Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by The_Dude_Abides
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WCW.jpg
024.JPG
023.JPG
022.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

You have always been on the side of the Price Mongers. So I guess you cancel each other out.

Quoted from DrStarkweather:

You have always been on the side of the Price Mongers. So I guess you cancel each other out.

You have no clue, you really don't... you simply cancel yourself out!

#52 6 years ago

Well.....that's right, I don't care about a pump and dump for sale and I would say its about the seller and the buyer making a good deal both are happy with!........its 6k all day everyday and I don't care who you are...

#53 6 years ago

Or try this:
List for whatever you like (start on the high side a little), then reduce it $100-200 every week if it's still unsold.
Eventually you find the true value, regardless of everyone's advice/opinions.
Anyway, good luck with the sale.
I like the game and would consider buying it if I was more certain it wouldn't keep dropping in price.
Might be best to just hold it til it comes back up in value.
No guarantee that will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised.

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

List for whatever you like (start on the high side a little), then reduce it $100-200 every week if it's still unsold.

Bingo and be prepared to wait a few months, sorry....

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

A price lecture from the guy who sold his games for outrageous money....LOL...and yeah yeah, don't bother trying to explain it again.

Thanks for saying it so I didn't have to...again!!

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Otherwise, your just a day trader, and the market is perilous for the short term day trader.

Does a bear sh*t in the woods?....

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Bingo and be prepared to wait a few months, sorry....

Not everyone needs to sell a game within the day. If they DO need to sell it within the day they'll say so or write "obo"

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Not everyone needs to sell a game within the day. If they DO need to sell it within the day they'll say so or write "obo"

Haha....thanks for reminding me of that Rare!....so, update me in a few months on this one....

OR.....get real with the price if they need to sell it within a day or so...

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Haha....thanks for reminding me of that Rare!....so, update me in a few months on this one....
OR.....get real with the price if they need to sell it within a day or so...

Why should either of us even care?! lol

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why should either of us even care?! lol

Good point........lol

#61 6 years ago

My friend has advised me to withdraw this Hulk Le for sale on this post.His reasons to sell are personal,and need not not be defended here.This post generated way more negative comments than anticipated.However, if it brought an adrenaline rush to some, than so be it.It was just meant to be a simple FS post.

#62 6 years ago

You should give it away to a blind, dum and deaf man.

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

You should give it away to a blind, dum and deaf man.

Lordy have mercy! Sorry you have withdrawn your NIB Stretch, good luck in the future with that, and for me, this site is about helping both buyers and sellers and that price was not in ball park of realistic.....sorry...

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Lordy have mercy! Sorry you have withdrawn your NIB Stretch, good luck in the future with that, and for me, this site is about helping both buyers and sellers and that price was not in ball park of realistic.....sorry...

FWIW, I did sell my HULK NIB for $7800 so it IS possible to find the right buyer at the right time. Maybe that time has passed for now, but this is pinball and what's old is what's new so that time may come around again. The future is always in motion.

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

FWIW, I did sell my HULK NIB for $7800 so it IS possible to find the right buyer at the right time.

That's the whole point and I totally agree but unfortunately a few guys here think they know exactly what every seller and every buyer should do or not do instead of just letting the FS/FT post play itself out.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

My friend has advised me to withdraw this Hulk Le for sale on this post.His reasons to sell are personal,and need not not be defended here.This post generated way more negative comments than anticipated.However, if it brought an adrenaline rush to some, than so be it.It was just meant to be a simple FS post.

Don't lose faith in one day! Just reduce to $5,999. Worked for me.

#67 6 years ago

Class act OP. I can think of a few that would have posted "sold" and moved on just for the fun of it.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

I did sell my HULK NIB for $7800 so it IS possible to find the right buyer at the right time.

Poor guy, when can I meet you out in Vegas Star!

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Class act OP. I can think of a few that would have posted "sold" and moved on just for the fun of it.

I'm so glad that didn't happen. Then we would have had a 16 page thread with the Pinside inspectors and detectives digging up evidence to prove the sale was bogus. That can't stand to see anything sell!

