18_G.jpg
3_G.jpg
34_G.jpg
26_G.jpg
15_G.jpg
8_G.jpg
6_G.jpg
4_G.jpg
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's a shame Tiger about the Party Zone, at least you got it to a buddy that is just getting into the hobby.......

Yep; he and his kids are really happy with hit. They are having fun with the LED kit I threw in the deal too. It went to a good home.

#52 11 years ago

I've considered buying this as well. But I sold my CV a few weeks ago, and it's too soon to convince myself to buy another. I also have predator on preorder and a MB being restored right now.

In order for high priced (or any priced games for that matter) to sell, you need people to absorb them. That's where my questions start to come in. That's for a different thread though.

I really dislike the price pumping on this forum, but I think this is almost certainly much than less than you would pay to have one done, considering base cost, and Chris's work.

This game will eventually sell IMO. And I know each time the price has dropped Teekee has probably shed a tear and kicked a puppy.

GLWS!

#53 11 years ago

If I hadn't bought a sweet HUO CV a couple weeks ago, this HEP CV would be mine.

GLWTS

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I got the hoze on a Party Zone I bought from California last year.

Really? This is apples/oranges. People try to hide damage and sell crap as gold all day long every day. That is why reputation is so important. That said, buying a HEP really reduces risk of anything like that happening. "Collector Quality" is subjective but HEP restored games are not. You can email Chris and he can tell you exactly what was done to the game and when.

Unless the owner trashed/damaged the game after he got it (highly unlikely because anyone that sends a game to Chris will treat the result like a baby and pin flippers need not apply) then you know exactly what you are getting with a few current pics for verification.

Buying a Pre-owned HEP is safer than buying a Stern NIB from a quality control standpoint!

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Really? This is apples/oranges. People try to hide damage and sell crap as gold all day long every day. That is why reputation is so important. That said, buying a HEP really reduces risk of anything like that happening. "Collector Quality" is subjective but HEP restored games are not. You can email Chris and he can tell you exactly what was done to the game and when.
Unless the owner trashed/damaged the game after he got it (highly unlikely because anyone that sends a game to Chris will treat the result like a baby and pin flippers need not apply) then you know exactly what you are getting with a few current pics for verification.
Buying a Pre-owned HEP is safer than buying a Stern NIB from a quality control standpoint!

I don't disagree with anything you are saying and think you made your points very well. Still, I don't think I'll ever buy a game without being able to see and play it first unless it is coming straight from HEP or one of the other restorers them-self.

What if, for example, the owner of this fine HEP machine was a heavy smoker and his wife was a heavy smoker. The machine may look great but smell like a bar. (BTW, I'm just using this as an example of why I personally won't buy a machine without seeing it in person now and am in no way insinuating there is anything remotely wrong with this beautiful game...I am sure whoever gets this game is going to love it and at this price for a HEP will be getting one heck of a good deal to boot.)

#56 11 years ago

I understand the pictures are older, but I promise the pin is immaculate. If I don't sell it to whom I'm speaking with now, I will take more current photos. All of my pins are HEPs or I had NIB. Quality is everything to me. I love my babies (pins) and honestly wish I didn't have to sell. Someone will be very satisfied with this pin!

#57 11 years ago

I understand Tigerlaw and I agree with you. No smoking in my house! If anyone wants, we can talk over the phone. Also, someone could speak with Chris as I'm pretty sure he would vouch for me. I'm not a salesman just a pin lover that would want a buyer to enjoy the pin the same way I have.

#58 11 years ago

You can always have it shipped to my place. I'd be more than happy to baby sit it for ya until you can come get it

Quoted from scylla:

My husband and I talked about it a few times. Between shipping and the 13% tax at the border - it would have ended up costing us another $2K+. I know "wish I was closer" is clique - but if we weren't on the other side of the border and were driving distance, it would be in our basement by now. Someone needs to snag this so that I can be jealous of them.

#59 11 years ago

Sold pending payment. I'll post again if it falls out of escrow.

#60 11 years ago

Congrats on the sale. Great looking machine!

#61 11 years ago

Congrats on sale, Id ABSOLUTELY love to have a HEP in my collection some day.

#62 11 years ago

Congrats to the seller and buyer! Probably never find a CV like that again for that price. I would have taken it if liked CV more!

#63 11 years ago

That is one of the sweetest looking machines I have ever seen.
JPOP has quite an eye for abstract pin art and HEP makes it Glow!

The buyer is gunna get "the HEP Ringmaster Marvel"

#64 11 years ago

Smokin' deal for a recent HEP.

Believe that puts the base game/core somewhere around 3K or less.

Grats to both parties.

#65 11 years ago

Congrats to the new owner!

Ya Bastard!

#66 11 years ago

Congrats, seems like a really good deal for an HEP. Someday I would like to get one myself.

#67 11 years ago

HEP the best. Buy with extreme confidence.

Mark

#68 11 years ago

Glad you were able to sell it. Surprised it took this long at 10K HEP machine.

Congrats to the new owner as well.

1 week later
#69 11 years ago

Just wanted to give a shout out to Steve (spandol) for a great transaction. I was able to head up to his place this past weekend & pick up the CV. I could tell he definitely didnt want to sell it since he asked me to email him if I ever decided to sell it. The CV is of course in the expected HEP condition I was expecting & its nice to have it back in the collection.

Thanks again Steve......By the way did I mention what a great name you have??

IMG_3411.jpgIMG_3411.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-hep-cirqus-voltaire/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.