Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pinballer22
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 40 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC01118.JPG
DSC01117.JPG
DSC00626.JPG
DSC00624.JPG
DSC00623.JPG
DSC00622.JPG
DSC00621.JPG
DSC00620.JPG
DSC00619.JPG
DSC00618.JPG
DSC00617.JPG
DSC00616.JPG
DSC00614.JPG
DSC00612.JPG
DSC00611.JPG
DSC00610.JPG

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Instead of constantly posting new FS/FT posts I am going to keep this one rolling.....

Currently FS/FT:

Lethal weapon 3-took this on a trade. Legs shot with fresh paint, new leg leveler and leg bolts. Vacuumed the inside of the cabinet and that's it. Works and plays but could use a shopping and flippers rebuilt. Sounds acting funny and haven't touched it and might just need reseated. $1000

HUO TSPP - like new all the way around and is completely stock with very low plays...maybe a few leds. - possible trade in works

Games I am after:

Tron Pro
Addams Family
Fish Tales
Whitewater
Alvin G titles--never owned one
Willing to listen to any offers though

DSC00021.JPG DSC00013.JPG DSC00014.JPG DSC00009.JPG DSC00011.JPG DSC00012.JPG

#2 6 years ago

Beautiful game I never played. Interesting PF layout!

#3 6 years ago

One last bump before I fold her up and stick it in storage for awhile

#4 6 years ago

Nice looking game, love the art and theme. GLWS

#5 6 years ago

If you were closer I would be all over this game! Gorgeous condition and a great theme. I just noticed Player #13 on the playfield is "Trudeau" and that's not a reference to the former Canadian Prime Minister

#6 6 years ago

Someone with room should buy this rare pin.

#7 6 years ago

looks amazing...bump

1 week later
#8 6 years ago

Adding a few others for the FS/FT list to make room for new pins coming. Willing to listen to any offers:

Family Guy $5200 - powder coated by Back Alley, LED's, Mirror Blades, Speaker Light Kit, new pf glass, McKee Topper and I am sure I am forgetting something. Also includes manual. Clean but not shopped.

Sopranos SOLD- powder coated by Back Alley, red t molding added, red dmd cover, LED's, mirror Blades. Just received a deep cleaning less than 100 plays ago

Apollo 13 *Traded* - Cleaned top to bottom, LED's added. Cabinet is very nice and pf is also very nice and mostly mylar.

Freddy $1300 - Cabinet is very nice, pf is ok with some wear /cracking outside the mylar. Plays great and just shopped and all bulbs replaced with new ones.

Monster Bash $11500 - Full restore by myself. New decals, new ipb pf, new plastics, metal and trim chromed by Chestnut, new scoop, LEDs, mirror blades, custom painted figures, new swamp plastic, drac bracket, the list goes on.

Soon will have a few others to list

#9 6 years ago

pics

DSC00443.JPG DSC00442.JPG DSC00445.JPG DSC00441.JPG

#10 6 years ago

mb pics

DSC00329.JPG DSC00328.JPG DSC00327.JPG DSC00326.JPG

#11 6 years ago

I recognize that Family Guy, looks awesome with the powder coated trim!

Man I wish I had room, I would love a Sopranos for awhile, game has grown on me a lot more since playing at the local arcade near me.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I recognize that Family Guy, looks awesome with the powder coated trim!

Yep, has been fun but just had to pick a few to list. Not hoping to sell them all and FGY is probably the one I hope to keep of them all but who knows

#13 6 years ago

Bump for a good guy. Hope all is well man!

#14 6 years ago

Thanks Tony, all is good just decide I better sell a few since I am 5 over my cap and want some others

#15 6 years ago

Evening bump, open to trades

#16 6 years ago

I'd love to try out an Apollo..

#17 6 years ago

Pinballer22,
Very nice MB.. GLWS.. should go soon to a MB enthusiast.. those machines are selling for far more with less mods from the retail restorers.
Just curious why you're getting rid of so many?
What's on the way?

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

What's on the way?

Hopefully he is getting many System 11 games.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Just curious why you're getting rid of so many?

I can fit 12 and currently have 17 machines and hoping to bring a Metallica very soon. I was in a buying frenzy and all of a sudden decided it was time to cut loose of a few. I have a line in the garage that will be getting full restores just like MB - IJ, FH, TOTAN and TOM currently all wait.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

wish you were closer, Why did you move

For a chance to retire young My wife got a great job offer that lets me stay home with my kids instead of working but the problem is it is much more work.

#22 6 years ago

My wife needs a job like this or I need a new wife like this!!!!

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

My wife needs a job like this or I need a new wife like this!!!!

