whiny.jpg
Unknown.jpeg
bdk3.JPG
bdk2.JPG
bdk1.JPG
DSC01793.JPG
DSC01780.JPG
DSC01791.JPG
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Had my fun with BDK as well. Sad to see this one go as I'm a big Batman fan but need to downsize. This is the full pro version not the costco model.

Home use only (goodie bag still inside, bought from Brian Millard in MN)
Movie Masters Scarecrow & Joker installed
Many LEDs strategically placed
Shaker motor
Everything mechanically working

Location is NW suburbs of Chicago. SOLD/Traded.

Pics can be found: https://plus.google.com/photos/105254041572838927502/albums/5916971947889495137?authkey=CL6I0qbtg_q9Tw

DSC01791.JPGDSC01791.JPG DSC01780.JPGDSC01780.JPG DSC01793.JPGDSC01793.JPG

#2 10 years ago

few more

bdk1.JPGbdk1.JPG bdk2.JPGbdk2.JPG bdk3.JPGbdk3.JPG

#3 10 years ago

Awesome seller here guys. amazing collection to visit when you pick up too

#4 10 years ago

I would love to add a BDK to my collection someday. Good luck with the sale!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Awesome seller here guys. amazing collection to visit when you pick up too

Quoted from Jodester:

I would love to add a BDK to my collection someday. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks!

#6 10 years ago

This will be snapped up quick........awesome machine glws

#7 10 years ago

GLWS.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

This will be snapped up quick..

At $6k?

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

This will be snapped up quick

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Sad to see this one go as I'm a big Batman fan but need to downsize.

What is sad it that ^^^^ made me go look at your collection to see if you may be selling anything else only to realize I can not likely afford a single game from your awesome collection

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What is sad it that ^^^^ made me go look at your collection to see if you may be selling anything else only to realize I can not likely afford a single game from your awesome collection

Don't jump to conclusions! He's selling his MB for only $12k!

#12 10 years ago

6K? For 6k id do the stern

#13 10 years ago

It comes with $1200 in the coin box...

#14 10 years ago

Billy's collection is

Unknown.jpegUnknown.jpeg

#15 10 years ago

Thanks all for the kind comments. I did mention the BDK open to cash offers and see what the market dictates. Not too many for sale and prices seem all over the place. Never see them for sale in Chicago area. Again, open to cash offers.

The MB in my other posting is one of the cream of the crop of my collection. I have seen many MB in person through collecting over the years and only one that I can say was better than this one all original. I'm sure there are more out there, but this one is sweet. Had offers over the years of $11-$13K for it but always passed because I wasn't ready. Again, see what the market says.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Never know my friend. Thanks for the comments.

#17 10 years ago

I'd say your MB is bang on for sale price. But BDK up here sell for 4.5k to 5k, and we pay a lot more for pins up here.

#18 10 years ago

Shazagood luck with the sale!

Quoted from badbilly27:

Again, open to cash offers.

That's just how Chicago does...always gotta haggle with those big city boys!

#19 10 years ago

I haven't seen any BDK listed in my area for much lower than 5 QuarterGrabber so I guess you don't pay a lot more than us in Cali.

Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Huh weird, I always thought we paid way more. That's why people go to the States to buy pins because even with the 13% tax at the border it is still cheaper in most cases. But I picked up my HUO BDK with super low plays for $4,400.

Important to remember one sale does not determine the market. Sounds like you got a good deal but that doesn't mean others will get the same. I'd venture to guess CA prices are pretty close to your prices on pins. It's one of the more expensive markets in the US.

#20 10 years ago

it will sell no probs at what price is a different story but it won't last long........

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

it will sell no probs at what price is a different story but it won't last long........

Well, ok, that makes *perfect* sense?!

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I haven't seen any BDK listed in my area for much lower than 5 QuarterGrabber so I guess you don't pay a lot more than us in Cali.

Huh weird, I always thought we paid way more. That's why people go to the States to buy pins because even with the 13% tax at the border it is still cheaper in most cases. But I picked up my HUO BDK with super low plays for $4,400. But it did have some minor side art scrapes on one side, maybe that's why?

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Well, ok, that makes *perfect* sense?!

just cause you think his price is high doesn't mean some one else won't pay........it comes down to condition and want, if you want it bad enough you would pay the price.......he is open to offers. are you the price police?

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Never know my friend. Thanks for the comments.

Keep me posted if you want to sell any of your lower value titles. I think you know what I am talking about...

#25 10 years ago

New breed of price police. Until they list something.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

just cause you think his price is high doesn't mean some one else won't pay........it comes down to condition and want, if you want it bad enough you would pay the price.......he is open to offers. are you the price police?

LOL

You are the one who said that "this will be snapped up quick". At $6k? I don't think so.

Call it price police or whatever you want, I don't care. It's an opinion. And I still say that it won't "be snapped up quick" as you claim at $6k. He can obviously ask whatever he wants.

