Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WCW.jpg
024.JPG
023.JPG
022.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Selling this for a friend.Hulk LE #8 NIB.Located in Baltimore,Maryland. $7200

#2 11 years ago

Not trying to price police stretch but every Hulk nib or Huo has gone for around 6k. GL though. I guess if its NIB and never played your friend was hoping to flip for a profit down the road. Nothing wrong with that but probably not this time IMHO

#3 11 years ago

bit of a stretch...

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Not trying to price police stretch but every Hulk nib or Huo has gone for around 6k. GL though. I guess if its NIB and never played your friend was hoping to flip for a profit down the road. Nothing wrong with that but probably not this time IMHO

+1 .. These things have sat on Pinside for quite a while until they dropped to $6k or below. Not going to sell it here for $7200. May want to lower the price a bit.

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How many NIB went for 6k ? they were all 6550+ a smidge... i think one was at like 6200, and that was cause the guy cut his testical off or something and he was doing the fire sle thing...

You make it sound like they are 6K all over... NO F'in way dude..

Agreed 7200 isnt gonna happen, but c'mon really... !

HUO's have been hovering around 6200-6K...

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

i think one was at like 6200, and that was cause the guy cut his testical off or something and he was doing the fire sle thing...

How the hell did I miss THAT thread?!?

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Not trying to price police

...but you're going to anyways....lol... at least you didn't add the obligatory insincere, "GLWTS"

Seriously question though:
Do any of you PP guys consider PMing the "helpful" nuggets of pricing advice? If the idea is to actually help the seller with some info (not stomp on a FS post) - wouldn't that be the preferred method?

#8 11 years ago

This #8 costs him more to buy because it was a top ten #.He told me that he would rather hold onto it than lose his butt on it.I appreciate the advice from those here on the post and I will pass it on.Most likely he will just withdrawl the sale for now.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Do any of you PP guys consider PMing the "helpful" nuggets of pricing advice? If the idea is to actually help the seller with some info (not stomp on a FS post) - wouldn't that be the preferred method?

The honest answer to that would be that they are also trying to "help" a potential buyer.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

...but you're going to anyways....lol... at least you didn't add the obligatory insincere, "GLWTS"
Seriously question though:

Isn't the purpose of creating a thread in the Marketplace versus just putting an ad up an invitation for comments?

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

How many NIB went for 6k ? they were all 6550+ a smidge... i think one was at like 6200, and that was cause the guy cut his testical off or something and he was doing the fire sle thing...
You make it sound like they are 6K all over... NO F'in way dude..
Agreed 7200 isnt gonna happen, but c'mon really... !
HUO's have been hovering around 6200-6K...

How much?? You are a lowballer. Gerry I thought that was your teste?

#12 11 years ago

It's never what you paid for an item, it's "What is it worth currently".

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

How much?? You are a lowballer. Gerry I thought that was your teste?

Guess i shoulda sold mine to you for your offer back then....

Cause now thats where thye seem to sit... OH well....

it is what it is....

Actually both of mine are cut off

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Isn't the purpose of creating a thread in the Marketplace versus just putting an ad up an invitation for comments?

sure. comments.

But whats a bit aggravating is when some folks come swooping in and authoritatively share what amount to .... bad data!
Example:
"every Hulk nib or Huo has gone for around 6k"

EVERY?

It's just not true. 60 seconds of forum searching would show that. These kind of posts just come off self-aggrandizing and not helpful to buyers or sellers....

I know price policing is the "sport of choice" here and it's not going to go away anytime soon since the mods obviously support it; but it'd be nice if the self-appointed-price-saviors were at least correct.... of if they don't know the correct info... perhaps they should try the obviously painful option of just S'ingTFU.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

same guys different FS post... everyone knows what their main purpose is.

#16 11 years ago

Gerry defending avengers price wow that is surprising . My guess 6300-6500 does it.

#17 11 years ago

Right now the price is what guys will pay.. and HUO is apparently that 6-6200..

Cause of guys trying to dump to fund Metalica..LE's or Premiums..

And yeah it sucks.... its a WAY better game than that...WAY BETTER....

