Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

volley6.jpg
volley5.jpg
volley4.jpg
volley3.jpg
volley2.jpg
volley1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pennskier.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 10 years ago

Good Luck with the sale. I bought the VOLLEY that was in the Free Play area at Allentown 2 weeks ago - a deal that went together during the week AFTER the show.

I highly recommend this game for anyone who seeks a quality EM addition to the collection.

This is a Fun Fun Game!

#31 10 years ago

Curious to see (for me anyway)....another VOLLEY Pinball has just turned up locally for sale today on CL.

cnj.craigslist.org link

It appears the pricing is "optimistic" (i.e. 2x -3x Market) - at least based on the OP's listed price for HIS Volley and also the price I purchased MINE for on May 6th (same title - Excellent Condition).

Having said that, I shall not step into "Price Police" Territory - it's not my style. We shall let the market decide. The market shall bear what it will bear.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pennskier.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gottlieb-volley-em-in-denver?tu=pennskier and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.