP and it didn't have holes. Some people are very willing to trust a seller's claim of "home use only" even when the condition doesn't even come close.

#48 9 years ago

I'll have to remember when I advertise my dad's HUO TAF for sale that my brother and I played the crap out of since 1992, to include the picture of Pat Lawlor helping unbox it in my childhood bedroom . . . because there's no way pictures of that playfield would pass the Pinside HUO smell test

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

I'll have to remember when I advertise my dad's HUO TAF for sale that my brother and I played the crap out of since 1992, to include the picture of Pat Lawlor helping unbox it in my childhood bedroom . . . because there's no way pictures of that playfield would pass the Pinside HUO smell test

Hope you guys didn't drill holes in it!

#50 9 years ago

Just for coolness can you post that pic anyway?

Not everyone can say their dads name is on the playfield of so many pins we love

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
London, ON
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-jurassic-park-prototype-1-ultrapin-3k-each and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.