I'm NOT dumping for another title or because it think it sucks... its awesome.. i just have other reasons...

I am now forced into this f@(}@d up price range if i wanna sell any time soon...

This does suck indeed !

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Profanity

#18 11 years ago

And PS: i dont NEED to sell..

I would like to sell....

#19 11 years ago

I'm still wondering how a testicle got cut off..

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Srsly. When I saw the post I was really tempted to go all PP douchebag....but why bother? What does that accomplish? What difference in my life does it make if he sells it or he doesn't? *shrug*

Quoted from iceman44:

Not trying to price police stretch but ...

BUT...lol...but yeah, you are trying to PP.

GLWTS!!!!!

#21 11 years ago

Oh man...wait til jalpert gets here....

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

+1 .. These things have sat on Pinside for quite a while until they dropped to $6k or below. Not going to sell it here for $7200. May want to lower the price a bit.

If he can't sell it here for that price, he won't be able to sell it anywhere. This is the highest road on the internet.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

same guys different FS post... everyone knows what their main purpose is.

The opposite of yours? You always try to get prices to go up, while others want them to go down. There are 2 sides to this price war.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

The opposite of yours? You always try to get prices to go up, while others want them to go down. There are 2 sides to this price war.

At least you admit that the real reason behind these guys... SABOTAGE! Just what I've been saying all along. They aren't here to educate the newbies like they say. LOL, yeah right! Really sad this has gotten as bad or worse than it was over at RGP.

#26 11 years ago

Of course. Some of us want prices to go down, because there is more value in being able to buy games reasonable, than to sell games for outrageous money. You want prices to keep going up, because you sell high end often. But at the same time, your shooting yourself in the foot, because you have to pay more to get those later on.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Of course. Some of us want prices to go down, because there is more value in being able to buy games reasonable, than to sell games for outrageous money. You want prices to keep going up, because you sell high end often. But at the same time, your shooting yourself in the foot, because you have to pay more to get those later on.

How about this... just have some respect! Sad you feel you have to sabotage and be disrespectful for your own benefit. Let the sellers sell and the buyers buy. The market will set itself...

#29 11 years ago

I think it's pretty silly to say people saying prices are too high are purposefully trying to "sabotage" .. I highly doubt that's the case. Pins come up here all the time that are higher than they've sold for recently in similar condition. Doesn't mean that if you point it out you have some intent to "sabotage" a listing.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

A price lecture from the guy who sold his games for outrageous money....LOL...and yeah yeah, don't bother trying to explain it again.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I think it's pretty silly to say people saying prices are too high are purposefully trying to "sabotage" .. I highly doubt that's the case. Pins come up here all the time that are higher than they've sold for recently in similar condition. Doesn't mean that if you point it out you have some intent to "sabotage" a listing.

Captain just admitted what I already knew... some of you guys hate the pin market being this high so you'll do anything to kill a deal. The truth hurts...

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Captain just admitted what I already knew... some of you guys hate the pin market being this high so you'll do anything to kill a deal. The truth hurts...

In this case I think people *thought* they were being helpful by being realistic about the price...not malicious sabotage, but it ended up being douchetastic none the less. It's a FS post, not a price-check post.

In your case it's cuz they dislike your smug flippertude.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I'm trying to sell, and do a trade ... I certainly do not hate the pin market being this high. However, once I sell, yes, I will hate it when I try to buy.

#34 11 years ago

Oh I thought teekee retired, wishful thinking I guess. Your posts are like a broken record same thing over and over until it's one of your own trade/ for sale thread. Why not donate to pinside when you sell something, I do!

#35 11 years ago

How the hell did a guy trying to sell a machine for a friend turn into THIS?! gee...

#36 11 years ago

i'll pay 6300$

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Why not donate to pinside when you sell something, I do!

I do as well! Go back and look at the last thing I sold on here and you will see I donated just like I do every time. You definitely don't know as much as you think you know... not even close!

#38 11 years ago

Moving this thread from the all pinball sub forum to the market place sub forum.

Please keep on topic, this thread is about an Avengers for sale. As long as it is in the forum it is open for comment. Like it or not, at least the price police posts are at least on topic. The constant nagging of the price police is actually derailing the FS thread and is more distracting than the price comments themselves.

