You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WCW.jpg
024.JPG
023.JPG
022.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Moving this thread from the all pinball sub forum to the market place sub forum.
Please keep on topic, this thread is about an Avengers for sale. As long as it is in the forum it is open for comment. Like it or not, at least the price police posts are at least on topic. The constant nagging of the price police is actually derailing the FS thread and is more distracting than the price comments themselves.
Topic = Avengers for sale

Thank you. I go back in forth myself between siding with the shazamers or just saying let the noobs over pay, what do I care. In the end, with all the new people in the hobby, the price police are saving some of them from making bad deals and this is ultimately a good thing.

People, when they learn how bad they over payed for something, will be unhappy and their enthusiasm for the hobby will lesson . . . and that is bad for the hobby, we need enthusiastic people here happy with their purchases.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Its pretty pathetic the guy had to withdraw his FS Post because it has been Jacked with price police.

I think it was more of the anti-price police that made him withdraw the thread. While I'm sure he wanted more price cheerleaders, his comments got so negative because of the anti price policing. Had there not been the waive against the price police they wouldn't have had to discuss how they were protecting people from getting conned and what not . . .

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

It's all relative. I sold it back when they first came out and everyone was HOT for it. These days the pricing has cooled, but there are only so many left in the states that are NIB. I suspect prices on them will move back up when the 2nd movie comes out.
However, this is pinside so I may be completely wrong in my thinking (ask any Mod)

Good post. Yep, Hulk's were commanding big prices there for awhile. The flippers have now moved on to METLE.

I think Avengers will go down a bit more in the near term but agree when the new movies come out it may get a bump. That said, never buy a pinball machine as an investment.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

LOL! LOL... LOL! very believable... LOL!

Don't you have some METLE's to sell?

I kid, I kid.

I do agree with what the mod said earlier. If people didn't criticize the price police there would not be near as much thread derailment. Look at us chatting right now. If someone posts something in the forum, they subject themselves to price policers. Don't want the criticism, list it in the market place without a thread tied to it.

Anywho, I don't really care enough to post in this thread further; it actually should be closed now that the sale has been canceled.

#79 10 years ago

This site is starting to look like a professional wrasslin outfit, complete with baby faces and villains.

Are you here to see W.C.W.? Or, are you here to see the . . .

WCW.jpgWCW.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-hulk-le-8-nib?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.