(Topic ID: 93199)

**Weekend Price Drop** FS: Gulfstream, $350 or best reasonable offer.

By pinball_erie

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Dono
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3643.JPG
IMG_3641.JPG
IMG_3646.JPG
IMG_3648.JPG
IMG_3635.JPG
IMG_4067.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Hey peeps, selling off my Gulfstream. Ever since Dad died I no longer have the drive for this, and basically spend every waking moment with my kids............the pins will still be in existence once the kids don't want to hang out with me anymore. I had not fired this up for a LONG time, and now it just keeps clicking as it tries to start a game. My buddy told me it has to be either an open or closed switch which needs to start in the opposite position of where it is now. I really don't care to even diagnose this and want it gone to someone who will play it and enjoy it.

The good: backglass damn near perfect, playfield has very little wear, all metal tumbled by me, playfield and plastics novus 2 deep cleaning then waxed, solid wood all around, new rubber all around.

The bad: won't reset to start a game, cab not perfect "not bad for its age though", that's about it.

Please PM me for offers and additional pics, thanks for looking !!!!!
IMG_4067.JPGIMG_4067.JPGIMG_3635.JPGIMG_3635.JPGIMG_3648.JPGIMG_3648.JPGIMG_3646.JPGIMG_3646.JPGIMG_3641.JPGIMG_3641.JPGIMG_3643.JPGIMG_3643.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Sorry in advance for these shitty pics, I will get better ones for any PM's. I gotta get to bed and this is all I had on the computer.

#3 9 years ago

Good luck...that's a good game right there.

#4 9 years ago

SELF BUMP

#5 9 years ago

One more bump

#6 9 years ago

very fun game. I miss mine. Wish you were closer!!

#7 9 years ago

Four hour drive in each direction for me. If you were closer I'd be all over it. If you are going to be driving south any time we might be able to work something out.

#8 9 years ago

Weekend price drop.....$300. Any less than this and I will just hang onto it. This old of a machine with such a great backglass is hard to come by.

4 months later
#9 9 years ago

Where do you live, I may be interested if you still have it.

Don O in MD

#10 9 years ago

I live in the NW point of PA.

3 months later
#11 9 years ago

Shoot, too far for me... Do you go to York or Allentown show? If no offers I'd be interested in a pick up at either show.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Salem, OR

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gulfstream-350-or-best-reasonable-offer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.