Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Never thought I would sell this, but picking up some other nice pins and need some room. Third owner from original guy that bought it NIB. Judge for yourself. Biggest problem is the back of the cab - they must have spun it on a driveway or something and scrached up the bottom panel. Cab is not perfect and has a few touch-ups mainly in the black. I put in up-graded speakers in the head and a sub in the cab. Put cliffys on all the holes, but there is NO wear underneath. Only wear is a tiny bit in the shooter lane and on the T-Rex saucer. I bought a new lockdown bar, the topper, remote battery holder, and replaced all the gi sockets (for some reason they were all rusted). Asking $2750 on pinside - pics are here:
http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade/HUO-Jurassic-Park

Scott

#2 9 years ago

Another HUO Scott? Nice. I finally got a hold of that Genie you discovered thanks to Chad.

GLWTS!

#3 9 years ago

That Genie was sweet. This was another local find years ago.

#4 9 years ago

Let me know how this goes, I picked up an HUO JP this weekend myself! A few bulbs and pop bumper adjustments and it will be on the block.

GLWS

Jason

#5 9 years ago

Good luck with the sale. It sure looks better than mine!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!