photo17.JPG
photo16.JPG
photo15.JPG
photo14.JPG
photo13.JPG
photo12.JPG
photo11.JPG
photo10.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider molspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

...anyone in the DC, VA area interested in a (small project) Haunted House? It was in full working condition about 2 months ago. I bought it to do a retheme, but got too busy with too many other projects. It was played about a dozen times, and then it was moved from one room to the next and...the game boots and all displays light up, but once it gets into either VUK it craps out (vuk doesn't fire). Could be as simple as a fuse, could be more, but I can almost guarantee it's nothing major. All ground mods are already done and I have a box of parts (cliffy's, fuses, new clear spider window, etc...) I'll include. Time permitting this week(end), I'll go under the hood and see if I can't get it back up and fully functional.

Anyways I'm fully expecting to lose money on this, so if you're interested, make me an offer. I'm just looking to fund another project. I promise the worst I'll do is say, "no."

Cosmetically it's in pretty good shape. I'll take a few pics tomorrow.

PM me your offers. Thanks.

Mike

#2 10 years ago

Finally got around to snapping a few photos. All PM's have been responded to. First reasonable offer gets it. I'm listening to ALL offers so send 'em my way.

photo20.JPGphoto20.JPG photo.JPGphoto.JPG photo2.JPGphoto2.JPG photo3.JPGphoto3.JPG photo4.JPGphoto4.JPG photo5.JPGphoto5.JPG photo6.JPGphoto6.JPG photo7.JPGphoto7.JPG photo8.JPGphoto8.JPG photo9.JPGphoto9.JPG photo10.JPGphoto10.JPG photo11.JPGphoto11.JPG photo12.JPGphoto12.JPG photo13.JPGphoto13.JPG photo14.JPGphoto14.JPG photo15.JPGphoto15.JPG photo16.JPGphoto16.JPG photo17.JPGphoto17.JPG photo18.JPGphoto18.JPG photo19.JPGphoto19.JPG photo20-118.JPGphoto20-118.JPG photo21.JPGphoto21.JPG photo22.JPGphoto22.JPG photo23.JPGphoto23.JPG photo24.JPGphoto24.JPG photo25.JPGphoto25.JPG
#4 10 years ago

Game is sold, pending payment. Thanks to all who inquired.

1 week later
#9 10 years ago

$1000 even. Was hoping for $1200, but told myself that the first person to offer me $1000 would get it...and that's the first offer I got. Hope that helps.

1 week later
#12 10 years ago

Thanks, j! Glad you're enjoying it. Thank you for an easy, smooth transaction as well.
Mike

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider molspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-haunted-house-small-project-located-in-va-dc-area?tu=molspin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.