NF26 (resized).jpeg
NF24 (resized).jpeg
NF23 (resized).jpeg
NF25 (resized).jpeg
NF22 (resized).jpeg
NF21 (resized).jpeg
NF20 (resized).jpeg
NF19 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: Home Use Only No Fear - No Fade / Perfect

Added: 2020-07-11 23:46:23 UTC • Ended: July 12th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,000

Up for sale is one of the nicest WPC games that I've come across. I've owned a couple of pristine, home use only games in my tenure of collecting, but this one takes the cake.

This No Fear, while undocumented, appears to be an extremely low play home use only game. It was purchased off of a family friend, who described buying the game new in the 90's from a local amusement company. The cabinet has absolutely no fade (check out the picture of the under-leg decal!), and the playfield is like glass. The flippers are original, but are as snappy as a freshly rebuilt set. The cabinet is mint as you would expect. This is most likely the nicest original No Fear in existence.

Located in Cincinnati, Ohio. No stairs required. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Item photos

NF1 (resized).jpeg
NF10 (resized).jpeg
NF11 (resized).jpeg
NF12 (resized).jpeg
NF13 (resized).jpeg
NF14 (resized).jpeg
NF15 (resized).jpeg
NF16 (resized).jpeg
NF17 (resized).jpeg
NF18 (resized).jpeg
NF19 (resized).jpeg
NF2 (resized).jpeg
NF20 (resized).jpeg
NF21 (resized).jpeg
NF22 (resized).jpeg
NF23 (resized).jpeg
NF24 (resized).jpeg
NF25 (resized).jpeg
NF26 (resized).jpeg
NF27 (resized).jpeg
NF28 (resized).jpeg
NF29 (resized).jpeg
NF3 (resized).jpeg
NF30 (resized).jpeg
NF31 (resized).jpeg
NF32 (resized).jpeg
NF33 (resized).jpeg
NF34 (resized).jpeg
NF4 (resized).jpeg
NF5 (resized).jpeg
NF6 (resized).jpeg
NF7 (resized).jpeg
NF8 (resized).jpeg
NF9 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are MiamiRedSkin's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

MiamiRedSkin has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to MiamiRedSkin's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Cincinnati, OH, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

#2 3 years ago

Pictures make it look like the smallest NF in existence.

#3 3 years ago

This is the nicest Qbert arcade in existence.

m57808150813_1 (resized).jpgm57808150813_1 (resized).jpg
#4 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Pictures make it look like the smallest NF in existence.

Quoted from Leeb18509:

This is the nicest Qbert arcade in existence.
[quoted image]

eek, not sure how that happened. Let me edit/re-upload!

*edit - fixed

#6 3 years ago

Beautiful game! I just played this title for the first time today and really enjoyed it. Good luck with the sale!!

#7 3 years ago

Why is this even still available ??? As you already know...Wish I was closer!

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Because it’s about 2 grand over priced

#9 3 years ago

When you have something unique like this, it's always better to start high and work down. There are no other NFs this nice for sale, and unlikely another this nice will appear again. Make an offer if you want it and think its overpriced.

#10 3 years ago

No doubt, 95% of NF sales have some degree of cabinet fade. This one is a rare opportunity to acquire a new out of box example. Though the majority is not looking for the collectors quality price, the ones who are will pay up >>>

#11 3 years ago

Its a fast and fun game. Ive never seen one this nice.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

because its a no fear with a 5k price tag!

#13 3 years ago

I purchased my twilight zone from miamiredskin and everything was as stated in his ad. He even helped me move it. Great looking No Fear. GLWS

#14 3 years ago

$5000 isn't that bad considering what people are paying for some of the garbage NIB games being produced lately. And this is more fun to play than most of them. And the theme is certainly better than a lot of what they have come up with lately.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

Because it’s about 2 grand over priced

I knew of this sale early on but I would have had to have it shipped which raised the price tag another 500. Had to pass.
Your statement make me feel better. Super nice game though!

#16 3 years ago

I bought my No Fear for ~$2600 or more all in by the time I had it home. It was worth it to me.

To get cabinet stickers and a new playfield would bring the price up to ~$4200. So ~5K for a turnkey example of a "new" game does not seem crazy! Just waiting for the buyer who wants a new game and will pay it.

If you think this is only worth a grand or less premium over a standard routed game you are nuts

#17 3 years ago

Is that sanded ply for the backbox door?

#18 3 years ago

Beautiful No Fear, I'm sure you will find a buyer eventually. They problem may be is it's a popular pin because it's a pretty sweet BW DMD that you can score in the $3000 range. I don't know if it gets the same $2K bump other pins get for being HUO and in this condition.

#19 3 years ago

Honestly, if I didn't have one already or hadn't just filled my garage with a R&M and a Radical!, I would have put in a fair offer on this one.

No Fear is one of my most played games, and the nicer the better!

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Is that sanded ply for the backbox door?

Sanded ply for the back box door? As I stated in the ad, this game is 100% original, unrestored, and looks as close as a new in box WPC game you will likely find. I had similar examples of ToM and NGG a couple of years back, but this one seems to be even more mint.

I’m no professional photographer, so pictures are tough to really display the quality of this game. Anyone seriously interested is more than welcome to see the game in person.

I personally pay a premium for very nice games. An opportunity to own an original 90’s game in this condition doesn’t come around too often. Some people care about cosmetics and originality, while others couldn’t care less. That mindset is definitely not solely unique to this hobby....

#21 3 years ago

Back in the day I paid 2K for a no fear, one and a half breakshots and a flipper football. That would make the NF about... $700? Needed a driver board so I had 1K total in the game.

I still think this one is fairly priced considering rarity of condition. Brand new WPC... mmmmmm

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Back in the day I paid 2K for a no fear, one and a half breakshots and a flipper football. That would make the NF about... $700? Needed a driver board so I had 1K total in the game.
I still think this one is fairly priced considering rarity of condition. Brand new WPC... mmmmmm

Yes, if this was somehow still sealed in the box, and you could not inspect it, how much would the "right" price be? This is nearly as unlikely a find, and you get to (gasp!) inspect before you buy.

If I was closer this would be tempting

The only downside is I can drag my "beater" (compared to this) No Fear to shows and stuff and not worry about it. This is probably so nice that would not be an appealing option.

#23 3 years ago

This is one of those games it would be great to have two of. In case one is being shopped out or worked on, there is still another to play. I'll take two No Fears over one and some new game with an antique theme, unreliable electronics, and a piece of shit playfield.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

antique theme

I dunno man, the whole no fear thing was a brief fad in the 90s, a good 25 years ago.

Talking skulls are timeless however, so it gets some slack.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I dunno man, the whole no fear thing was a brief fad in the 90s, a good 25 years ago.

Sure, and that is when the game was made. Ironic that it is still more current than most of today's game's themes. State of the art.

#26 3 years ago

Just wanted to say really nice game. I expected to click on this and see overpriced garbage, but no. That's not what this is at all. I think it's priced fairly, and OP isn't off the mark - it's very likely the nicest original No Fear in existence (and I've played some HOU examples!)

GLWS

#27 3 years ago

Sale pending. Thank god! Now I can stop thinking about getting this game! Congratulations to the lucky buyer and seller !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-home-use-only-no-fear-no-fade-perfect and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.