Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Have a couple new pins coming in this week so I'm looking to keep it down to 4 pins with WoZ hopefully coming before the new year.

IM: HUO 2nd owner. This was Nimble's LE conversion & is truly a masterpiece. Includes: Shaker, FF speaker kit, Hot Rod red armor kit including Coin door & Metal Arch, Cointaker LED's. Pinball Life Arc Reactor Backbox kit. War Machine with LED chest arc reactor & LED in Cannon that lights up with flasher. $5500

AFM: Original Unfaded art with minor touch up's in Black Areas. Pinbits Shaker, Black out mod, enhanced strobe, Color DMD, Playfield is very nice with minimal out hole wear. Inserts are very nice. Pinbits Plastic protectors, Martians with LED eyes. Bill Ung's saucer Kit. $8k.

Prefer to work local deals here in So Cal but will work with shippers if there is no local interest.

Thanks, Steve

#2 11 years ago

Hurry Kwiki get your second and third pins.

Best of luck with sales smassa

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Hurry Kwiki get your second and third pins.

Sorry, but both are out of my budget. Good luck with the sale smassa.

#4 11 years ago

What's coming in other than xmen?

#5 11 years ago

PM sent.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

What's coming in other than xmen?

TF LE Decepticon. I know most people will be saying WTF are you getting that game for. But the price for a NIB just couldnt be passed up. Who knows maybe it will surprise me or another power pack update will be released.

Talked to Waison at comicon & he believes the code is not quite done yet. One can only hope!!!!

#7 11 years ago

I bet your AFM is a stellar example. Good luck with your sale.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I bet your AFM is a stellar example. Good luck with your sale.

I've seen and played it several times (even Ruled the Universe on it ) and I can confirm that it is, in fact, very nice!

#10 11 years ago

TFLE even now is a great pin! It's the one pin my daughter (7) and I play almost every day. You will be glad you grabbed one. Good luck on the sale.

#11 11 years ago

cool about the TFLE and good luck with the sale. Both of them looked pretty nice to me!

#12 11 years ago

hmmph. Slept in too late today . looks like scott and rob were johnny on the spot. well, anyway would you please post a few pics of the IM just so we can have a look? I really want to see this one. Go ahead and post AFM pics also if not too much trouble. but if you have to choose, choose IM

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

hmmph. Slept in too late today . looks like scott and rob were johnny on the spot. well, anyway would you please post a few pics of the IM just so we can have a look? I really want to see this one. Go ahead and post AFM pics also if not too much trouble. but if you have to choose, choose IM

Nobody has committed to either game. I'll try n find the like to a photo book of both games I did earlier.

#14 11 years ago

If you are looking for a super nice IM with a quality custom trim job, with perfect color, this is the IM for you.

A part of me was hoping that the timing would be right so I could pick this up since I miss my IM and it's still one of my favorite pins, but it just isn't in the cards for me at this time.

#15 11 years ago

Pics will be posted tonite.

#16 11 years ago

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64407245@N05/

Link to Photos from when I had them for sale earlier in the year. IM has the upgraded war machine figure not shown in pics.

AFM has the added Pinbits plastics protector kit & I also installed a brand new replacement SOL Scoop.

If anyone would like pics of these feel free to email me.

#17 11 years ago

Deal Pending for IM

4 weeks later
#18 11 years ago

IM sold, Bump AFM to $7500

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I've seen and played it several times (even Ruled the Universe on it ) and I can confirm that it is, in fact, very nice!

But set up too easy apparently.

#20 11 years ago

Still available...had a few emails but no commitments

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

But set up too easy apparently.

LOL! Touche. Missed this post before.

#23 11 years ago

How much did the IM sell for? $4300 like some think it would sell for or?

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

How much did the IM sell for? $4300 like some think it would sell for or?

lol....list price

#25 11 years ago

Can't believe both you and Nimble made the mistake of selling IM.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Can't believe both you and Nimble made the mistake of selling IM.

I made the mistake of selling mine. I made another mistake by not buying this one.

5 months later
#27 11 years ago

What is the rerun of IM gonna sell for?

#28 11 years ago

Ahhhhhhhgggggh!!! You guys are killing me by reviving old threads. I thought an IM popped up one state away just now.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

What is the rerun of IM gonna sell for?

Where do it say anything about a rerun of Iron Man? And what does this six month old for sale thread have anything to do with it?

Quoted from TheBaron:

Ahhhhhhhgggggh!!! You guys are killing me by reviving old threads. I thought an IM popped up one state away just now.

You guys? It's pretty much one guy. Been doing it for days. If you see a thread pop up with a lot of replies, check that it's not old.

#30 11 years ago

I was wondering why my old FS thread came up again. Lol

Quoted from TheBaron:Ahhhhhhhgggggh!!! You guys are killing me by reviving old threads. I thought an IM popped up one state away just now.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Where do it say anything about a rerun of Iron Man?

I was assured yesterday, by a Stern employee in the know, that there is currently no plan to re-run Iron Man.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I was assured yesterday, by a Stern employee in the know, that there is currently no plan to re-run Iron Man.

With that being said can you really take anything said by them as a sure thing when Gary has been on record as saying certain games are done only to rerun them?

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Yea, I've been saying this for months... yet there's nonstop thread after thread of people assuming (wishing) otherwise

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Yea, I've been saying this for months... yet there's nonstop thread after thread of people assuming (wishing) otherwise

I know, right? It's been said over and over and over... IM is not being re-run!! If you look at the franchise of anything like this, they don't want to license/push out old material when the series is all new/rebooted. Makes total sense for the licenser!! For Marvel, the license for IM pinball is peanuts anyways, they want to push the new stuff!!

#35 11 years ago

This sixth month old for sale thread has now been revived and turned into a thread about rerunning iron man. All started by one man. Please die thread!

#36 11 years ago

Took him forever to sell that IM. Times have changed!

#37 11 years ago

I sent Robin a suggestion on how to discourage thread resurrection in the future. Will have to see what he thinks and whether or not it is feasible on this forum platform.

#38 11 years ago

In some ways, resurrecting threads is a good idea for past reference.

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

In some ways, resurrecting threads is a good idea for past reference.

And now the famous investing disclaimer is required: "Past performance is not indicative of future results"

#40 11 years ago

I wish I was further.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-im-afm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.