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Moving this thread from the all pinball sub forum to the market place sub forum.
Please keep on topic, this thread is about an Avengers for sale. As long as it is in the forum it is open for comment. Like it or not, at least the price police posts are at least on topic. The constant nagging of the price police is actually derailing the FS thread and is more distracting than the price comments themselves.
Topic = Avengers for sale

Thank you. I go back in forth myself between siding with the shazamers or just saying let the noobs over pay, what do I care. In the end, with all the new people in the hobby, the price police are saving some of them from making bad deals and this is ultimately a good thing.

People, when they learn how bad they over payed for something, will be unhappy and their enthusiasm for the hobby will lesson . . . and that is bad for the hobby, we need enthusiastic people here happy with their purchases.

#71 6 years ago

Its pretty pathetic the guy had to withdraw his FS Post because it has been Jacked with price police.

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Poor guy, when can I meet you out in Vegas Star!

It's all relative. I sold it back when they first came out and everyone was HOT for it. These days the pricing has cooled, but there are only so many left in the states that are NIB. I suspect prices on them will move back up when the 2nd movie comes out.

However, this is pinside so I may be completely wrong in my thinking (ask any Mod)

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Its pretty pathetic the guy had to withdraw his FS Post because it has been Jacked with price police.

I think it was more of the anti-price police that made him withdraw the thread. While I'm sure he wanted more price cheerleaders, his comments got so negative because of the anti price policing. Had there not been the waive against the price police they wouldn't have had to discuss how they were protecting people from getting conned and what not . . .

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

It's all relative. I sold it back when they first came out and everyone was HOT for it. These days the pricing has cooled, but there are only so many left in the states that are NIB. I suspect prices on them will move back up when the 2nd movie comes out.
However, this is pinside so I may be completely wrong in my thinking (ask any Mod)

Good post. Yep, Hulk's were commanding big prices there for awhile. The flippers have now moved on to METLE.

I think Avengers will go down a bit more in the near term but agree when the new movies come out it may get a bump. That said, never buy a pinball machine as an investment.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Had there not been the waive against the price police they wouldn't have had to discuss how they were protecting people from getting conned and what not . . .

LOL! LOL... LOL! very believable... LOL!

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think it was more of the anti-price police that made him withdraw the thread. While I'm sure he wanted more price cheerleaders, his comments got so negative because of the anti price policing. Had there not been the waive against the price police they wouldn't have had to discuss how they were protecting people from getting conned and what not . . .

Maybe, but thoose people wouldn't have had anything to say if it wasnt for the others policing to bein with. His price was what he wanted and sometimes location dictates price as well. I think thoose people should be a bit more respectful of others...Moderator should have stepped in.

#77 6 years ago

This site is starting to look like a professional wrasslin outfit, complete with baby faces and villains.

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

LOL! LOL... LOL! very believable... LOL!

Don't you have some METLE's to sell?

I kid, I kid.

I do agree with what the mod said earlier. If people didn't criticize the price police there would not be near as much thread derailment. Look at us chatting right now. If someone posts something in the forum, they subject themselves to price policers. Don't want the criticism, list it in the market place without a thread tied to it.

Anywho, I don't really care enough to post in this thread further; it actually should be closed now that the sale has been canceled.

#79 6 years ago

This site is starting to look like a professional wrasslin outfit, complete with baby faces and villains.

Are you here to see W.C.W.? Or, are you here to see the . . .

WCW.jpg

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

Timing is everything....when is the second movie out...

#81 6 years ago

Its a good game. Some folks are going to get pretty great deals on a good game while they are low.

#82 6 years ago

GLWS

Little above current market but it is still NIB. Just post it as a ad in marketplace and stay off of the forum portion and you should be fine.

#83 6 years ago

Still haven't had a chance to play one of these. The hype certainly has cooled since it first came out. Maybe IM3 will give it a little bump.

#84 6 years ago

I think its going to be a hard one to sell with Metallica on the horizon.

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

No longer for sale in this post so closing thread.

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside