• 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by bdaley6509
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AFMTD_021.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vesper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

** Updating for reduced price. I've had some interest at the initial price, but after our conversation below am willing to move it down in the interest of selling faster. No trades, please. **

Selling my home use only Cirqus Voltaire that I bought brand new in early 1998. The machine is in excellent condition and has been well maintained over the years. Light home use and in perfect working condition.

The following mods are installed: Color changing LEDs on Marvel & Juggler lights, Hole protector for ringmaster. I have the LEDs for the Acrobat lights too, but they were never installed. Includes a spare Ringmaster head, Ringmaster top metal plate and extra WOW stickers.

Asking: $9,000 OBO. Located in the Milwaukee area. I prefer to avoid shipping if possible, but it could be arranged.

Please see photos:
http://tinyurl.com/8rpkrkq

(Side note: Keen observers will notice that photos are not current, but the condition has not changed since it has seen very little use. I can provide detailed shots/closeups of anything that is requested.)

Post edited by Vesper : Updated price.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Whizzer:

Nice CV. Price is insane.

I'm not a person who buys/sells pins, so my initial price was based on what I've seen nicely shopped machines posted for. Would you guys have a recommended asking price for a machine in this condition?

Thanks.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Wow.. For a HUO that thing is in terrible shape. For gods sake look at the dust in the backbox (near hinge bolts) Was this thing GUO? Garage Use Only?
10k. Not Quite.. 5500 maybe 6k? Yeah, all day. I may even go 6500 but this is someone obviously trying to cash in. (at least from the collection)

Dust in the back box? Really? That's your complaint?

The machine has been indoors for its entire lifespan since it left the box. I don't make it a habit to clean dust from areas that aren't seen very often. I'm more worried about the playfield and making sure everything runs correctly.

1 week later
#45 11 years ago

Price has been reduced.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vesper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-cv?tu=Vesper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.