photo 3 (6).JPG
photo 3 (5).JPG
photo 3 (4).JPG
photo 3 (2).JPG
photo 2 (5).JPG
photo 2 (4).JPG
photo 2 (2).JPG
photo 1 (7).JPG
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Selling an Huo Hulk LE to fund another machine.Machine is like new .Purchased as NIB this past March, 2014.
Only mods are Mirrored Flippers w/ Superbands,Brass color Leg Bolts, and some led's changed.Less than 200 plays.
Located in Baltimore, Maryland.

Sold.

#2 9 years ago

photo 2 (3).JPGphoto 2 (3).JPG

#3 9 years ago

photo 1 (4).JPGphoto 1 (4).JPGphoto 1 (2).JPGphoto 1 (2).JPGphoto 1 (5).JPGphoto 1 (5).JPGphoto 1 (7).JPGphoto 1 (7).JPG// Error: Image 276410 not found //

#4 9 years ago

// Error: Image 276415 not found //photo 2 (5).JPGphoto 2 (5).JPGphoto 2 (4).JPGphoto 2 (4).JPG// Error: Image 276412 not found //photo 2 (2).JPGphoto 2 (2).JPG

#5 9 years ago

photo 3 (2).JPGphoto 3 (2).JPG

#6 9 years ago

// Error: Image 276426 not found //photo 4 (3).JPGphoto 4 (3).JPG// Error: Image 276424 not found //// Error: Image 276423 not found //photo 3 (6).JPGphoto 3 (6).JPGphoto 3 (5).JPGphoto 3 (5).JPGphoto 3 (4).JPGphoto 3 (4).JPG

#7 9 years ago

Hulk like!

hulksmile.gifhulksmile.gif
#8 9 years ago

photo 5 (4).JPGphoto 5 (4).JPG// Error: Image 276428 not found //

#9 9 years ago

I was under the impression that Avengers is generally well liked and Hulk is an absolutely beautiful edition of this game. Shame to see how they have been struggling to move lately. GLWS OP, Hope you get every bit of the asking price.

#10 9 years ago

What other title are you looking to fund? Would you welcome any trades?

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Fliptastic:

What other title are you looking to fund? Would you welcome any trades?

Already have my sights set on an HUO machine.But thanks.

#12 9 years ago

Ok, good luck! Great looking Hulk!

#13 9 years ago

HULK LE 016.JPGHULK LE 016.JPG// Error: Image 276505 not found //// Error: Image 276504 not found //HULK LE 005.JPGHULK LE 005.JPG// Error: Image 276502 not found //// Error: Image 276501 not found //

#14 9 years ago

HULK LE 008.JPGHULK LE 008.JPG

Hulk looking for new home!

#15 9 years ago

That's a Purdy looking Hulk, seems like a good price. Good luck on the sale!

#16 9 years ago

Man, that is gorgeous...Great price...I'm tempted.

#17 9 years ago

Getting some interest.Still available.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Man, that is gorgeous...Great price...I'm tempted.

Send me a pm....Let's discuss it....

#19 9 years ago

True beauty of a game, and underrated. Yep, it is very underrated and it will take people years to discover the similarities to this, and Monster Bash.....but so be it.

GLWTS op!

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Yep, it is very underrated and it will take people years to discover the similarities to this, and Monster Bash.

Huh? People discussed those similarities in the rules within weeks of getting them.

#21 9 years ago

GLWTS

Stretch's games are always nice condition.

#22 9 years ago

True beauty of a game, and underrated. Yep, it is very underrated and it will take people years to discover the similarities to this, and Monster Bash.....but so be it.
GLWTS op!

When everyone figures it out Stern will do a Vault Edition.

#23 9 years ago

Good seller bump

#24 9 years ago

Nice, won't last.

It does play similarly to MB...I have them sitting side by side and have noticed that myself.

#25 9 years ago

Nice game..good communication... GLWS.

#26 9 years ago

You know the times when you are sitting there wondering if something is a good deal? Well, let me help, THIS IS A FREAKING GOOD DEAL!

Disclaimer: As a HULK fan and an owner of one of these machines, I may be slightly biased. I would have bought this machine even if Stern slapped a HULK decal in the center and only installed a single ball. At the end of the day, this is a pretty terrific game.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

You know the times when you are sitting there wondering if something is a good deal? Well, let me help, THIS IS A FREAKING GOOD DEAL!

Thank you .I thought so too , but........

