You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WCW.jpg
024.JPG
023.JPG
022.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Do any of you PP guys consider PMing the "helpful" nuggets of pricing advice? If the idea is to actually help the seller with some info (not stomp on a FS post) - wouldn't that be the preferred method?

Srsly. When I saw the post I was really tempted to go all PP douchebag....but why bother? What does that accomplish? What difference in my life does it make if he sells it or he doesn't? *shrug*

Quoted from iceman44:

Not trying to price police stretch but ...

BUT...lol...but yeah, you are trying to PP.

GLWTS!!!!!

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Of course. Some of us want prices to go down, because there is more value in being able to buy games reasonable, than to sell games for outrageous money. You want prices to keep going up, because you sell high end often. But at the same time, your shooting yourself in the foot, because you have to pay more to get those later on.

A price lecture from the guy who sold his games for outrageous money....LOL...and yeah yeah, don't bother trying to explain it again.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Captain just admitted what I already knew... some of you guys hate the pin market being this high so you'll do anything to kill a deal. The truth hurts...

In this case I think people *thought* they were being helpful by being realistic about the price...not malicious sabotage, but it ended up being douchetastic none the less. It's a FS post, not a price-check post.

In your case it's cuz they dislike your smug flippertude.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Bingo and be prepared to wait a few months, sorry....

Not everyone needs to sell a game within the day. If they DO need to sell it within the day they'll say so or write "obo"

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Haha....thanks for reminding me of that Rare!....so, update me in a few months on this one....
OR.....get real with the price if they need to sell it within a day or so...

Why should either of us even care?! lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-hulk-le-8-nib?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.