image-242.jpg
image-261.jpg
image-108.jpg
image-791.jpg
image-769.jpg
image-106.jpg
image.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Selling a HUO BBH with under 100 plays. Has shaker, sub kit, mirror blades, powered coated trim, speaker lights and deer. All LED. $4500image-360.jpgimage-360.jpgimage-489.jpgimage-489.jpgimage-318.jpgimage-318.jpgimage-505.jpgimage-505.jpgimage-242.jpgimage-242.jpgimage-261.jpgimage-261.jpgimage-108.jpgimage-108.jpgimage-791.jpgimage-791.jpgimage-769.jpgimage-769.jpgimage-106.jpgimage-106.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2 9 years ago

was signed by Gary and Borg

#3 9 years ago

Looks nice...is that brown powder? Underrated game that is overlooked by many because of the theme.

#4 9 years ago

great game.
but why would someone do of all those upgrades and not even play it a hundred times ?
well, apart from the obvious I need money for X reason and i didn't plan to sell but that's how it is..

#5 9 years ago

If you were in reasonable driving distance this game would be on its way to me...looks great. Nice mods. Low play. Wow!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Looks nice...is that brown powder? Underrated game that is overlooked by many because of the theme.

It is brown powder coating.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from archaik:

great game.
but why would someone do of all those upgrades and not even play it a hundred times ?
well, apart from the obvious I need money for X reason and i didn't plan to sell but that's how it is..

it doesn't get play much. I have 9 pins and it gets the lease play.

#8 9 years ago

I was going to post what I really think about the looks of the game... then I decided that I am speechless. No words immediately come to mind to accurately describe it.

#9 9 years ago

I played a bbh (not this one) and really enjoyed it. fun game, glws.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

I played a bbh (not this one) and really enjoyed it. fun game, glws.

thanks it is a fun game.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Underrated game that is overlooked by many because of the theme.

I think they are all hidden away also...I've never played one, and you'd think they wouldn;t be hard to find in Michigan?

#12 9 years ago

That is a great looking machine. Too bad shipping would be a killer.

#14 9 years ago

Just finished shopping mine and boy is it a GREAT pin. LEDs tastefully placed makes it a beautiful pin. Low production pin. LOVE the gameplay. Very underrated in my book. Hitting the buck and lighting the shotgun shells is awesome. Mine is stock with LEDs and right now I wouldn't let it go for under 5. May negotiate down the road but not right now!!

#15 9 years ago

Game is sold. Shipping to California.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Very nice! I was just toying with selling mine (in CA) and keeping my virtual table instead which I currently have listed. Apparently, there may have been a buyer here lol. Congrats on the sale tatman!

#17 9 years ago

<block quote cite="#2207135">Very nice! I was just toying with selling mine (in CA) and keeping my virtual table instead which I currently have listed. Apparently, there may have been a buyer here lol. Congrats on the sale tatman!

List it. I really believe this pin will be a collector. The wizard mode is very hard to get to due to how tight the "bird" shot is. The other modes are still fun but easier to complete. The moving buck is an ok toy, especially for this era of stern. I still think if this was themed as zombies this pin would have sold a ton.
I think if there is one buyer in Cali there are two buyers in Cali.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

<block quote cite="#2207135">Very nice! I was just toying with selling mine (in CA) and keeping my virtual table instead which I currently have listed. Apparently, there may have been a buyer here lol. Congrats on the sale tatman!
List it. I really believe this pin will be a collector. The wizard mode is very hard to get to due to how tight the "bird" shot is. The other modes are still fun but easier to complete. The moving buck is an ok toy, especially for this era of stern. I still think if this was themed as zombies this pin would have sold a ton.
I think if there is one buyer in Cali there are two buyers in Cali.

I think you might be right!

#19 9 years ago

GAME LOOKS GREAT!!! loved that brown powder touch!

#20 9 years ago

BBH is awesome game. Played mine about 1600 times. Very nice machine!

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Game is coming to Louisiana actually. I wish I could talk TigerLaw to moving to California! I'd never get him to LA, maybe San Diego or Nappa.

1 week later
#22 9 years ago

Game arrived. Packaged perfectly. tatman was super easy to deal with. Great seller, will happily do business with him again in the future.

#23 9 years ago

Tatman is an asset to pinheads.

#24 9 years ago

Such a sleeper pin. I love mine - VERY glad I looked past the license, which honestly is part of what makes this game SO much fun. Pappy says some things that are a hoot, and the moose chasing the ATV during moose on the loose is hilarious - every time you hit the ramp, another moose gets added to the herd chasing the ATV. Love it!

#25 9 years ago

The game is done very well gameplay wise and theme execution. Great call outs and rules as well. Try getting a Super Jackpot....NOT easy and gets more fun after you make it with the following callouts after you make SJP (won't spoil it).

BBH made my STLE seem like a snooze fest and BBH only has one ramp!

#26 9 years ago

I'm glad to be hearing these good reports from guys that are not fans of the theme. I've played BBH on rout and at shows only (so it is difficult to really get the intricacies of the game). Wish I was able to play this beautiful example that just arrived at my house. Won't be able to set it up for another couple days.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Game arrived. Packaged perfectly. tatman was super easy to deal with. Great seller, will happily do business with him again in the future.

Glad it got there safe. Couple pics wrapped upimage-564.jpgimage-564.jpgimage-445.jpgimage-445.jpgimage-961.jpgimage-961.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#28 9 years ago

You should have just had it delivered to my house Tiger. You know it will probably end up here.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

You should have just had it delivered to my house Tiger. You know it will probably end up here.

Maybe so, but first things first...I'm going deer hunting for a bit.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

If it ends up there you know that Addams family will end up here.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-bbh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.