New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 81385)

Sold HOU AC/DC Premium with extras $5400 Northern California

By Blazed

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Blazed
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Home use only Stern AC/DC Premium pinball Machine $5400. The game has a clear lower playfield, Cliffy shooter lane protectors, Cliffy Jukebox and Bell Protectors, Pinbits plastic protectors, Pinball Refinery cannon mod, 2 Lasertrific drums and a guaitar, ramp decals, Pinbits lightning bolt mod, and has both the premium and pro translite. Game is located about 1.5 hours north of Redding Ca or 45 minutes south of Medford Oregon Just off I-5. Cash and carry sorry no shipping. Game was bought from JJ at game exchange of Colorado June 2013. Link to market add with pictures http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/10600 Please pm me if you have any questions or would like more photos.

#2 6 years ago

I'd be super tempted if you weren't 5 hours away. Bump for a good deal!

#3 6 years ago

Do it NorCal. Great game and it's a pretty drive.

#4 6 years ago

Dang, you could advertise this as Southern Oregon and not really be lying by much.

#5 6 years ago

Great game and price. This won't last long.

#6 6 years ago

I'd be interested but no way I'm driving there.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

I'd be interested but no way I'm driving there.

ct...I've been looking for you. Hey man, Congrats and huge thumbs up on that SMB bro. That game is super nice! Awesome price too. Congrats again.

#8 6 years ago

Nice price! GLWS!

#9 6 years ago

If i wasnt so lazy to drive super far id go get this right now...

#10 6 years ago

I'm about as close as you can get to Oregon without leaving California. Half way between The bay area and Portland 5 hours either direction.

#11 6 years ago

Almost tempted to make the drive to get this. Good price. Even if you allowed the shipping it would kill the deal for me. It's like a 13 hr drive one way. Ouch.

#12 6 years ago

Why on earth would you grab a Nib Luci and not this one?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Why on earth would you grab a Nib Luci and not this one?

4 shizel. Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmm.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

f i wasnt so lazy to drive super far id go get this right now...

I am coming up to Portland next weekend...so if you want I can bring it up if the seller will drop it off to me in Medford. Now you can be lazy and get the pin too

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from stevebighead:

I am coming up to Portland next weekend...so if you want I can bring it up if the seller will drop it off to me in Medford. Now you can be lazy and get the pin too

Dang, yeah if you are coming up and would bring it up I'd be in for that! I PM'ed the seller to see whats good

#16 6 years ago

Cool, just let me know. I am coming up Sunday the 2nd and am also bringing a pin to PDXMONKEY in a trade.

#17 6 years ago

What's PDX getting? Enquiring minds want to know

#18 6 years ago

I'd like to buy this - PM Sent.

#19 6 years ago

This thing ain't sold yet!? WOW!

#20 6 years ago

Someone buy this already.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Someone buy this already.

I am 2nd in line on it, he has a guy waiting to give him a response by this evening I believe. If that guy says no or can't do it then it will definitely be sold!

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

I am 2nd in line on it, he has a guy waiting to give him a response by this evening I believe. If that guy says no or can't do it then it will definitely be sold

GL jr.

#23 6 years ago

Game is sold. Thanks, Larry

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside