Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by GameJunkie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 43 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2192.JPG
111.jpg
20141001_071118.jpg
20140930_222917.jpg
Image038.jpg
Image037.jpg
Image036.jpg
Image033.jpg
Image035.jpg
Image034.jpg
Image030.jpg
Image032.jpg
Image031.jpg
Image028.jpg
Image029.jpg
Image027.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Hey gang,

Up for sale is my HS2/The Getaway. Had this lil' gem since February this year. I am making room for a B/W Corvette to take its place, hence, why I am selling.

Quick rundown of the game and the reversible mods I have done to it:

Full Cointaker LED conversion including flashers and dome light (see pictures and video)
Prototype mountain installed
Start button replace by key ignition
Mezelmods Donut Shop
Black vinyl strips to cover flipper button wear (only irreversible mod)
Pyle 3.5", 5.25" and 8" speakers installed
Polk external subwoofer installed
Red, yellow, and green pop bumper caps
Apron cards from PinballRebel

Game comes with glareguard, along with every thing else already mentioned. Manual included.

No credit dots.

All functions work perfectly. Supercharger works 100% - all optos test out perfect (see video). All lights and flashers work (1 in the backbox was out in the video, it now works). Dome light works 100% with zero cracks in the dome itself.

Cabinet art has nice deep reds on each side. Game has resided in a room with black curtains and zero sunlight since I acquired it.

Playfield is an SP model with Diamond Coating. Inserts look in excellent condition.

Cliffy ball trough installed. I have the ball scoop cliffy; I just haven't installed it yet. It comes with the game.

I have a set of spare plastics I won off eBay back in the day before CPR brought the reproductions back to the market. I also have one full spare mini-traffic light complete with PCB board - a true plug-n-play spare. I also have stationary targets - 1 of each color: red, yellow, green, and white. These all come with the game.

There are no cracked or missing plastics. This game is 100% plug-n-play ready.

Before I owned the game, someone had repaired the Molex connectors to J121 and J110 - the GI illumination.

As for the price: $2500 with some flexibility. I will entertain offers, but I am not giving this machine away; I do not have to sell it.

Repeat: I do not have to sell this game. I will fold it up and put it in a closet before accepting a low-ball offer. Just being honest so no one's time gets wasted.

Enjoy the nearly 40 photos and 1 video (so far) I have provided. Contact me with any questions you may have. Photos of anything I have missed, just contact me and I'll add them accordingly.

Thank you for your interest! This HS2 is very nice. It's not HUO, but it's a dang-fine players game!

Note: Only HS2 and its accessories are for sale. No other pins in the pictures nor accessories not having to do with HS2 are for sale. That includes the traffic light on the wall; it is NOT an accessory to HS2 .

Image002.jpg
Image003.jpg
Image004.jpg
Image005.jpg
Image006.jpg
Image007.jpg
Image008.jpg
Image009.jpg
Image010.jpg
Image011.jpg
Image012.jpg
Image013.jpg
Image014.jpg
Image015.jpg
Image016.jpg
Image017.jpg
Image018.jpg
Image019.jpg
Image022.jpg
Image021.jpg
Image023.jpg
Image024.jpg
Image026.jpg
Image025.jpg
Image027.jpg
Image029.jpg
Image028.jpg
Image031.jpg
Image032.jpg
Image030.jpg
Image034.jpg
Image035.jpg
Image033.jpg
Image036.jpg
Image037.jpg
Image038.jpg
20140930_222917.jpg
Image001.jpg

Video of tests/diagnostics. Gameplay videos to come in a day or two.

#2 4 years ago

Nice Getaway! I would not sell it. Nice also is your detailed sales post with location, pictures and price posted all at once!

For some reason this is rare on sale posts around these parts.

GLWTS!

#3 4 years ago

Really nice HSII. Great price considering condition and everything you've put into it. GLWYS

#4 4 years ago

Couple questions, Has the black around the start/key been touched up? and whats the line running threw the "Diamond Plate" logo on the playfield? Thanks.

#5 4 years ago

That Getaway looks excellent. That price is among the best I've seen too! Good luck! I'm tempted, but I have my eyes on something else right now.

#6 4 years ago

Red Line Mania!!!

#7 4 years ago

Nice machine and price for the condition and all the mods and extra parts

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

As for the price: $2500 with some flexibility. I will entertain offers, but I am not giving this machine away; I do not have to sell it.

I don't blame U 1 bit bro !! My HS2 is a Keeper ..

#9 4 years ago

Nice documentation!
Looks like a great pin

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

Couple questions, Has the black around the start/key been touched up? and whats the line running threw the "Diamond Plate" logo on the playfield? Thanks.

Black vinyl strips to cover flipper button wear are the only touching up I have done. I am not very good at paint touch ups, so no, I have not messed with the start button area at all in terms of paint.

The crack is an imperfection in the PF art. It is not mylar.
20141001_071118.jpg

#11 4 years ago

Looks very nice! Great game. Tons of fun. I miss mine and should never have sold it GLWTS

#12 4 years ago

I'll be trying to get some game videos up either tonight or tomorrow. The game has peaked some interest here and there.

If it doesn't sell, into the closet it goes . I wish I had room for 5.... but... :'(.....

#13 4 years ago

All right, finally got a video up of the gameplay.