Amen, brother....pin collection would be a lot larger if the that was the case

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

pin collection would be a lot larger if the that was the case

That's the problem...before I only had a space for 5 so I had to switch it up a lot. Now that I had a bigger better game room I went a little crazy buying. Now the wife is on my case since the game room is overflowing into the living room and the garage is filling up with projects :-0

#25 6 years ago

I hear ya.....a problem I would love to have....never enough room.

#26 6 years ago

Happy 4th bump....prices lowered. Apollo traded last night

Family Guy $5200 - powder coated by Back Alley, LED's, Mirror Blades, Speaker Light Kit, new pf glass, McKee Topper, new pf glass and I am sure I am forgetting something. Also includes manual. Clean but not shopped.

Sopranos $4000 - powder coated by Back Alley, red t molding added, red dmd cover, LED's, mirror Blades, new pf glass. Just received a deep cleaning less than 100 plays ago

Apollo 13 *Traded* - Cleaned top to bottom, LED's added. Cabinet is very nice and pf is also very nice and mostly mylar.

FREDDY $1300 - Cabinet is very nice, pf is ok with some wear /cracking outside the mylar. Plays great and just shopped and all bulbs replaced with new ones.

Monster Bash $11500 - Full restore by myself. New decals, new ipb pf, new plastics, metal and trim chromed by Chestnut, new scoop, LEDs, mirror blades, custom painted figures, new swamp plastic, drac bracket, new pf glass, new backglass trim the list goes on.

#27 6 years ago

Nice looking line-up. Would love to get the MB but just bought a TOM and TOTAN so the old pinball funds are kind of low at the moment. Too bad too, because I live close at 168th and Center. I just love finding pins close to me. I think you should keep that one and sell the others until I can skim some more money from the grocery funds to afford it. :O) I am surprised you are selling it after doing all that work yourself. Keep me on your list for future sales, I got 18 in the game room at the moment, but have an idea how to rearrange to get a couple more in. We need to get together sometime.

#28 6 years ago

Great looking MB!

#29 6 years ago

Considering the hint by the color dmd guys, someone should grab this sweet monster bash to put the nee color dmd in.

#30 6 years ago

Bump. I sure hope the MB hint by ColorDMD beomes reality.

#31 6 years ago

Bump....the color DMD has me thinking about keeping MB! I need to cut loose of a few still though...any offers out there before I tried out Ebay?

#32 6 years ago

H0LY $H1T $0PRAN0$ L00K$ $1CK W1TH R3D TR1M!

#33 6 years ago

I hate to say "wish you were closer", but I would jump at that Ice Fever game if I could....

GLWS!

#34 6 years ago

Little bump and some more FGY pics

DSC00572.JPG DSC00574.JPG DSC00579.JPG DSC00582.JPG DSC00580.JPG DSC00581.JPG

#35 6 years ago

How about some more pics of Sopranos for motivation?

#36 6 years ago

I'd be all over Ice Fever if you were closer! GLWS!

#37 6 years ago

Just for you MnHotRod

DSC00592.JPG DSC00593.JPG DSC00594.JPG DSC00595.JPG

#38 6 years ago

bump/update need to sell asap

Freddy - $1100
Ice Fever - $1100

#39 6 years ago

To bad I don't make trips to Omaha any more.. I would pick up that freddy in a Heart beat.

#40 6 years ago

Ice Fever looks like an awesome layout. Had no idea the game is from '85.

#41 6 years ago

Recently spent a fair amount of time on Justin's Sopranos and Ice Fever - they are beautiful. If you are looking for top of the line examples of either of these you have found what you are looking for.

#42 6 years ago

Thanks jitneystand1....staying up to 3 playing is haunting me a little today

#43 6 years ago

I knew I got outta there at the right time, you guys looked like you were settling in for the long haul and I had work to look forward to.

#44 6 years ago

Pinballer22 just received high marks on the good guy scale from a couple local friends. Bump for great Pinsider.

Looks like I just snoozed and lozed on Sopranos.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

bump/update need to sell asap
FREDDY - $1100

BAH! I wish I didn't see this. We have an offer on a short sale house that is taking FOREVER. I can't really make any major purchases until we get this worked out. Damn this short sale. I friggin love FREDDY!!!

#46 6 years ago

Freddy is sold

#47 6 years ago

I think Ice Fever stole the show yesterday. I spent more time with that than any of the others. Fun game in damn near perfect condition

#48 6 years ago

Good to hear! Now I can stop trying to convince myself not to buy it from you.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from PurpleTophat:

Good to hear! Now I can stop trying to convince myself not to buy it from you.

+1

#50 6 years ago

I passed on a nice Ice Fever a while back, I've been kicking myself for not getting it... at that time I only had 2 machines and figured I was going overboard by getting a third...

Went for a Bobby Orr PowerPlay this week for #7, haven't played it yet.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside