bump ice.gif
DSC03116.JPG
DSC03126.JPG
DSC03120.JPG
DSC03118.JPG
DSC03117.JPG
#1 9 years ago

HUO mint Avatar LE with the following:

-Full LED conversion (non ghosting in inserts)
-White rubber
-Mirror blades
-LED Speaker Kit w/ Avatar Acrylics
-Shaker Motor
-Pinbits Plastic protectors + custom neon sling plastics
-Gel bed for Jake
-2 Extra spotlights added (brightens Na'vi figures & AMP suit)
-Na'vi figures have weapons added (so they look like they're attacking)
-Na-vi Jake added to Banshee
-Pops exit spring modded/moved down one post for perfect pops exits (no STDM)
-Blue star posts on slings
-Blue bumper caps under the stock "wafer" plastics
-3D Lenticular art where rule/price cards go (from UK Blu Ray set...2 extra unused cards included)
-Xpin Blue DMD w/ Pinbits blue filter
-Blue Pincab leg protectors
-3Bank decal (so it matches playfield when the 3 bank drops)
-Relatively new magnet core (maybe a hundred or so games since installed)
-Pinball Life button/cabinet mylar protectors installed day 1 so cab art won't wear
-Stronger flipper coils - most Avatars it's pretty tough getting it up the ramp & the orbit timing feels off...this one feels perfect!

Shipping legs on via NAVL is fine. Located in MA

Sorry not interested in trades

Full Set of Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cheapedia/sets/72157644817766288/

DSC03117.JPGDSC03117.JPG
DSC03118.JPGDSC03118.JPG
DSC03120.JPGDSC03120.JPG
DSC03126.JPGDSC03126.JPG
DSC03116.JPGDSC03116.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Beautiful, Beautiful piece. Extremely nice price. IMO this pin plays as well as Iron Man. There is a ton of value here. I assume it won't last long at this price, but if it does, maybe we can work something out.... (Still recovering from STLE purchase). Good luck with the sale,

-Jeff

#3 9 years ago

Is that my old game? It got blue-ified!!!!

#4 9 years ago

Looks great and I have the money just wish I was in the market right now. Damn families and house buying!

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from spazzman90:

Beautiful, Beautiful piece. Extremely nice price. IMO this pin plays as well as Iron Man. There is a ton of value here. I assume it won't last long at this price, but if it does, maybe we can work something out.... (Still recovering from STLE purchase). Good luck with the sale,
-Jeff

Thanks Jeff, yea the rule set is very similar to Iron Man and the power ball is a nice change up.

#6 9 years ago

great game glws and love the blue xpin DMD

#7 9 years ago

Bad timing for me, just got IM and 2 other games, I am already overflowing but this is a game I really want to own. Crap.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Bad timing for me, just got IM and 2 other games, I am already overflowing but this is a game I really want to own. Crap.

Always room for one more

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Always room for one more

Ya I said that 3 times in the past week unfortunately I am 3 games overfull now. Now if you'd take an Earthshaker and a WPT in a trade, we are now talking again!

#10 9 years ago

I know someone's looking for an Avatar LE

#11 9 years ago

If I would have seen this 2 weeks ago I would have bought it. Mine is being delivered on Tue. Timing is everything they say. Love the mods on yours. GLWS

#12 9 years ago

Nice looking pin.

#13 9 years ago

Wow. Best looking avatar I can remember seeing. Good price with all those mods. I agree about avatar needing stronger flippers. Good call.

#14 9 years ago

Price drop to $4,800. Lets get this baby to a new home.

#15 9 years ago

Nice pin and good price. I know you're probably below what you have into it but it's a labor of love. Fun machine. I'll be repurchasing one after we move. GLWTS

#16 9 years ago

Fantastic game .. so glad I just bought one. The features on this LE (not the least of which being the ceramic Navi ball!!) actually make it a really fun game over the Pro. Only 250 made folks! GLWS.

