IMG_2775_(800x533).jpg
IMG_3338_(800x533).jpg
IMG_3337_(800x533).jpg
IMG_3335_(800x533).jpg
image.jpg
IMG_5305.JPG
IMG_5303.JPG
IMG_5304.JPG
There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

This machine is Mint. No dings dents etc. Has been dialed in and plays great.

Mods / Upgrades installed are
Mint condition has lots of mods such as
Clear Loki Inserts
Shaker
Stern "Fix" Kit installed
Tesseract Mod
Avengers Figures added to playfield
Firmware has also been updated

Pics later IMG_5304.JPGIMG_5304.JPG IMG_5303.JPGIMG_5303.JPG IMG_5305.JPGIMG_5305.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Damn thats a good price for a awesome game.

#3 10 years ago

Never imagined this title would ever go this low but I now understand why as I had no luck in selling mine for 6200. Good Luck with your sell.

#4 10 years ago

This game is a wild animal but once its tamed, its spectacular!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Never imagined this title would ever go this low but I now understand why as I had no luck in selling mine for 6200. Good Luck with your sell.

The game is worth every bit of 6200. I need to sell just about everything right now and would like it gone sooner than later. The 5900 is a price I think will get it sold quickly.

#6 10 years ago

Great game at a great price. GLWTS

#7 10 years ago

No way I would sell mine for that, too good of a game. GLWTS

#9 10 years ago

This will be a quick sell.

#10 10 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#11 10 years ago

Ha!! Looks like you got an LE after all Eric.......Nice!! Bump for a great seller and a super great price!!

#12 10 years ago

I am interested !!

5900$

[email protected]

please email me

#13 10 years ago

what # is it

#14 10 years ago

#15 10 years ago

would you like a cashiers check

#16 10 years ago

Can't believe this is still available.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Can't believe this is still available.

So buy it!

#18 10 years ago

wish we could get deals like this down under...

#19 10 years ago

Maybe the game isn't for everyone, but I have 5 strong games in my collection, and Avengers gets played over them 10-1 these days. Such a fun, challenging and addictive game.

And another nice deal by Eric.

#20 10 years ago

Eric Bundy the anti-flipper, deals all day glws

#21 10 years ago

Bump for a great seller!

#22 10 years ago

I really doubt we will ever see another Hulk under $6K. A lot of people are going to be pissed they didn't buy this.

#23 10 years ago

I would sell mine but only after the seller sells his first, correct Pinside manner. Stern for some reason has not shipped me the "fix" kit yet. They have always been good to work with me in the past but this has been 3 weeks and still a No Show. Shaker and FF sound upgrade plus topper, pics in my thread. I hope to get the fix and see if it improves the play and hangups so I can make a better decision but for now its just not fun to me.

Buddy

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I really doubt we will ever see another Hulk under $6K. A lot of people are going to be pissed they didn't buy this.

Your so wrong in so many ways. This a great price but look it had not sold yet. Sure it will but avengers is falling just like Xmen did , so in the future you will see them for much less.

That is great etiquette as usual buddy. Good luck to the seller he prices it so well there is nothing to complain about ,GLWS.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Your so ring in so many ways. This a great price but look it had not sold yet. Sure it will but Avengers is falling just like Xmen did , so in the future you will see them for much less.
That is great etiquette as usual buddy. Good luck to the seller he prices it so well there is nothing to complain about ,GLWS.

What?

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Your so ring in so many ways. This a great price but look it had not sold yet. Sure it will but Avengers is falling just like Xmen did , so in the future you will see them for much less.

nothing to complain about, and you're here, complaining.

stupid good price. i wish people would sell them for what i paid for mine. xmen went down, and is going back up. way up. almost every stern lately has done this drop then recovered.

#27 10 years ago

I would sell mine but only after the seller sells his first, correct Pinside manner. Stern for some reason has not shipped me the "fix" kit yet. They have always been good to work with me in the past but this has been 3 weeks and still a No Show. Shaker and FF sound upgrade plus topper, pics in my thread. I hope to get the fix and see if it improves the play and hangups so I can make a better decision but for now its just not fun to me.
Buddy

the fix kit is really a bad joke. but there are plenty of things you can do to fix the issues these have out of the box.

#28 10 years ago

I read that three times and still have no clue. Maybe it will make sense after seven martinis.

#29 10 years ago

Already have a Hulk!

#30 10 years ago

Avengers LE Hulk totally rocks!!!!

#31 10 years ago

You own 9 pennies and you're getting rid of the hundred dollar bill. Must be something other than disliking Avengers.

#32 10 years ago

Buddy

Ill take it for 5

#33 10 years ago

Buddy

Buddy. Once you fix the shooter, Loki relocation and Lokiinsert Fix, via "Hooked". Its awesome. I never had issues with Hulk hang-ups.
The pin is so-so until you get a couple Avengers collected. Then it just gets phenominal.All about build up.

For instance once you unlock Iron-Man, then the ball flys around the orbit. The pin has alot to offer. Like i said it builds up kinda like IM does.... IM is boring until you get around Mark II or IIi, then it just gets you pumped.

#34 10 years ago

GLWS.Nite bump for a great game.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Buddy. Once you fix the shooter, Loki relocation and Lokiinsert Fix, via "Hooked". Its awesome. I never had issues with Hulk hang-ups.
The pin is so-so until you get a couple Avengers collected. Then it just gets phenominal.All about build up.
For instance once you unlock Iron-Man, then the ball flys around the orbit. The pin has alot to offer. Like i said it builds up kinda like IM does.... IM is boring until you get around Mark II or IIi, then it just gets you pumped.

