Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

th-270.jpeg
Derailment.jpg
image-445.jpg
IMG_3617.JPG
IMG_3616-588.JPG
IMG_0444_zpsf5765925.jpg
IMG_0443_zps749027de.jpg
IMG_0438_zps6a6f6c3a.jpg
IMG_0437_zpsbf3cf405.jpg
IMG_3627.JPG
IMG_3628.JPG
IMG_0424_zps7422743a.jpg
IMG_0427_zps9e9cde16.jpg
IMG_0430_zpsbd815db5.jpg
IMG_0431_zps6c47e320.jpg
IMG_0441_zps6fcc91c3.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Are your restoration half the cost of a HEP ?

Jim, most of the games I restore are for my personal collection. To quote JJP, "I don't build games with a calculator." I know going in that I'm never going to recoup the $$$ I put into a restoration project, so it is what it is - just a hobby for me.

So, to answer your question....... Yes, but only when I'm selling

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Are your restoration half the cost of a HEP ? So can I send you a 10K CC and get it restored by you for 3K and look like or better than a HEP ? That would put me @ 13K total . If so, send your info and I'll send this turd out .

I believe Ice was referring to a White Water Mike restored for himself, then later sold for MUCH less than he had into it. Mike's a great guy, and in this hobby for all the right reasons. I'm not sure how any of this turned negative towards Mike. Ice, on the other hand...

PS I had the pleasure of playing a recently restored HEP CC. They're not just eye candy, they play silky smooth.

#103 5 years ago

Ugly thread... Ice no matter how you meant it, it came out sounding like HEP does and average and overpriced job. I have not heard or seen any proof of that at any time. You might be trying to express some loyalty to pmiked for a great job, but man, if it was only that, it came out REAL wrong.

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Recent HEP restored CC and home use only since. Just added CCC with all the hardwares purchased directly from the man Eric P (not just wiring an old laptop in the cab deal), plus new color DMD installed. Premium LEDs, LED in Bart's eyes. The game looks brand new top to bottom. Matching collector plaque with the game serial number (almost impossible to match). Comes with original book and manual. $17500 not looking to trade.

G, How does the CCC work? The only CCC I have seen have used a laptop in the cab.

Disclaimer: I would love to own this game!!

GLWS
(Thread hopefully back on track)

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Pezpunk, please take your speculation on a remake that is not even anounced yet, and what software will it be shipped with somewhere else. Obviously, you have no idea and can't read. Remember, this is a sale thread?

haha wow why are you getting so snippy? i didn't say anything negative about your sale. i was just responding to markmon's post where he was saying a CC remake wouldn't be worth playing because the original code is unfinished. nothing of what i said was speculation except the part about integrating CCC. PPS is on record saying they could finish CC's code if they wanted to. no need for childish insults, chief.

GLWS.

#106 5 years ago

What a f'ing train wreck of a thread.

I think some of you guys need to get laid a little more often.

Beautiful game as always, Chris and good luck with the sale, gprotein.

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

haha wow why are you getting so snippy? i didn't say anything negative about your sale. i was just responding to markmon's post where he was saying a CC remake wouldn't be worth playing because the original code is unfinished. nothing of what i said was speculation except the part about integrating CCC. PPS is on record saying they could finish CC's code if they wanted to. no need for childish insults, chief.
GLWS.

Why? Is this a thread about whether PPS announced CC remake? or a thread about they are finishing the CC code or shipping the game with CCC? Somehow you are still injecting your speculation about integrating CCC in the remake into a FS thread, even after Eric chimed in on that? Childish insults from me, hardly. Just poor judgement, ignorance and stubbornness on your part.

If you haven't play CCC, please do so. Then you'll know first hand it is way more than just "finish the CC's code".

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

If you haven't play CCC, please do so.

Now yer talkin'!

#109 5 years ago

game looks fantastic. and if a CH MM can fetch 18.5k, I can see this going no problem.

#110 5 years ago

again what the hell man. the conversation was already ongoing, i was responding to other people who were already talking about the remake as if it would just have the original code and no more. no need to lash out at me with childish butthurt namecalling. i didn't derail the thread or in any way suggest your game was overpriced or anything like that (as others have done in this thread).

as always, if you don't want a conversation, don't make a thread. create an ad in the marketplace section and leave it at that. good luck with your sale.

#111 5 years ago

This is why instead of being nerds in school, we beat them up.

#113 5 years ago

Gorgeous game, fair price when you consider the work done. Cannot believe people would just crap all over this thread.

Can we all give iceman a collective golfclap on his most excellent wh20 purchase. We know we heard in other threads how happy you are with the work. But what the hell did it benefit anyone to spout of your anti HEP bullshit in this thread? Normally you seem like a decent dude, but I think your off your meds or as said previously need to get laid more.

Best of luck with your sale. Robt I feel you and have taken breaks from the site for the same reason, hope you contribute again in the future.

#114 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

no need to lash out at me with childish butthurt namecalling. i didn't derail the thread

Really? Where did I "childish namecalling" you? and "Chief" was from you? Don't you have a PPS thread to plaster your comments all over?

#115 5 years ago

I apologized for crapping on his thread and removed my negative comments at his request, definitely the wrong place for them.

Again GLWS op!

#116 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I apologized for crapping on his thread and removed my negative comments at his request, definitely the wrong place for them.
Again GLWS op!

Damn, I appreciate that. Well then I just need the other "gentleman" to realize and do the same thing.

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Damn, I appreciate that. Well then I just need the other "gentleman" to realize and do the same thing.

Im Sorry

#118 5 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Really? Where did I "childish namecalling" you? and "Chief" was from you?

calling me "ignorant" and "stubborn", and saying "obviously you can't read" were what i was referring to. you reacted with a ton of hostility towards me as if i was criticizing your sale, when all i was doing was responding to someone else who was already talking about the possibility of a CC remake.

PS, "chief" is not an insult, chief.

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

calling me "ignorant" and "stubborn", and saying "obviously you can't read" were what i was referring to. you reacted with a ton of hostility towards me as if i was criticizing your sale, when all i was doing was responding to someone else who was already talking about the possibility of a CC remake.
PS, "chief" is not an insult, chief.

Ok chief, did you read the part Eric chimed in which was posted way before yours? Judging from your position, then Iceman is not derailing the thread, just merely responding to Chris H? He crapped, but he realized, apologized and removed his posts. Are you gonna do the right thing?

#120 5 years ago

th-270.jpeg

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

game looks fantastic. and if a CH MM can fetch 18.5k, I can see this going no problem.

When was that (pre MMR announcement or post-announcement)?

#122 5 years ago

Gosh, this thread is a mess. I'm just closing it. OP, please start a new thread. If the same people who crapped in this thread crap in the new one I will ban vote them. Thanks.

There are 122 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside