Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 11,250 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: September 14th, 2016
Ended: September 28th, 2016
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)
Fully restored Attack from Mars with tons of mods. Extremely high quality restoration that was fully documented on Pinside at the following link:
Additional mods were installed after the documented restoration. Here is a list of the main features (I am sure I am missing something)
- complete cabinet restoration with new decals, ground braid, etc.
- new coindoor
- new light tub in backbox
- translite signed by Bryan Eddy
- New Kruzman clearcoated Mirco playfield (absolutely perfect)
- Mantis Protectors installed
- new upgraded Mantis stainless steel subway/trough, mothership plate and SOL weldment
- New Ramps and ramp flaps
- many powdercoated parts (siderails, hinges, lockbar, bottom side playfield brackets for most assemblies, etc.)(check out the restore pics in link above)
- very nice custom apron
- Pinball Decals Translucent Backboard and custom LED lighting kit
- Color DMD with new clear Acrylic in Speaker Panel
- Very Nice AFM Topper
- Shaker Motor
- both Bill Ung Kits
- LED OCD board
- Full LEDs in entire game
- Stroke of Luck Light Mod (http://leesparts.com/products/afm-strokeofluck-light.html)
- Contaker Afterburner LED Pop Bumpers
- Martians with LED eyes
- Mirror blades
- Flipper Fidelity speakers and subwoofer
- speaker inserts
- All new rubbers, posts, etc.
- All parts/wiring thoroughly cleaned. Metal parts either powdercoated or polished to a bright shine
This is one darn nice AFM that plays terrific.
There is one flaw to note on the entire game. During the restoration the right side of the head was bumped and put a small mark on the head decal. I included it in the pics I attached here. It looks worse in the pics than it does in person due to the flash and I did not try to touch it up so it was fully disclosed. It is not into the wood and basically rubbed the ink off of the decal. It can be touched up pretty easily but I wanted to show it as it is to any prospective owner. I would be happy to touch it up and retake pics if anyone is interested.
Let me know if you are interested or have questions, want more pics, etc. Doesn't get much nicer in my opinion. A lot of attention to detail in the restoration.
Would consider some trades but mainly for HEP IJ, HEP or HUO I500 or possibly other HEP games. Might consider BBB or ACDC BIBLE as well. All trades plus/minus cash as needed.
[phone number removed]
[email address removed]
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.