Tru. I wonder how many folks have even played a versus mode, or scored the Tesseract SJP. And how bout Loki MB? That thing is f-ing HARD! The playfield layout makes shots during MB very challenging...and the pressure in a vs. mode versus normal play is pretty cool. Very hard to make shots all of a sudden. If people think the shots are tight in general, wait until you need to hit them in a versus mode!

#36 10 years ago

Thats why my game is set to 5 ball. There is no way I can progress that far with only 3...It feels right at 5ball..For me..Maybe if it becomes too easy (doubt it) I'll go back..

#37 10 years ago

Good price for this and yes I do own an Avengers and do not care if it went up 10000 by christmas or down to 1000 by easter. This is a keeper for me. Good luck to the seller and the happy buyer.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Thats why my game is set to 5 ball. There is no way I can progress that far with only 3...It feels right at 5ball..For me..Maybe if it becomes too easy (doubt it) I'll go back..

LOL, my good buddy has this game. Between the eight games we own this is the only one either of us has set on five balls. Even at five balls, getting to 20 mill is a heck of a good game. No game beats my butt down like Avengers does . . . the game just makes me feel in general that I am an awful pinball player.

Great looking game with cool call outs and some fun ideas, but man those shots are tight. Five balls is the way to go on this sucker.

#39 10 years ago

I hope you visit this Summer and help "tweek". I want to like the pin, I fixed the shooter right away thanks to Mr Ortiz in Va pinside post. Adjusted the Hulk Arms but now they look bad, decals on cabinet not so good now. I think right from the begining with the glare was so bad, had to buy Invisiglass to fix it I have spent money on this pin without the reward of the others Stern. Its the greatest theme for me in the movie business but WOZ beat it over and over at the Cinema so I brought Hulk LE home after only 6 weeks, all the issues have not helped. I want Stern to help me get it fixed so I return it to the field. I left the DBA on it as again the pin has so much potential to earn! Its looks great but my lockbar green looks a little different than my rails color green. I just hate the hangups, airballs and ball searches. I had no real issues with Xmen that I could not adjust so thats why I am down on the pin. I was so pumped with adding all the extras now I just want it to work!

IMG_3335_(800x533).jpgIMG_3335_(800x533).jpg IMG_3337_(800x533).jpgIMG_3337_(800x533).jpg IMG_3338_(800x533).jpgIMG_3338_(800x533).jpg IMG_2775_(800x533).jpgIMG_2775_(800x533).jpg

#40 10 years ago

Great price GLWS

#41 10 years ago

Doughslinger are you trying to crap on someone else's FS thread by selling your own and posting pics in this thread? If so, WOW - bad form, bad breath, scum bag move.

glws for Bundy, the Pinside savior with reasonable prices all day long.

#42 10 years ago

No Rommy, he said he won't sell until this one moves. Both will sell. Once someone plays a disabled in version they will want one. Again for me this game is the one that can't leave. Between the fact that's it the one I play the most and then the fact that JJ got me number 5, I could never let her go.
So if you want a hard but great game that you can go back to over and over play one and buy one of these.
GLWS

#43 10 years ago

Well its not really helping the seller by saying how bad Doughslinger hates his game and the issues. Seems pretty shitty to me.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Ill take it for 5

Too late I floated that last week

#45 10 years ago

Oh...so I was right? He IS announcing a sale in someone else's thread. What a crummy thing to do. Wonder if his boss limits his topic starting ability? For me, all you have to do is click "Start New Topic" and BAM you have your own FS thread. Instead of crapping on someone else's. Maybe you are not aware - this happens to Bundy all the time and it's a drag. Also kinda weird, like it follows him around no matter what. Something normal pinheads never do.

glws

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

No Rommy, he said he won't sell until this one moves. Both will sell. Once someone plays a disabled in version they will want one. Again for me this game is the one that can't leave. Between the fact that's it the one I play the most and then the fact that JJ got me number 5, I could never let her go.
So if you want a hard but great game that you can go back to over and over play one and buy one of these.
GLWS

A dialed in version not a disabled in version I assume

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from youdontknowme:

nothing to complain about, and you're here, complaining.
stupid good price. i wish people would sell them for what i paid for mine. xmen went down, and is going back up. way up. almost every stern lately has done this drop then recovered.

Nice price for this, but 'xmen went down, and is going back up. way up.' It's being dumped left and right. Most listed pin for sale on Mr Pinball and for good reason.

#48 10 years ago

I just hate the hangups, airballs and ball searches.

Had this on TFs LE and hated it. Worst design ever to have the Megatron ball lock do what it did. Hangups from airballs going into the mini pf, hangups on starscream spin platform. It is like Gomez counts on the ball search to fix everything.

First videos released showed how the ball would hang up under Hulk when it was on test location. I wasn't even considering it due to the Gomez feature.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Oh...so I was right? He IS announcing a sale in someone else's thread. What a crummy thing to do. Wonder if his boss limits his topic starting ability? For me, all you have to do is click "Start New Topic" and BAM you have your own FS thread. Instead of crapping on someone else's. Maybe you are not aware - this happens to Bundy all the time and it's a drag. Also kinda weird, like it follows him around no matter what. Something normal pinheads never do.
glws

I hate it when people hijack my for sale threads. Moderators should remove hijack posts. If people don't have the common courtesy not to do this then a Moderator should step in.

#50 10 years ago

It makes me so angry when people hijack FS Threads!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-avengers-hulk-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.