#28 9 years ago

It didn't help that a blue Avengers LE took 3 days to sell at $4500.00.
It doesn't get any cheaper than that for an LE.

#29 9 years ago

smoking price and mark is a great guy to boot

#30 9 years ago

Could someone give me a Cliff Notes on how the LE is different than the pro? (I played the pro but it was on route and poor condition). But I see the LE has a cross ramp, what does this replace?

Thanks.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Could someone give me a Cliff Notes on how the LE is different than the pro? (I played the pro but it was on rout and poor condition). But I see the LE has a cross ramp, what does this replace?
Thanks.

Color changing GI
Player controlled cross over ramp from hawkeye shot
Two way control gates so cpt America shots loop in tesserect mode
6ball max mb vs 4 on pro
Green DMD on hulk
Shaker
Few other features I probably missed.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Color changing GI
Player controlled cross over ramp from hawkeye shot
Two way control gates so cpt America shots loop in tesserect mode
6ball max mb vs 4 on pro
Green DMD on hulk
Shaker
Few other features I probably missed.

-Green or blue powder coated trim
-mirrored backglass
-all LEDs
-lifting bridge

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Huh? People discussed those similarities in the rules within weeks of getting them.

all i hear is ''avengers sucks'' and the price reflects this imo.

Avengers is actually a very good pin, and harder than Monster Bash. That's why people dislike it, it's a brutally hard game.

#34 9 years ago

all i hear is ''Avengers sucks'' and the price reflects this imo.
Avengers is actually a very good pin, and harder than Monster Bash. That's why people dislike it, it's a brutally hard game.

I agree. However, I was really disappointed in the cheap plastics as well particularly on a $7K LE machine. Code is great and I love the shots.

#35 9 years ago

One day I will own one of these. Unfortunately today is not the day.

#36 9 years ago

Changed the Led's on the Back Wall.
// Error: Image 277282 not found //photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPG

#37 9 years ago

When did an AVLE blue sell for $4,500? Where was it? That is probably my next machine, though need a few more months.

#38 9 years ago

I'll disagree with you there.

I will preface this by saying that there is a decent chance that I will end up with an Avengers in my lineup. I like it enough to want to give it a shot at home.

But to say that the only reason people dislike it is because it's a "brutally hard game" is, sorry to say, nonsense. While the shots are indeed tighter than a lot of other pins, the ball times are not particularly short. In fact, I'd say the ball times seem to be on the longer side.

Regardless, reading through the owner threads there are plenty of things to complain about that have nothing to do with the pin being a "brutally hard game". Frankly it comes off as a bit arrogant to say that the only reason people don't like a game that you do is because they suck at it.

Avengers simply does not have a reputation of being a brutally hard game.

And I have no idea what it being harder than MB has to do with anything?

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Ozzie:

When did an AVLE blue sell for $4,500? Where was it? That is probably my next machine, though need a few more months.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-in-pa-pm-es-clearcoated-rbion-avle-huo-baywatch

#40 9 years ago

Nope. I dislike it because it's clunky and the rules are weak (like MB). Wait, dislike is harsh. I don't dislike it...however, I don't think I'd ever buy one for my home. I may play it on location or at someone's house now and again. It's kind of a grindy game to me.

#41 9 years ago

I really enjoy my hulk, but I would keep mine even for $6k because I bought it nib and think its great. Much like champ pub, it is best in a collection of 4 plus games. IMO. I think avengers has gone down I price, however I think hulk demands a premium, if you want avengers, then hulk is it.

Great price Mark

Greg

#42 9 years ago

I disagree, the shots are indeed brutally hard but that is what makes this game great. You need to be right on with the Iron Man and Black Widow shots or they will not go all the way to registering. I think the fact that you can't be "close" and make the shot makes people negative on this title. The plastics are no cheaper than any late model Stern (if Star Trek is any gauge). Additionally, the machine needed some tweaking out of the box (this is a valid knock on Stern and the machine) but once tweaked, it really doesn't need much more. I have spent no more time tweaking the AVLE than I have the other pins in my lineup.

The tight shots and variety of shots will make you better if you work on improving your game. If you are at the top of your game and are not very good at making tight shots, this game will frustrate you...

Say what you want about the rules. I agree they could use some balancing but the way they are now does not distract from the fun I have or my family has with this title. I would be very happy with this pin with the current rule set for a long time.

