Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

volley6.jpg
volley5.jpg
volley4.jpg
volley3.jpg
volley2.jpg
volley1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kurisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I have a nice, clean 1976 Gottlieb Volley electro-mechanical pinball machine for sale. It was shopped late last year and is working 100% and plays well. There is some playfield wear but no major paint loss. The backglass looks excellent. There are a few scuffs on the cabinet and back box. Inside it's very clean. I have added premium leg levelers. It is wired for free play, so just press the start button and you are good to go.

I listed this in the Market for $500 but I am open to offers or trades for other machines plus cash as needed.

volley1.jpgvolley1.jpg volley2.jpgvolley2.jpg volley3.jpgvolley3.jpg volley4.jpgvolley4.jpg volley5.jpgvolley5.jpg volley6.jpgvolley6.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Still available.

#5 10 years ago

Price reduced to $600. I would love to sell this before this weekend.

#6 10 years ago

Somebody make me an offer... my wife is giving me the evil eye.

1 week later
#12 10 years ago

Bump again... price reduced one more time.

#15 10 years ago

Still available.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Can't believe this isn't gone for that price. Great EM in great shape -- not heading to NC soon are you?

Unfortunately no out-of-state car trips anytime soon.

After shopping for a new machine for the last few months and not finding one, and at the same time having a tough time selling this one, I have come to the conclusion that the Denver pinball market is somewhat constipated.

#29 10 years ago

Sold this morning to a fellow Pinsider whom I very much enjoyed meeting and talking pinball with.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from PennSkier:

Curious to see (for me anyway)....another VOLLEY Pinball has just turned up locally for sale today on CL.
cnj.craigslist.org link
It appears the pricing is "optimistic" (i.e. 2x -3x Market) - at least based on the OP's listed price for HIS Volley and also the price I purchased MINE for on May 6th (same title - Excellent Condition).
Having said that, I shall not step into "Price Police" Territory - it's not my style. We shall let the market decide. The market shall bear what it will bear.

I don't think anyone would accuse you of being the Price Police by stating $1700 is 2x/3x market value for that machine. Certainly not me.

I also noticed another one went up for sale in KC (at a much more realistic asking price):
kansascity.craigslist.org link

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kurisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gottlieb-volley-em-in-denver?tu=kurisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.