image-405.jpg
image-156.jpg
image-729.jpg
image-631.jpg
image-727.jpg
image-547.jpg
IMG_0885.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 199 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 10 years ago

My game has about 500 plays on it. It looks like it just came out of the box. A trade plus cash my way is possible. A deal is made when we shake hands.

Thanks.

Edit- donation to pinside will be made after sale, regardless of where it sells.

For those who do not know there is a "pinsider" in this thread under the name of houseofpin. He was caught for having more than one account and negatively commenting in for sale threads. houseofpin's other name was juniorpinball. After he was caught, his juniorpinball account was closed and he was banned for a time.

Thanks again. Sold/Traded

Pics added. This is what a game looks like with low plays. Perfect.
image-727.jpgimage-727.jpgimage-568.jpgimage-568.jpgimage-849.jpgimage-849.jpgimage-405.jpgimage-405.jpgimage-591.jpgimage-591.jpgimage-156.jpgimage-156.jpgimage-729.jpgimage-729.jpgimage-631.jpgimage-631.jpg
Post edited by PEN : People who were not interested in buying asked for pics

#2 10 years ago

That is one fine looking machine right there.........

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

That is one fine looking machine right there.........

My name is good, and the pin is as I described it. Are you looking to buy in Michigan with a handshake and cash?

#4 10 years ago

Awesome seller. Maybe the best I have ever had dealings with.

Buy with confidence!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Awesome seller. Maybe the best I have ever had dealings with.
Buy with confidence!

Now that is a ringing endorsement from someone whose opinion I respect.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Now that is a ringing endorsement from someone whose opinion I respect.

Seriously.

If you think you ever might want an AC/DC, get this one.... I'm positive you will not be disappointed...

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Seriously.
If you think you ever might want an AC/DC, get this one.... I'm positive you will not be disappointed...

I do......just not quite yet. Get it usandthem.....then I'll get it when you're through.........wait didn't I already mention this somewhere?

(And yes Michigander's, that means I called dibs.......if he buys it).

#8 10 years ago

$5,900 is not happening for a HUO AC/DC premium unless Michigan is a better market then the DC/Metro area as there was just an AC/DC pin that was HUO and loaded with extras that was advertised on Pinside and sold yesterday for $5,500....so how is this one worth $5,900 ??? That one must have had $500 in extras at least AND WAS HUO AS WELL...."APPLES TO APPLES".

This pin might be worth about $5,500 based on current market activities but it never hurts to dream (and I own a perfect AC/DC with a shaker and pinblades and I doubt I could get $5,500 but maybe Michigan is low on supplies of AC/DC pins since price is about supply/demand)......plus, having some Michigan pinsiders endorse it is probably worth at least $400 so at $5,900 that probably makes this a bargain (almost forgot the endorsements which are better then pictures of a pin that you are asking top dollar for !!!).

GLWS....you are going to need it to get anywhere close to $5,900....

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

$5,900 is not happening for a HUO AC/DC premium unless Michigan is a better market then the DC/Metro area as there was just an AC/DC pin that was HUO and loaded with extras that was advertised on Pinside and sold yesterday for $5,500....so how is this one worth $5,900 ??? That one must have had $500 in extras at least AND WAS HUO AS WELL...."APPLES TO APPLES".
This pin might be worth about $5,500 based on current market activities but it never hurts to dream (and I own a perfect AC/DC with a shaker and pinblades and I doubt I could get $5,500 but maybe Michigan is low on supplies of AC/DC pins since price is about supply/demand)......plus, having some Michigan pinsiders endorse it is probably worth at least $400 so at $5,900 that probably makes this a bargain (almost forgot the endorsements which are better then pictures of a pin that you are asking top dollar for !!!).

Dude.....chill out. He said OBO!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Price police?

#11 10 years ago

Then he should have asked $10K and put OBO......why not really shoot for the stars....LOL !!!! So in the future as long as you put OBO you can ask anything.....I will remember that so I can avoid the "price patrol". In the future, everyone just needs to put OBO and nobody will ever be able to comment on any prices....lets also put that in the official "rules and regulations"....no price comments as long as someone puts OBO in their for sales thread regardless of what they are asking.

Thanks for the clarification....my sincerest apologies. Time to call it a night. GLWS !!!

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Then he should have asked $10K and put OBO......why not really shoot for the stars....LOL !!!! So in the future as long as you put OBO you can ask anything.....I will remember that so I can avoid the "price patrol". In the future, everyone just needs to put OBO and nobody will ever be able to comment on any prices....lets also put that in the official "rules and regulations"....no price comments as long as someone puts OBO in their for sales thread regardless of what they are asking.
Thanks for the clarification....my sincerest apologies. Time to call it a night. GLWS !!!