I was trying to convert my GoPro video from mp4 to avi, and my laptop went into an endless BSOD bootup cycle. Had to format my HD and start with a fresh install to get back on track.

No matter, here it is: 12 minutes long, redline mania completed !

#14 4 years ago

Looks like a beauty and one of the nicest ive seen only thing I see is the supercharger may need adjusted .do the speed test in the test mode it should be in mid 80s at least mine is the fastest ive ever seen mine is in the low 70s in this case the lower the number the faster it is.yours looks to be in 90s somewhere which usually means the diverter needs adjusting.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

All right, finally got a video up of the gameplay.
I was trying to convert my GoPro video from mp4 to avi, and my laptop went into an endless BSOD bootup cycle. Had to format my HD and start with a fresh install to get back on track.
No matter, here it is: 12 minutes long, redline mania completed !
ยป YouTube video

Great vid. This is how games should be sold. You are way ahead of most sellers.
-mof

#16 4 years ago

In a weird way, recently I had HS2 as my "first to go" out of my 4 pins I own. Maybe because I have owned it the longest? Well since I have saw your nice example of HS2 up for sale, I have played mine again and again and now say "I love it and mine is not going anywhere for a long time!".

Thanks for your sale post helping me make my decision and someone buy this and make it to redline mania as soon as you can! GLWTS!

#18 4 years ago

HS2 is fixed and 100% operational again.

$2500 with some small flexibility. After diagnosing the problem and fixing the issue, I sincerely almost raised the price .

#19 4 years ago

HS2 is an awesome game that is always fun to play! You have a nice machine, hope it doesn't go in the closet!

#20 4 years ago

This Getaway looks so hot. I wish I didn't have one so I could buy yours.

#21 4 years ago

Nice looking game. In the middle of tearing mine down to fix some issues and install new CPR plastics. Love me some Getaway.

#22 4 years ago

with your attitude you should put it in the closet and stay in the closet with it. lol

#23 4 years ago

^^^^ Maybe!

It looks great in the gameroom with the other 4 .

#24 4 years ago

(In response to your first video)FYI, I searched high and low too and finally found it since I wanted to know how to test it too but you should be able to test the dome MARS lamp in the Test>soleniod test menu towards the end. (Don't have which menu number it is in front of me.).

1 week later
#25 4 years ago

Didn't get a response from my last pm. Still interested in selling?

#26 4 years ago

At the right price I am absolutely. It is currently in pieces due to a teardown I've done. Added the ball scoop cliffy and all new rubbers. See the HS2 Owners Thread for more details.

#27 4 years ago

Bro , I've been Praising U 4 shop-n it out think-n it was gonna Be a Keeper ..

I'd sell that T3 b-4 HS2 , but that's me ........

#28 4 years ago

B_R, don't worry my man. I don't see it going anywhere.

Plenty of people want a HS2. Thing is, I'm not dropping my price. After the shop out and now installed cliffys in the game along with key ignition and prototype snow cap mountain, I am not giving this game away. Plenty of $1500 - $2300 HS2s out there. This is not one of them unless I just want to sell it for some money.

1 week later
#29 4 years ago

Game is off the market. If you have msg'd me at or before 1:01 pm EST, you are in the hunt for it. Other than that, I will keep it on my floor until Metallica Pro shows up, and then into the closet it goes.

I appreciate everyone's interest. I am just not going to give it away. Mods, please lock the thread as I am effectively removing it from the forum floor for sale.

#30 4 years ago

HS2 has sold! The new owner is happy, and so am I. It went to a great home!

Now..... time to set sites on ....

111.jpg

#31 4 years ago

Lol, thought you weren't selling it

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Game is off the market. If you have msg'd me at or before 1:01 pm EST, you are in the hunt for it.

Quoted from Pinhead87:

Lol, thought you weren't selling it

The buyer was in that window .

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

HS2 has sold! The new owner is happy, and so am I. It went to a great home!
Now..... time to set sites on ....

111.jpg 119 KB

Waiting to make the journey....

IMG_2192.JPG

#34 4 years ago

So you traded Met. for a HS2?....

#35 4 years ago

Congrats NPO. We have a lot of the same tastes in pinball. I want a Metallica also. Probably wont happen for a while though. Good luck on your search.

#36 4 years ago

Both R Great Pins , U will Dig Metallica .. Go to Y_Tube and Type n Metallica Pro Cointaker , look for mine .. May 2013 model ..

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

So you traded Met. for a HS2?....someone needs a lobotomy..

I sold HS2 to get MetPro.

WeirPinball is selling me MetPro. He already has a HS2.

I'll let the new owner come forward if he so chooses.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Waiting to make the journey....

IMG_2192.JPG 443 KB

Oh you tease.....!!!! Man, this weekend is so slow to arrive now D: ...!

#39 4 years ago

HSII and Met Pro compliment each other very well. Both fast and fun, great multiballs, great light show. Proud owner of both.

#40 4 years ago

Plain and simple - One great pin out, one great pin in.

#41 4 years ago

MetPro with spinners and custom Sparky!!! Nice. I want spinners, but not until they can be tied to something other than the picks.

#42 4 years ago

I purchased the Getaway from NPO. Very happy with the transaction and condition of the pin. NPO is a class act all the way. Thank your buddy again for helping load it in my SUV.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside