Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MiamiRedSkin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 33 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-89.jpg
image-260.jpg
image.jpg
DSC_0683.JPG
DSC_0681.JPG
DSC_0682.JPG
DSC_0680.JPG
DSC_0699.JPG
DSC_0697.JPG
DSC_0696.JPG
DSC_0695.JPG
DSC_0693.JPG
DSC_0694.JPG
DSC_0689.JPG
DSC_0688.JPG
DSC_0687.JPG

#1 5 years ago

I have a great 2003 TSPP for sale in Louisville, KY - asking $3800. I am not too familiar with the history of the game - I purchased it off a local guy who had a couple of machines at his home. If it was routed, it wasn't routed hard or long as it is extremely nice.

Pictures: http://s263.photobucket.com/user/staver/library/TSPP

Pros -
Couch Weld/Garage all look & work great
Flippers very strong
Game is clean - wasn't fully disassembled and shopped but its very clean
Cabinet is pristine - very clean
Itchy & Scratchy Hole Looks Great - as does shooter lane
Game plays error free, 100%
DMD is bright, crisp, free of any burn/lines/outgassing
Some LED's added
Cabinet has no fade - no start button wear

Cons -
Very little flipper button wear .. ramps could use a cleaning but other than that - the game is great!

DSC_0658.JPG
DSC_0659.JPG
DSC_0660.JPG
DSC_0661.JPG
DSC_0662.JPG
DSC_0663.JPG
DSC_0664.JPG
DSC_0665.JPG
DSC_0666.JPG

#2 5 years ago

More

DSC_0668.JPG DSC_0669.JPG DSC_0670.JPG DSC_0671.JPG DSC_0673.JPG DSC_0674.JPG DSC_0676.JPG DSC_0677.JPG
#3 5 years ago

One more round

DSC_0687.JPG DSC_0688.JPG DSC_0689.JPG DSC_0693.JPG DSC_0694.JPG DSC_0695.JPG DSC_0696.JPG DSC_0697.JPG DSC_0699.JPG
#4 5 years ago

DSC_0680.JPG DSC_0681.JPG DSC_0682.JPG DSC_0683.JPG
#5 5 years ago

Looks like a great machine! Someone will be very happy with it.

What ROM is it running? May be nice to know for anyone looking to update to 5.0

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Looks like a great machine! Someone will be very happy with it.
What ROM is it running? May be nice to know for anyone looking to update to 5.0

Thank you! The machine was on very early roms when I purchased it but it has since been updated to 5.0

#7 5 years ago

Just got back from vacation - machine is still for sale. I forgot to mention in the original post that there is a small but of rust on the far lefthand side of the lockdown bar. I have not tried to scrub it off but its only about 1.5 inches long.

#10 5 years ago

Open to trades! IM (or IMVE), Met, etc. Cash can go both ways.

#11 5 years ago
#12 5 years ago

Can you confirm the production date? Machine has a red car, and I thought all 2003 were pinkish color. Definitely routed, HUO would not have that flipper or I&S wear. Price seems good, though. Good luck.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Definitely routed, HUO would not have that flipper or I&S wear.

Not necessarily. There's a reason why people Cliffy their I&S and protect the cab. It's an 11 year old game. Even an 11 yr old HUO without Cliffy and cab flipper protectors is going to show wear. Lollipop the cab and get the solid colour Cliffy and you've got yourself a sweet looking game for an awesome price.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Not necessarily. There's a reason why people Cliffy their I&S and protect the cab. It's an 11 year old game. Even an 11 yr old HUO without Cliffy and cab flipper protectors is going to show wear. Lollipop the cab and get the solid colour Cliffy and you've got yourself a sweet looking game for an awesome price.

+1. I/S wear and flip wear doesn't mean it's not HUO. Looks like a super clean game. If it was close, I'd be a buyer.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

If it us Huo, it has seen a lot of play. Mine is HUO from 2003 and has zero flipper button wear and zero wear at I&S. It gets played a fair amount, but mostly only by me. There has to be at least 2000 plays to generate that wear.

#18 5 years ago

What's up with the cut wire/plug next to the speaker?

I posted a Star Trek Pro & an IM VE for sale yesterday in Northern VA. PM me if interested.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

What's up with the cut wire/plug next to the speaker?
I posted a Star Trek Pro & an IM VE for sale yesterday in Northern VA. PM me if interested.

Good question - I think it was being prepped for a dollar bill acceptor.

#20 5 years ago

Labor Day Bump!

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Can you confirm the production date? Machine has a red car, and I thought all 2003 were pinkish color. Definitely routed, HUO would not have that flipper or I&S wear. Price seems good, though. Good luck.

Original run games have a red car and good registration (usually) .. my 2003 game is spot on. There was a later run with washed out reds, and plenty of games across all runs with crummy registration. This one looks real nice.. the minor wear is a small trade off for a good-looking playfield.

You can also tell this is a first run because Homer has the extra black spot near his hair.. fixed in later runs.

#22 5 years ago

What extra black spot? Not seeing it in his last pic?

Here's a few pics of mine, pink car, no black spot, no I&S wear. I purchased in Nov 2003.

image-260.jpg image.jpg image-89.jpg
#23 5 years ago

You have it, it's the little black blotch above the "M" of Homer's single hair. Guess it lasted a few runs..

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What extra black spot? Not seeing it in his last pic?

It's on the playfield pic of him driving the car, the black spot is above his right ear.

#25 5 years ago

Game is with me for selling as op had to move I can confirm that it has a 2003 manufacture date on it.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

It's on the playfield pic of him driving the car, the black spot is above his right ear.

Gotcha, I see it now. I thought it was on the plastic toy head.

#27 5 years ago

How do you find out the manufacture year on sterns? I assume I have a late production since its dark red?

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

How do you find out the manufacture year on sterns? I assume I have a late production since its dark red?

Look on the back of the cabinet. In the lower left section will be a white sticker with a date on it. Should be easy to find unless it peeled or rubbed off.

#31 5 years ago

Bears lost bump

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside