IMG_0171.jpg
IMG_0167.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg
IMG_0180.jpg
7A9A0229.jpg
7A9A0227.jpg
7A9A0223.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Don't really want to sell this, I love the game, the ruleset, and the tight/challenging shots on the game.. and the Green cab and Green DMD combined with the mirrored backglass make it a standout as far as looks.

Has super low plays, was unboxed about 6 months after production so the playfield had time to cure (if you believe in that ) I owned an Avengers Pro before this, and put a ton of plays on that before selling it.. loved it so much, bought the Hulk!

No disappointment on this game, it's as though it was unboxed last week.

Comes with Shaker and Green Super LED's in the coin door. Game has been tweaked and plays awesome (Black widow ramp is fast and has a quick return, Hulk works perfectly, game flows and plays nicely!)

Looking to get $5450 cash and carry. Located in Tampa, Florida.

Would always consider trades for a Collector Quality or restored Centaur, Embryon, Medusa or would consider a few HTF arcade games in trade value (IE Paperboy, Tron, Mad Planets, Color vectors). If you have a serious trade with cash coming my way, and it's fair, I'm all ears also.
7A9A0227.jpg7A9A0227.jpg7A9A0223.jpg7A9A0223.jpg

#2 10 years ago

IMG_0181.jpgIMG_0181.jpgIMG_0180.jpgIMG_0180.jpg7A9A0229.jpg7A9A0229.jpg

#3 10 years ago

IMG_0174.jpgIMG_0174.jpgIMG_0171.jpgIMG_0171.jpgIMG_0167.jpgIMG_0167.jpgIMG_0166.jpgIMG_0166.jpg

#4 10 years ago

IMG_0161.jpgIMG_0161.jpgIMG_0157.jpgIMG_0157.jpgIMG_0164.jpgIMG_0164.jpg

#5 10 years ago

IMG_0158.jpgIMG_0158.jpg

#6 10 years ago

Lookin' good, good luck on the sale.

#7 10 years ago

Looking for a local HULK LE.........if you are ever planning to head up to Md. please send me a PM.

1 week later
#8 10 years ago

Price Drop $5299.

Cheapest Hulk currently available!

#9 10 years ago

GLWS nice looking game!

#10 10 years ago

I approve of that shooter lane pic. That's how it's done.

#11 10 years ago

Great looking game khabbi. The hulk is beautiful in person. Love me some avengers. GLWS.

#12 10 years ago

$5299.00 unreal i paid 6500 for mine nib what a steal

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from garyspinballs:

$5299.00 unreal i paid 6500 for mine nib what a steal

I know a lot of guys that paid $7K delivered for the Hulk version. Unreal. I can't believe this has been sitting this long to be honest.

I got a controlled climate storage unit a few weeks ago and had no intentions of putting pinball machines in it, but if this doesn't move I'm just going to wrap it up like a mummy and keep it there for a while... I know I'll miss the game long term and I don't think I can go lower.

#14 10 years ago

i dont blame you thats crazy,i think if i were you id keep it before i took that kind of beating

#15 10 years ago

mine is number 55 bought nib.but i have the dimples in the playfield.

#16 10 years ago

Another clear example of how the market is slowing and prices are falling.

This is a really nice deal and it still hasn't sold.

Good luck.

#17 10 years ago

That is crazy. I begged my contact last May to sell me the last HULK LE and he would not budge on price. Wanted $1,000 more than the Blue. Absurd . I have the Avengers LE . It is great. Deals like this are the ones people need to jump on quick.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Looking for a local HULK LE.........if you are ever planning to head up to Md. please send me a PM.

How odd pin pricing can be, if this was IM you would have plenty of action. One pin was once a 4k pin now sells usually over 6k and this was a 7k pin moving closer to 5k. Just shows we should all buy to play. Good Luck with your sale as price is not an issue here.

#19 10 years ago

IM is a different game.

Quoted from doughslingers:

How odd pin pricing can be, if this was IM you would have plenty of action.

#20 10 years ago

Hulk is a beautiful pin. I'd hold on to it if it's not going at that price. It's your pin, though, and you gotta do what you gotta do. GLWS

#21 10 years ago

Ebay 200 lower than lowest price and take offers....best classifieds add you will ever have. I have sold 4 pins that way. Glws.

#22 10 years ago

Only problem with EBAY is the fees including paypal if you ship it......the fees can kill you.

I truly wish this was closer......not in the mood to drive down to Tampa right now......AVLE's (blue or green) are very unloved and basically closing in on the X-MEN LE prices quickly (which truly I predicted and why I have waited....X-MEN LE is ranked higher and with new code has gotten "some love lately" while people for the most part are not crazy about the AVLE's).

However, I want a green machine.....and willing to pay low $5's for a local one !!!

Good luck with sale....eventually a local one will come up this summer as I have been lucky the last month nailing a nice HUO ELVIS, HUO POTC, HUO LOTR and a beautiful WOZ so the deals are heating up as the weather heats up which is "normal" and I have cash to spend but currently over the wife's 10 pin limit !!!! LOL !!! That is my bigger problem !!! I do want a GREEN MACHINE THOUGH !!!!

#23 10 years ago

A great price for a great game! I know what you mean about not really wanting to get rid of it. I just sold my blue one and I know I will buy another one someday. GLWS!

1 week later
#24 10 years ago

Still got it! Someone must want a HULK!!

#25 10 years ago

Bump for a good guy and a great game.

#26 10 years ago

LOL, I offered 2 trades and he already had both. So, since I'm not going to get this, might as well bump this and try to get it sold for him.

GLWS.

#27 10 years ago

If you had went to Winston Salem you might have gotten a Blue Avengers LE at a great deal. See thread but Hulk LE is still cool, great theme for a pin!

20140419_125050.jpg20140419_125050.jpg
#28 10 years ago

Weekend bump!

Lots of interest, but no one has pulled the trigger yet! Nows your chance to snag this green beauty!

#29 10 years ago

Nows your chance to snag this green beauty! This is such a unique and cool pinball machine. Get played more than any pinball I own.

#30 10 years ago

Cheap transport to Allentown ($200) if you are able to lock in a deal this weekend!

#31 10 years ago

Price drop to $5199 to get it sold!!

#32 10 years ago

Amazing LE price, and this particular game is as nice as it gets.

#33 10 years ago

Bump for a great game and super price.

#34 10 years ago

Bump. Under priced, under rated. Under appreciated. Now but not forever.

#35 10 years ago

Well, I just picked up a HUO LOTR with less than 500 plays. I already have an LE so my plan was to use this as trade bait. I'm mainly looking for SM or IM but I may consider the green machine. Interested?

Either way, here's a bump.

#36 10 years ago

Holy crap I cannot believe this is still for sale

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Well, I just picked up a HUO LOTR with less than 500 plays. I already have an LE so my plan was to use this as trade bait. I'm mainly looking for SM or IM but I may consider the green machine. Interested?
Either way, here's a bump.

I already have a LOTR.

#38 10 years ago

SOLD pending funds.

#40 9 years ago

Great game! Still loving mine. Congrats on the sale and to the new owner!

#41 9 years ago

Congrats. Surprised this lasted as long as it did.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-hulk-le-low-plays-tampa-florida-5450-5451 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.