#43 9 years ago

I liked the game very much, but I am not a very good player and couldn't make those shots, so therefore it got a little frustrating to me so I decide to sell my machine a while back.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I will preface this by saying that there is a decent chance that I will end up with an Avengers in my lineup. I like it enough to want to give it a shot at home.
But to say that the only reason people dislike it is because it's a "brutally hard game" is, sorry to say, nonsense. While the shots are indeed tighter than a lot of other pins, the ball times are not particularly short. In fact, I'd say the ball times seem to be on the longer side.
Regardless, reading through the owner threads there are plenty of things to complain about that have nothing to do with the pin being a "brutally hard game". Frankly it comes off as a bit arrogant to say that the only reason people don't like a game that you do is because they suck at it.

A majority of people enjoy Monster Bash because it is easy, and because it makes even new players, feel they have accomplished great shots/ jackpots because of the call outs. MB is a fun game, but it's also not a difficult game to play, because the shots are wide open. Collectors and casual pin players don't enjoy bricking their shots over and over again, it is a turn off. Avengers is a pin for seasoned players. While the ball times may be long at times, who has in fact actually beaten the game?

Avengers was practically dismissed from the start, many people said it felt cheap, uninspired, no real ramps, bad build quality, etc. Was all this true? Is it nonsense to dismiss a game that people haven't actually played much of, given a fair shake or beaten? ( Mustang, anyone?)
To each their own, different strokes, different folks. Anyone with serious Hulk issues and the like, understandably would be excused.

Perhaps it does come off a bit arrogant, but it is frustrating to read through the laundry list of complaints people feel compelled to complain about, that you don't hear one of them being that they were just one shot off from beating the game.

When I say brutally hard, how many people can actually say they have had real success with Avengers? The shots are tight and narrow, something that I personally really enjoy in the game.
I guess it's just not a game for everyone. I do agree with pimp77 on rules however, sometimes there is a bonus glitich that happens, and overall there should have been some extras. I still have always enjoyed the offering, regardless.

#45 9 years ago

If I didn't own a pro, I'd be very interested in this one, they've really come down in price, just likeTF. Such a good game once you get it going. Build quality is an issues in spots, like launch ramp and those dumb plastic toys, what were they thinking?? The rest is no different.

#46 9 years ago

The similarities I see to MB is the overall structure of the rules of the game: in MB, you collect the Universal Monsters, in Avengers, you collect the, well, Avengers. Once you collect them all, you start the mini wizard mode. Complete them all, you start the true wizard mode.

The people who say MB is too easy have never owned one and cranked the difficulty. Trust me, you can make that a tough game. My guess is if the default rules had been harder, it would rank even higher than it does.

Avengers is almost the opposite - the default rules are very tough. That said, I own a pro and really like it. Tweak it a bit, and the infamous BW shot is not impossible by any stretch. Where I once thought I'd never collect BW, it's now very common for me to collect her first. My only real issue with the game is that it's so darn hard to complete anyone. You have to be a VERY good player to complete most of the characters, and I doubt I ever will.

To get back on topic...someone buy this machine! It's freakin' beautiful and the price is right. Whaddya waiting for?

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The shots on Avengers are tougher than most IMO. Try hitting them under pressure during a MB. The difference is pretty drastic compared to many games that typically have much wider ramp openings and closer orbit entries.

If you want shorter ball times keep the outlanes at factory. It makes a pretty big difference, especially when your slings are tuned properly. AV sling switches tend to get bent, sometimes rendering the slings less powerful. Less side to side, less drains. But you need longer ball times to finish the game. Before I got "good" at the game, I thought game times could be pretty short with the outlanes at factory.

I'd like to see some rule changes that would do away with some of the nonstop "versus MBs" deep in the game, but as most know, I'm a strident supporter of this game. I think it's a flat out blast to play and is quite original in many ways.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

The people who say MB is too easy have never owned one and cranked the difficulty. Trust me, you can make that a tough game.

Maybe the people that say it's too easy are ranked pretty well on ifpa.
I've owned one, and set my games hard. Even when set hard, the shots are still wide open compared to Avengers. I might even say that the Iron Man shot is one of the toughest in pinball. I swear I've hit Trons gem more.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

To get back on topic...someone buy this machine! It's freakin' beautiful and the price is right. Whaddya waiting for?

This man is wise beyond his years.....

#50 9 years ago

I wish someone would buy it so I'll stop looking at it. Oh, the temptation

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-hulk-le-huo-pix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.