Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fs acdc.JPG
fs acdc 3.JPG
fs acdc 4.JPG
fs acdc 5.JPG
fs acdc 2.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider litzdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 10 years ago

$5100 for an AC/DC!! What the hell is going on? Is this pin going the way of Avengers? This must be some kind of anomaly or the pinball market is getting saturated with pins. Not enough buyers I guess.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

The key is to buy an HUO and not pay the premium for the NIB. Truly, the difference between a nice HUO and a NIB for a recent game is close to NILL. A few hundred plays doesn't exactly do much to the condition of a pinball machine so truly I never saw the reason for why people would pay $6K for a NIB TRON....but to each there own.....after they open it up they can lose $1K so be it.....

You are 100% correct. That is one of the reasons why I dropped out of the MMR preorder. I figure with 1000 MMR LE's and 1000 MMR Std there is no way the $8000 price will hold. This is what we are seeing with AC/DC. So many Premiums produced plus Luci's tempers the prices of existing HUO machines. This is a good thing for pinball. It will make it less of an elite hobby. Also HUO machines are typically dialed in by the NIB pinside owner which is valuable IMO. Ask the AV LE NIB owners what a PITA it was out of the box. I was one of those people. Took me a month to tweaking to get it playing well.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

You had me until this. That's like bitching the game doesn't come out of the box leveled. Now having the pin "dialed in" is a thing? Maybe in that one case I guess, and maybe for the WOZ's, but really, I don't need someone to "dial in" a pin for me and it certainly isn't worth actual money to me.

So you are saying that most NIB games need the dialing in that AV LE needed? No way. That game was a QC nightmare. It needed way more tweaking than most. That was my first NIB; so I am now nervous to get another NIB from Stern. My time is limited. I would rather be playing my HUO rather than tweaking my NIB.

#71 10 years ago

Yeah. I get it Jalpert. We are saying the same thing. AV was a nightmare. Most pins are not. If you buy AVLE get HOU to save the hassle. Other pins NIB suffices. How much would you say on average a NIB pin decreases in price after use? I understand there are exceptions like Tron LE and BIBLE, LTBR etc.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider litzdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-acdc-premium-pinball-machine-in-va-5500-obo?tu=litzdoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.