Wow.....you better get that prescription filled.

Who even IMPLIED that OBO means you can put any price on it? Certainly not me (Dip$#!t).

He's close on the value and might even get it (Oh...God forbid!).

#13 10 years ago

The $5500 with all those mods he mentioned was a steal, and that will not come up often if ever again. It also sold in less than a day it seems. So obviously that is below market.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

(and I own a perfect AC/DC

Probably because it has 4 plays on it.

#15 10 years ago

Why are we giving houseofpin a hard time? What happened to the comments from many respected members on here that said "If you don't want comments on your machine for sale then simply list it in the marketplace?"

Hypocrites.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Probably because it has 4 plays on it.

Only 2... Just to make sure it was working....

#17 10 years ago

I was actually surprised how long the 5500 one lasted. I think as long as Stern is offering new ones, there's going to be some pressure on the HUO market.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Why are we giving houseofpin a hard time? What happened to the comments from many respected members on here that said "If you don't want comments on your for machine for sale then simply list it in the marketplace?"
Hypocrites.

Are comments against HOP's POV no longer comments?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I was actually surprised how long the 5500 one lasted. I think as long as Stern is offering new ones, there's going to be some pressure on the HUO market.

Why would one spend $5,500 plus shipping on a used one when they can get the beautiful Luci version for $6,800 shipped?

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Are comments against HOP's POV no longer comments?

I have no idea what your acronyms mean but I never mentioned homosexuals.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Why would one spend $5,500 plus shipping on a used one when they can get the beautiful Luci version for $6,800 shipped?

To save $1000 plus hundreds in mods?

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

To save $1000 plus hundreds in mods?

Meh...not in this current market.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

$6,800 shipped?

WRONG!!!! Check your facts!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

WRONG!!!! Check your facts!

I've got them ready. What's next? You mid western guys need to take a chill pill. We get that you are loyal and passionate, but...you're not always right.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I have no idea what your acronyms mean but I never mentioned homosexuals.

House Of Pin's Point Of View...

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I've got them ready. What's next?

You are incorrect, I bought one, did you?

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

My name is good, and the pin is as I described it. Are you looking to buy in Michigan with a handshake and cash?

Never questioned your name good sir, not my intent, nor any malice. However, I like seeing pictures. To answer your question, if the price is right and it is what i'm looking for, I don't much care where it is located (in the US) and yes I have the CASH.

One thing I'm sure we ALL can agree on is every person on here rates or describes their pins for sale slightly different. Some over sell, some under sell. I don't know you and you don't know me, so I am not here to make presumptions you are inaccurately describing your hardware, but merely citing my preference to see photos of what I may potentially buy. Fair enough?

For the the rest of you clowns with the thumbs down on my OP, feel free to shove them in your brown eye.

Post edited by absocountry2 : Vote sent - be nice

#28 10 years ago

I was quoted alot cheaper than $6800

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Why are we giving houseofpin a hard time? What happened to the comments from many respected members on here that said "If you don't want comments on your machine for sale then simply list it in the marketplace?"
Hypocrites.

If you don't want comments on your comments, don't comment in a FS thread.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

You are incorrect, I bought one, did you?

I got a quote on one...apparently better than your quote. I'm still debating.

#31 10 years ago

EDIT^^^^^^^Ok then.....

Quoted from ff6735:

I like seeing pictures.

So ask nicely and dont be a HOP.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from jruddr:

For Luci or the machine?

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from jruddr:

On a Luci version?

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I've got them ready. What's next? You mid western guys need to take a chill pill. We get that you are loyal and passionate, but...you're not always right.

Quoted from eggbert52:

If the price of a new one is close to the price of a used one, then of course it makes since to go for the new one. The irony is that you're charging way too much for a new one. I've gotten quotes for much, much less and therefore closer to the asking price of this pin.

The irony is that I'm not sure if I'm supporting or refuting your argument. But since you came on kind of arrogant, I saw that it was important to bring this up.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

If the price of a new one is close to the price of a used one, then of course it makes since to go for the new one. The irony is that you're charging way too much for a new one. I've gotten quotes for much, much less and therefore closer to the asking price of this pin.
The irony is that I'm not sure if I'm supporting or refuting your argument. But since you came on kind of arrogant, I saw that it was important to bring this up.

You're entitled to your opinion. As for me being arrogant, not sure how that is interpreted. I'm simply disagreeing with what others feel. If that's arrogance so be it.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

You mid western guys need to take a chill pill. We get that you are loyal and passionate, but...you're not always right.

I paid less, so that makes me correct, sorry.....