Comprende?

Quoted from coasterguy:

New breed of price police. Until they list something.

But price pumping is all fine and dandy, isn't it?!

#27 10 years ago

Not without the same people commenting just as you did on my thread. If you don't agree then move on. You don't always have to comment on someone's FS thread.

#28 10 years ago

Not this AGAIN - Jeez - enough with the price bickering.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

are you the price police?

I am.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Not without the same people commenting just as you did on my thread. If you don't agree then move on. You don't always have to comment on someone's FS thread.

I don't always. Just when I feel like it.

#31 10 years ago

#32 10 years ago

I really appreciate some of the constructive guidance given in PM by a few stand up pinheads. The market price for BDK is not easy one to gauge unlike more frequent titles sold like TAF or TZ.

After speaking with a few other past sellers I've adjusted my price. Again, open to cash offers.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

After speaking with a few other past sellers I've adjusted my price. Again, open to cash offers.

Well played. Fun machine GLWS

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I really appreciate some of the constructive guidance given in PM by a few stand up pinheads. The market price for BDK is not easy one to gauge unlike more frequent titles sold like TAF or TZ.

oh wait did you run your price by RobT, we all know he is the price police.......until he sells one himself. is his price alright now or do you need to complain like a spoilt rotten kid.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

oh wait did you run your price by RobT, we all know he is the price police.......until he sells one himself. is his price alright now or do you need to complain like a spoilt rotten kid.

RobT did have a valid point though. 6K for a BDK is a bit much. It's not like it was for sale for 4k and he said it was too much, right?

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Just because you were wrong when you said " This will be snapped up quick" when it was listed at $6k is no reason to take it out on me!

Maybe you should stick to commenting on pin values in the country that you are familiar with.

AND: Free bump for the OP! GLWTS!

#38 10 years ago

@OP, it's nice to see a pinsider receptive to valid comments re: price, especially with help from guys who are decent enough to pm suggestions vs. blasting you on your FS thread (not saying that happened here)

In my opinion, $6K was out of line, but you've brought it down to a more reasonable level. Best of luck to you sir. BDK is a neat game.

#39 10 years ago

your the one with the price police hat on.......and then you had a go at another pinsider as well, your a <edited>, always good when you can be a keyboard warrior mate!

if you don't like someone's price why don't you mind your own business cause you don't have to buy it........

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : No personal attacks please.

#40 10 years ago

and after bagging his price out you give him a bump and glws.......bahahahaha

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

your the one with the price police hat on.......and then you had a go at another pinsider as well, your a <edited>, always good when you can be a keyboard warrior mate!
if you don't like someone's price why don't you mind your own business cause you don't have to buy it........
Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : No personal attacks please.

Do your parents know that you are playing on their computer?

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

your the one with the price police hat on.......

Simmer down everyone. OP is trying to sell a game, many people chimed in and politely said it seemed a bit high. He talked to people, agreed, lowered the price. The only people with any venom in here are the price police police.

#43 10 years ago

On the Tron lovefest thread Mato said "not sure if Tron is as good as everyone says it is......."
Why are you so grumpy lately? You're usually pretty nice. Are you OK man?

#44 10 years ago

I'm not big on LEDs however, I like your use of purple.

GLWS!

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

GAP HQ could use a nice pin like this.

BDK would look great in that new storefront.

Quoted from Magic_Mike:

I'm not big on LEDs however, I like your use of purple.

Thank you. Must give credit to cointaker. He had the purple treatment at Expo few years ago. I decided not to overdo it but just accent. It really does fit the theme and colors so well.

Quoted from TheLaw:

OP is trying to sell a game,

Thanks to all who commented. At least it helped keep bumping my post to the top.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Do your parents know that you are playing on their computer?

No but your mum knows, she seems to be around here all the time.

#47 10 years ago

mato, is that all you have?

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

mato, is that all you have?

Yep that's all I need, not allowed to have personal attacks as RobT reported me to the moderators for call him a douche bag........so I thought id tell the truth about where his mum had been.......

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Simmer down everyone. OP is trying to sell a game, many people chimed in and politely said it seemed a bit high. He talked to people, agreed, lowered the price. The only people with any venom in here are the price police police.

Spoken like a bona fide moderator!
Any interest in the job?

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

On the Tron lovefest thread Mato said "not sure if Tron is as good as everyone says it is......."
Why are you so grumpy lately? You're usually pretty nice. Are you OK man?

Nah not grumpy dude, the jury is out on tron for me just haven't been able to get into it, at 1st thought it was good but now not so sure.........

Good to see you only used part of my post and not the full post, where I said I would try tron out over the next couple of days to try and find some love for this machine

RobT is the grumpy one check the post, he had a shot at coasterguy as well........everyone has an opinion why make fun of it......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-hou-bdk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.