Topic = Avengers for sale

#39 11 years ago

I will add something of value to this thread....
I have personally done a Deal with Stretch he is a good
Guy so what ever deal any one makes deal with confidence!

Hate to be the one to say it, but... GLWS Stretch

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Moving this thread from the all pinball sub forum to the market place sub forum.
Please keep on topic, this thread is about an Avengers for sale. As long as it is in the forum it is open for comment. Like it or not, at least the price police posts are at least on topic. The constant nagging of the price police is actually derailing the FS thread and is more distracting than the price comments themselves.
Topic = Avengers for sale

You've always been on the side of the price police... don't make it so obvious. As long as the price police are here to complain about price I will be here to counter them.

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You've always been on the side of the price police... don't make it so obvious. As long as the price police are here to complain about price I will be here to counter them.

So you think people that quote reasonable prices are sabotagers, so you would be the other side as purposely being a market inflator. Just because someone gives someone else a price direction where things usually go for a particular item, doesn't automatically mean they are trying to ruin their FS thread. And don't point fingers at me on this one. I didn't say anything about the OP. I just made my comments to you after you said something snarky to someone else. And I made a snarky comment about Pinside in general. Nothing to do with the OP or his price.

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

So you think people that quote reasonable prices are sabotagers, so you would be the other side as purposely being a market inflator. Just because someone gives someone else a price direction where things usually go for a particular item, doesn't automatically mean they are trying to ruin their FS thread. And don't point fingers at me on this one. I didn't say anything about the OP. I just made my comments to you after you said something snarky to someone else. And I made a snarky comment about Pinside in general. Nothing to do with the OP or his price.

Here's what I think... and listen closely (or read slowly) A FS/FT post should be left alone for the seller and serious buyers only. If its too high it will go unsold. If its too low it will sell quickly. Etc, etc, etc. Let the market do the talking and respect someone's post. Look what this one has turned into... just like most of the other FS/ST posts.

#43 11 years ago

Your in here just like we are. Pointing one finger, at someone, means you have 4 more pointing back at yourself.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Your in here just like we are. Pointing one finger, at someone, means you have 4 more pointing back at yourself.

exactly... but I don't start it I just end it!

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Here's what I think... and listen closely (or read slowly) A FS/FT post should be left alone for the seller and serious buyers only.

You weren't serious when you posted this, were you? Im not sure I can remember a for sale ad you have left alone.

#46 11 years ago

The Cubs suck

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

A price lecture from the guy who sold his games for outrageous money....LOL...and yeah yeah, don't bother trying to explain it again.

Not his fault they SOLD for outrageous money. It's the fault of the buyer. But I still get what your saying but have to clarify that part. Even though it probably didn't need clarifying in the first place. Man, playing devils advocate is fun. I see why most are doing it these days.

OP - Take note of this. Again, playing devils advocate. He SOLD his for outrageous money. If you want $7200 you have the right to hold on to it for that. Is it worth that, probably not. Does that mean it wont sell eventually? Nope. Just takes one person to bite to sell. Heck on the bright side if you sell it that will be the new market according to the forum. This is coming from the guy that paid almost $2K for a Batman DE in October 2011 so what do I know.

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

This #8 costs him more to buy because it was a top ten #.He told me that he would rather hold onto it than lose his butt on it.I appreciate the advice from those here on the post and I will pass it on.Most likely he will just withdrawl the sale for now.

And this is why prices on games aren't going down anytime soon. Nobody wants to take a bath. Just a fact.

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

He should withdraw the sale. Unless he bought it strictly to flip and needs the money. If he bought it as an "investment" and doesn't need the money wait it out. Why sell this thing only four months after its release when the bloom is off the rose and all attention is being directed at the new and upcoming Stern and JJP releases? Keep it in your basement for awhile and sell it when it's in favor. Or trade it for something good when you can. Otherwise, your just a day trader, and the market is perilous for the short term day trader.

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You've always been on the side of the price police... don't make it so obvious

You have always been on the side of the Price Mongers. So I guess you cancel each other out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-hulk-le-8-nib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.