#17 9 years ago

Fantastic pin! Got mine in March and absolutely love it. I think it's underrated. You have some nice mods on yours; I may "borrow" a few ideas.

GLWTS!

#18 9 years ago

Damn! If my wife wouldn't castrate me...

Bump and GLWTS.

#19 9 years ago

nice game.

#20 9 years ago

Pinfidel, you sell me your TFLE for 4k, and this will only cost you 800 - See? Wife can't get mad at that right?

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Pinfidel, you sell me your TFLE for 4k, and this will only cost you 800 - See? Wife can't get mad at that right?

Ya but he paid over 5k for it....lmao

#22 9 years ago

Shhh...I'm trying to prey upon his desire for the Avatar LE.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Are you a charity case? TFLE's have gone UP in value since I sold mine last year for $4,700.

I'd love to get this Avatar, and if I sell my avle maybe I'll make it happen. I LOVE out of favor games like TF, avatar, AVLE, csi....they are all awesome and go to show that many tines the masses get it WRONG....hell, that's why their the masses!

GLWS!

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Is that my old game? It got blue-ified!!!!

Yes, it is! I sold it to the OP a while back. It's currently on its East Coast tour.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Are you a charity case? TFLE's have gone UP in value since I sold mine last year for $4,700.

LOL Bob (Mafia) is a pin friend. He's just jostling me. All is cool.

How is the family enjoying the X-Men bro? Sweet game and I'm so happy you got it at a great price too.

Quoted from dannunz:

Ya but he paid over 5k for it....lmao

Must you rub it in!? LOL

Actually, We LOVE TFLE. Selling it AND buying AVLE would net me with both heads being lopped off! LMAO

My wife LOVE's TF. I think it's one of the most under rated pins in pinball. BTW, I spent $5,300 for it NIB courtesy of $500 in shipping fees. :vP

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Yes, it is! I sold it to the OP a while back. It's currently on its East Coast tour.

LOL

#27 9 years ago

Loving it - racked up a killer score too, 360 million and hit both wizard modes in the same game. Haven't come anywhere close since. No idea where all that skill came from that day. Kids dig it, their friends love playing it too. Even my 4 year old loves to come into my office, usually when Im working, start up a game and play. Its so damn cute when she drains a ball. She said "awwww" - then drops her head down, then gives a big smile and shoots the next ball.

I also put an LED OCD board into it, my goodness what a difference that made. Lights are gorgeous now. Is your TFLE LED'ed?

#28 9 years ago

I just love to watch little ones play. The lights and sounds just captivates them. My Grandson is 2 and luvs to start em up, push his step stool up and play some Pinball!! It is super cute.

#29 9 years ago

Don't want to hijack the FS thread. So I'll PM you back. Great stories Bob and Chet. I love it when the kids get into it. Too Cute.

Anyway, Avatar is a fun game and this looks like a loaded up pristine example. Someone is getting a great deal here. GLWTS J-How.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Are any of my scores still on it? Hehe

#31 9 years ago

Getting more interest, not sure there's a better deal to be had on an Avatar LE

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I'd love to get this Avatar, and if I sell my avle maybe I'll make it happen. I LOVE out of favor games like TF, Avatar, AVLE, csi....they are all awesome and go to show that many tines the masses get it WRONG....hell, that's why their the masses!
GLWS!

We are pinheads...not the masses.

#33 9 years ago

Awesome looking Avatar!

#34 9 years ago

Bump for a good seller. Just curious, did Avatar LE come with chrome trim? If not, what was factory trim?

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Bump for a good seller. Just curious, did Avatar LE come with chrome trim? If not, what was factory trim?

It did come with chrome trim from the factory Mike.

#37 9 years ago

Bump for a nice machine. GLWTS!

#38 9 years ago

Bump for a fellow Mass pinhead!

#39 9 years ago

bump ice.gifbump ice.gif

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Flagstaff, AZ
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-avatar-le-4900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.