Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by calvin12
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Selling my HS that is in very good condition $1,800.. Probably one of the nicest ones I've ever seen..

Thanks,
C

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Looks pretty nice.
Where in MI are you?

#3 6 years ago

Flint area..

#4 6 years ago

Is this market on HS now? Wish I did not sell years ago.

Looks like a nice example from the pic you took but better pics needed to verify stated condition.

GLWS.

#5 6 years ago

More pics - I'll post more later..

image.jpg

#6 6 years ago

Cabinet is in great condition all around..

#7 6 years ago

Did you buy this in Saint Joseph, last year?

#8 6 years ago

I have bought a pin from the op, great guy to deal with.

#9 6 years ago

Ohh, The machine looks to be in amazing shape GLWS.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Did you buy this in Saint Joseph, last year?

I bought your high speed last year and still have it.

#11 6 years ago

On Craigslist, it says that this machine "has only been used in only in the home".

flint.craigslist.org link

Just curious (not being facetious) as to why that would not be disclosed to Pinsiders. I would say that an HUO High Speed would be quite a catch. To the OP, is this in fact an HUO game? Can it be traced back 27? If so, that is in fact impressive.

I'm also inquiring because I'm genuinely interested in this machine. Thanks.

#12 6 years ago

Cory the op told me the guy he bought it from had it in his basement for 20+ years if I remember correctly. I don't think he has documentation, that is probably why he is not listing on here as HUO. I would have listed this machine as collectors quality without all documentation proving its HUO.

#13 6 years ago

Do you have any high resolution pics of the playfield?

#14 6 years ago

I will try and post more pictures later, sorry I am getting a lot of emails on this machine right now. I will try and get back with you all later tonight. As of right now the machine is still available at $1,800 firm.. Thanks for looking.. The only wear spot on this playfield is by the X4 that has been touched up. Other then that this machine is in top condition.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I have bought a pin from the op, great guy to deal with.

Thanks, Chris!

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Cory the op told me the guy he bought it from had it in his basement for 20+ years if I remember correctly. I don't think he has documentation, that is probably why he is not listing on here as HUO. I would have listed this machine as collectors quality without all documentation proving its HUO.

That's correct...

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from dlbuller:

I bought your High Speed last year and still have it.

I know man

There was a machine that came up for sale just down the street from me before I moved. I figured I would look at it since it was so close, though I really couldnt move it along with me.

Quoted from Choggard:

That's correct...

I find it strange that you responded to me in a PM and said it was your father's machine, now you say it was purchased from a guy that had it in his basement for 20+ years. I was just going to back you up that it was a really nice machine, though, it just seems misleading now. It had nothing to do that it was only up for $800.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Is this market on HS now? Wish I did not sell years ago.
Looks like a nice example from the pic you took but better pics needed to verify stated condition.
GLWS.

No.... But it may be for the rare nice example. Most HS are not this.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

No.... But it may be for the rare nice example. Most HS are not this.

I can see quite a bit of missing paint on there but it's hard to tell without pccs.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

I know man
There was a machine that came up for sale just down the street from me before I moved. I figured I would look at it since it was so close, though I really couldnt move it along with me.

I find it strange that you responded to me in a PM and said it was your father's machine, now you say it was purchased from a guy that had it in his basement for 20+ years. I was just going to back you up that it was a really nice machine, though, it just seems misleading now. It had nothing to do that it was only up for $800.

Nothing miss leading about it.. My father and I were together when it was purchased technically it wasn't mine until my father sold it to me recently. The guy we bought it from had it in his basement for 15 plus years and said he purchased it from some rich real state guy who bought it new..

#21 6 years ago

Pics

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Selling my HS that is in very good condition $1,800.. Probably one of the nicest ones I've ever seen..
Thanks,
C

Does the machine have a numbers-matching boardset? Thanks.

Brad

#23 6 years ago

If I didn't already have this machine, I would be all over it. I predict this will go quickly for this price in the SE Michigan area.

#24 6 years ago

Pics

#25 6 years ago

Other side of cabinet

image.jpg

#26 6 years ago

Close up of batteries

image.jpg

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Does the machine have a numbers-matching boardset? Thanks.
Brad

Sorry not sure what you mean by that?

#28 6 years ago

Front

image.jpg

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Sorry not sure what you mean by that?

Do all the boards have the same serial number on the tags (SN #0000565 or such)?

Brad

#30 6 years ago

Looks like corrosion on the negative end of the middle battery

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

Looks like corrosion on the negative end of the middle battery

I didn't see any when I changed the batteries..

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I didn't see any when I changed the batteries..

Old pic?
I think he's talking about the closeup pic of the batteries. Looks like corrosion on the middle battery that expired in 2007.

#33 6 years ago

OMG, you MIGHT have a battery leaking ?? Thats gotta be worth atleast a $500 discount don't you think ? Sheesh...

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek,Mi.
269-979-3836

#34 6 years ago

Very nice HS.....If I didn't already have an HS2 I'd be all over this.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

OMG, you MIGHT have a battery leaking ?? Thats gotta be worth atleast a $500 discount don't you think ? Sheesh...
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek,Mi.
269-979-3836

Lol...

#36 6 years ago

It may be sold..

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Very nice HS.....If I didn't already have an HS2 I'd be all over this.

I traded my HS2 for a HS. Better game IMO. GLWS.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Other side of cabinet

Were you standing on the ceiling to take this one?

Quoted from jellikit:

Do all the boards have the same serial number on the tags (SN #0000565 or such)?

Real (and possibly stupid) question to all: Do the boards actually have the machine serial numbers on them?

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from cowman57:

I traded my HS2 for a HS. Better game IMO. GLWS.

I've played TONS of both.....I prefer HS2 by a small margin.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Were you standing on the ceiling to take this one?

Real (and possibly stupid) question to all: Do the boards actually have the machine serial numbers on them?

There's another machine next to it I didn't want in the picture..lol

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek,Mi.
269-979-3836

I was just noting it, looks like a really nice machine and an easy fix (assuming its as minor as it appears).

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside