image-211.jpg
image-853.jpg
image-201.jpg
image-641.jpg
image-976.jpg
image-874.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Reduced to ***$875*** and SOLD!

Game is located in Fairfax, VA. Shipping via NAVL is not a problem.

I purchased this game just a couple of weeks ago, as a birthday present to myself. I've since put a bit of money and time into it with a quick shop job - replacing all rubbers, removing some mylar, adding LEDs and plastic protectors, etc...

I had planned to restore it completely, but as it sometimes happens, something else has come up, and I'd like to see if I can let it go to someone else if I'm able get a fairly quick sale. If not, I'll hang onto it and do the full restore.

All in all, the pin is in great working condition and not too bad cosmetically. The backglass is in great shape, the playfield is nice, has only a few very small spots of wear in a few areas and a few cracked plastics (although I was able to replace a few). The cab has a few bumps and bruises as you might expect for a machine of this age, but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

The only issues under the hood are the second alphanumeric display is out, but I've ordered a replacement that I will include should I get my asking price; and the test button switches inside the coin door occasionally don't register, I thought I had it fixed, but it reared its head again.

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Mike

image-652.jpgimage-652.jpg

image-211.jpgimage-211.jpg

image-853.jpgimage-853.jpg

image-831.jpgimage-831.jpg

image-201.jpgimage-201.jpg

image-874.jpgimage-874.jpg

image-641.jpgimage-641.jpg

image-976.jpgimage-976.jpg

image-589.jpgimage-589.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image-416.jpgimage-416.jpg

image-346.jpgimage-346.jpg

image-419.jpgimage-419.jpg

image-692.jpgimage-692.jpg

image-405.jpgimage-405.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Clean looking game and a great seller. Should go quick.

#3 9 years ago

High Speed bump with a Bowen tutorial video:

http://vimeo.com/43579230

#4 9 years ago

Price reduction bump. Somebody buy this great machine so I can put the money towards another game I'm eyeing.

#5 9 years ago

That looks like a super solid High Speed! If I didnt already have one, id be making a road trip to VA this weekend.

#6 9 years ago

Dispatch, this is 504...

#7 9 years ago

Go ahead, 504...

The new price is $950, over?

The new price is what!???

It's now $950...

#8 9 years ago

Molspin's drunk someone buy this before he sobers up and raises the price again.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Molspin's drunk someone buy this before he sobers up and raises the price again.

In The Bay Area, that would be gone instantly.

#10 9 years ago

$950? Damn that's a good price. The only thing that I can see that it needs..... Is my clear ramp!

IMG_0427.JPGIMG_0427.JPG
#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

In The Bay Area, that would be gone instantly.

Good thing, 'cause I'm moving back to the Bay Area next month! This thing will be coming with me if it doesn't sell by the weekend.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

$950? Damn that's a good price. The only thing that I can see that it needs..... Is my clear ramp!

IMG_0427.JPG 362 KB

I know it! If I end up keeping it, I'll definitely be adding this.

#13 9 years ago

If you move to the west coast, you'll never find one for $950!

#14 9 years ago

How much is it to ship one usually?

#15 9 years ago

Around $400 via STI/NAVL.
Call Michele for a quote if you'd like: (630) 352-3312
She's super friendly and easy to work with.

Quoted from GreyhoundAggie:

How much is it to ship one usually?

#16 9 years ago

Yep, that machine "usually" would sell quickly for $1400+ locally. A few have been sitting on CL for $1500 lately, which boggles my mind.

-mof

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

If you move to the west coast, you'll never find one for $950!

Quoted from mof:

Yep, that machine "usually" would sell quickly for $1400+ locally. A few have been sitting on CL for $1500 lately, which boggles my mind.
-mof

You guys are making me reconsider...

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Good thing, 'cause I'm moving back to the Bay Area next month! This thing will be coming with me if it doesn't sell by the weekend.

Yeah, If I had the room I would buy it. It will sell "fast" in the bay.

#19 9 years ago

Last price drop and bump. Now ***$875***!

C'mon, somebody's got to want this at that price. Fully working, fully LED'd HS for a great price.

The new alphanumeric display is due to arrive on Saturday and that's yours too...included in the price.

Mike

#20 9 years ago

I'm a little surprised this hasn't sold on the local market - seems like a steal to me.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

I'm a little surprised this hasn't sold on the local market - seems like a steal to me.

I feel like I'm giving it away.

#23 9 years ago

I was trying to free up some funds to make you an offer on that gorgeous FH too. I'm still trying to convince my buddy to purchase it.

Quoted from pezpunk:

this is crazy.

#24 9 years ago

I'd like to have it but shipping kills it for me & I've driven over 4 hours for a pin for the last time. GLWS!

#25 9 years ago

OP, I'll be heading your way in 12 days for a conference. If you can wait until then for me to pick up, consider it a done deal.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Piparoo:

OP, I'll be heading your way in 12 days for a conference. If you can wait until then for me to pick up, consider it a done deal.

You're my backup, Piparoo. I got contacted just prior to your PM by another guy and he thinks he's going to take it. If it falls through it's all yours! But I will need you to commit, because my movers are coming Monday, and this will literally be the only item in the house. That and my air mattress.

#27 9 years ago

Dang I may just have to come grab this at that price this weekend ?

#28 9 years ago

Where were all of you guys when I was 'OBO' just a little bit ago.

If the above deals fall through, I'll let you know, bigd1979.

#29 9 years ago

I have no room and am trying to sell my jp but at 875 ill make room or use my kitchen lol.just may have a mad old lady for a while .

#30 9 years ago

LOL. Understood. I was looking at your JP actually, but ended up buying a DM. GLWTS

#31 9 years ago

Yea I have most of the superpins now just need sttng and ij and im set .

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

You're my backup, Piparoo. I got contacted just prior to your PM by another guy and he thinks he's going to take it. If it falls through it's all yours! But I will need you to commit, because my movers are coming Monday, and this will literally be the only item in the house. That and my air mattress.

Cool. I'm definitely on board if the first guy falls through. Thanks

#33 9 years ago

Great Seller and a killer deal on a sweet looking game! GLWS

#34 9 years ago

Game looks to be sold 3x over in this thread alone, so I'm going to mark it "sold pending payment."

Those interested know where they stand.

Thanks to all who inquired!

#35 9 years ago

Molspin... "No Ramp for you...1 Year!!!"

#36 9 years ago

Game is officially sold. Thanks again, all.

#37 9 years ago

Congrats. It's a great game and was a super price.

#38 9 years ago

I think that game set a record for going through the most Pinsiders/Owners in one month...

#39 9 years ago

Lets See I sold it June 13th 2014 to Pinsider "Heath" then it went to Pinsider "molspin" and now to ? all in just over a month. Funny thing is none of us wanted to let it go we just had other games that came up at the same time....

#40 9 years ago

Yeah, I will get another one...hope to find one that nice again when the time is right.

#41 9 years ago

New display came in today...got it installed for the purchaser prior to shipping it.
Beautiful sight.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#42 9 years ago

...and went back to incandescent bulbs in the pop bumpers, plus put brand new pop bumper caps on. The LEDs I had in kept shaking loose.

I'm starting to miss this machine already and it hasn't even left yet.

image-39.jpgimage-39.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-hs-in-faifax-va-for-1150 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.