2012-12-01_00-56-50_233.jpg
2012-12-01_00-57-02_800.jpg
2012-12-01_00-58-32_938.jpg
2012-12-01_00-56-06_461.jpg
2012-12-01_00-45-15_101.jpg
2012-12-01_00-43-37_836.jpg
2012-11-27_14-02-40_757.jpg
2012-11-27_13-57-45_866.jpg
There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Looks awesome... at that price I am tempted to inquire about shipping to Canada

That is why I lowered the price.... Shipping always kills the Deals.... but not the Steals.... Video is uploading on YouTube... I am sure you'll like it.

#52 11 years ago

Here is a video I just made... I added a circuit to the machine, so when the right train entry ramp switch is made the train will light up and when the train exit ramp switch is made the light in the train turns off, this way something happens when you make the shot, the machines normally just makes the sound but no light show... More to come on this machine or the Premium one if I sell this one.... Recorded in 720HD....

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I hate staring at that dudes face in the middle of the playfield. Someone should make a mod for *that*

It's called the premium or LE version
Terry.

#54 11 years ago

I really want this. I have no room for new machines right now. I need to thin the herd.

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

My only guess as to why this hasn't sold yet is because of the timing with Avengers. There are probably a lot of people out there with money in hand waiting to see how Avengers plays before making their next move.

Actually its because of the face because I would buy it but my wife refuses to get a pro as its "creapy". Doesn't bother me but she says premium or nothing. Saving continues... Good luck with the sale.

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Actually its because of the face because I would buy it but my wife refuses to get a pro as its "creapy". Doesn't bother me but she says premium or nothing. Saving continues... Good luck with the sale.

You would be much happier with this machine over the premium. It is the best of both worlds. Tell her to put a bag over her head when she looks at it! Seriously though this machine at this price with the mods that are on it, screw the premium! The Pro is so much faster anyway.

#57 11 years ago

you can gift that much - i gifted 5k to my brother last month - not sure if the money has to be in your acct though - i believe if it's in your acct already - or in your bank acct that backs it up there is not a problem.

if it's backed by a credit card i think there is a charge to the person sending the money - not 1005 on that - but i did gift 5k to my brother and had no issue

thanks ed

#58 11 years ago

Thanks Ed for the posting that information.... Still getting interest in the machine but NO money has been exchanged so it is 100% available and up for grabs.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

you can gift that much - i gifted 5k to my brother last month - not sure if the money has to be in your acct though - i believe if it's in your acct already - or in your bank acct that backs it up there is not a problem.

I've noticed that it is very hard to find out exactly how the gift option works. It's almost as if PayPal goes out of their way to hide this information.

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

My wife thought the same thing, she is a huge AC/DC fan and she turned her nose up at it.... Then she played a game, when you are playing the machine your really don't even see the face because there is so much going on. Now it is one of her favorites machines second to Ironman. I have had lots of machines in the last 20 years, if that tells you anything.

Just a note for reference, the wife hate Fun House 100% because Rudy is creepy to her, I have had a few FH in my collection but they never stayed long... She really does not want me to sell this machine, but she understands why I am, to mod up the Premium machine, you need a Premium machine to work on.

#61 11 years ago

Shabizzle!

#62 11 years ago

Wish I wasn't paying my way through grad school. I'd have to sell a bunch of my games or TSPP. Looks awesome.

#63 11 years ago

I'll Give ya $ 4K CASH for it , but I'm in NC .. That's All I want to spend tho...

How Many Game's Played are in the audits ?

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from catboxer:

Wish I wasn't paying my way through grad school. I'd have to sell a bunch of my games or TSPP. Looks awesome.

Dr Who and Fish Tales would probably cover it!

#65 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

cant be that many it left here with like 500 or so

#66 11 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

Dr Who and Fish Tales would probably cover it!

I know, DW maybe but not selling FT!

#67 11 years ago

The Premium was a Kick-Azz Pin , I set mine Free at 135 games Played !! TvBenk bought it then Traded it for Hooked's IM .. I could get an Over-lay of my face w/ my Horn's to cover Angus ~

AC-DC_Pt2_016.JPGAC-DC_Pt2_016.JPG

#68 11 years ago

Hemi -- Would you Split the Ship-n w/ NAVL w/ me ? PM sent w/ my cell !!

#69 11 years ago

PayPal will have no fee's as a gift for both parties IF the sender has the funds in the paypal account. If you have to back the gift payment with a credit card, then you get charged the fee's

I would love to have this machine and that is a fantastic deal, holding out right now for something else

Bumple!

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I'll Give ya $ 4K CASH for it , but I'm in NC .. That's All I want to spend tho...

It is hard to say how many plays are on the machine because of the code updates.... when I got it the audits said 110 when I updated the code before 1.6 was released. I have not installed 1.6 and I am guessing I have about 150-200 plays on it. I would have to verify the audits late tonight when I get home from work.

#71 11 years ago

It had 663 when it left i just found a old post

#72 11 years ago

After Alot of Thought and I Owned the Premium , I'm Gonna Pass .. Groovy Pin tho bro !!!

#73 11 years ago

I will LOWER the price to $3800.00, no PP fees on the machine.... But I will be removing the LE Train off from the machine, I have others that want just this LE Train. I would re-install the original Pro Train plastic back on the machine... If the LE Train stays... I am holding my price at $4000.00. I have been offered $3900.00 and I feel the machine is already beyond a great deal at 4K.

#74 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

After Alot of Thought and I Owned the Premium , I'm Gonna Pass .. Groovy Pin tho bro !!!

Thanks for letting me know....

#75 11 years ago

Man that pins looks great get so I can make a trade IM for his ACDC when you tire of it again and work in that PM and your old Black Rose. I just looked its 11 hours and over 600 miles or I get this one for sure. Its the most inexpensive premium ever and no drop tragets to break or be in the wrong order ttn vs tnt

#76 11 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

You would be much happier with this machine over the premium. It is the best of both worlds. Tell her to put a bag over her head when she looks at it! Seriously though this machine at this price with the mods that are on it, screw the premium! The Pro is so much faster anyway.

Just not a fight worth fighting. Got to play a couple more games on a pro yesterday as I found out a local Billiard Factory has one on their show room. Such a fun pin and they only wanted $5700 for it. Yes it's a pro... Feel for the person that pays that price.

This one is beautiful though and the one to have if you want a pro.

#77 11 years ago

Doughslinger ,,,, call me ... Keep the LE Train on for Now Hemi ---

#78 11 years ago

THE MACHINE IS SOLD.... Complete with all the mods, they are staying on this machine.

#79 11 years ago

Someone got a Hell of a good deal.

#80 11 years ago

Im happy it sold! I wanted it bad, but I really want a NIB star trek when they come out so I stayed strong even though I had the cash in hand!

#81 11 years ago

Congrats Hemi on the sale, and congrats to the new owner-on an awesome pin. Glad the mods stayed intact.

#82 11 years ago

Congrats, Hemi! Someone got a hell of a deal!

#83 11 years ago

YES, he did... In fact I am working with him on getting a NIB AC/DC Premium from him....Now that is a DEAL

#84 11 years ago

As a Premium owner who will be getting more mods now, congrats.

#85 11 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

As a Premium owner who will be getting more mods now, congrats.

The deal have been made, he is picking up my AC/DC Pro and dropping off a AC/DC NIB Premium to my place in about 2 weeks.... Awesome I can't wait....

Plan on it, the mods will be coming soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-acdc-pro-totally-moded-with-le-train-one-of-a-kind-469500-by-hemi/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.