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I paid less, so that makes me correct, sorry.....

Well that's what I meant! LOL...still love ya man. Can you please change your avatar to a skinny guy? Please?

Anyway, back to my original point. Why would I spend "less" than $6,800 for a HUO ACDC Premium when I can get a NIB Luci for "less" than $6,800?

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Never questioned your name good sir, not my intent, nor any malice. However, I like seeing pictures. To answer your question, if the price is right and it is what i'm looking for, I don't much care where it is located (in the US) and yes I have the CASH.
One thing I'm sure we ALL can agree on is every person on here rates or describes their pins for sale slightly different. Some over sell, some under sell. I don't know you and you don't know me, so I am not here to make presumptions you are inaccurately describing your hardware, but merely citing my preference to see photos of what I may potentially buy. Fair enough?
For the the rest of you clowns with the thumbs down on my OP, feel free to shove them in your brown eye.

I tend to agree. I called a guy out selling a "mint" HUO Spiderman for 5K only to find that the cabinet was all banged up after a little prodding. The tone of his listing and subsequent posts made me question his forthrightness. Eventually, he came clean, but then got upset with me for asking the questions. It was a very easy decision not to do business with him.

If I were being shipped to, I'd want all the answers. Because I am local and I trust the opinion of people like Tamoore, I would have no problem going to look at the machine to decide for myself. But I definitely understand your concerns. I've spoken to Pen before and have seen his other posts. He does come across as very trustworthy. However, that knowledge would not be enough if I were to have the game shipped. No question about that.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Well that's what I meant! LOL...still love ya man. Can you please change your Avatar to a skinny guy? Please?

I never do what Im told, sorry.....

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I'm pretty sure that we would ALL agree what "Just came out of the box" would look like........no?

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

EDIT^^^^^^^Ok then.....

So ask nicely and dont be a HOP.

It was sarcasm, you of ALL people should be aware of what that is. Since you are the nice police, I will monitor every post of yours in the future and feel free to interject myself when I feel you are being an ass then. Sound fair? If so, I'm ok with it.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

It was sarcasm, you of ALL people should be aware of what that is. Since you are the nice police, I will monitor every post of yours in the future and feel free to interject myself when I feel you are being an ass then. Sound fair? If so, I'm ok with it.

I already did that. 60% of them said if you don't want comments on your machine for sale then simply put it in the marketplace and don't make a thread.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I will monitor every post of yours

Heh.....good luck with that!

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

you of ALL people

Like I said, dont be a HOP.

edit----and for the record-your head banging emoticon eliminates your element of sarcasm.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I'm pretty sure that we would ALL agree what "Just came out of the box" would look like........no?

Ever hear "a picture is worth 1000 words"?

#46 10 years ago

I have not been online here since 8am until now it seems like I have missed some action. This is as good if not better as a daytime soap drama.

#47 10 years ago

Regardless, I paid $6K for 3 NIB AC/DC premiums (kept one and used the other two to trade). That was in March, 2013 so my point was there is a reason the HUO AC/DC premium in my area sold for $5,500 and it was loaded with extras. Due to LUCI and the general state of pinball deflation that has occurred since early last year to expect to get a NIB price is ridiculous....my $6K price included shipping to my door.

Why I waste my time. I say it sells for $5,500 or less was my point. However, it may sell for $5,900 as people living in the mid west are a lot smarter then us in the Washington/DC area so they will probably pay $5,900 as they "must know something we don't about the value of an AC/DC classic".

Funny thing is I haven't been on for awhile and things never change. Centerflank is still living his life on pinside day in and day out. Truly, I feel sorry for him. Guess on his gravestone they can put "KING OF PINSIDE" because he must spend half his life on here as when I left months ago he was leading in posts and when I come back he is leading in posts.....I feel sorry for him while I am doing things day in and day out he is still living his life on pinside. That is just TOO COOL for me.....

So Centerflank you may not want to be a HOP but I assure you I would never want your life. Lets see do I have to get up for work tomorrow....No....How about Monday....No....that's right I don't have to work and I still don't post like you do.

I need to call it a night. Lets see what this pin sells for......I say $5,200 !!!! That is about right with no pictures and no additions (not even a shaker motor and he wants $5,900....that's right or best offer).

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Ever hear "a picture is worth 1000 words"?

Depends on the picture.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Depends on the picture.

What about this? How many words?

IMG_0037.jpgIMG_0037.jpg

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What about this? How many words?

IMG_0037.jpg 164 KB

Four........Oh wait, that's letters.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 24.00
$ 21.95
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 45.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
There are 199 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-acdc-prem-5900-obo-mi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.