• 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

F/S Gottlieb System 1 Parts. Parting out 20 pinballs

Added: 2015-12-26 23:11:49 UTC • Ended: February 7th, 2016
Condition: Used, good condition

Price

$ 99

I have a lot of Gottlieb System 1 Pinballs that I am parting out Just email on any parts that you need. I will ship. I have Some Totems, Sinbads, Hulk, Solar ride, Cleopatra, Genie, Dragon, and more. Email ______________@_________ [email removed] Thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are markpin2013's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

markpin2013 has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to markpin2013's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Blaine, TN, US

#2 8 years ago

Any chance that these games are in good enough cosmetic condition to restore?

#3 8 years ago

They all are nice Pinball very nice playfields I tryed to sell them Ever body wanted them for around $100.00 to $200.00 ech. The back glass in them will bring more than that. When I tryed to sell them I just ask $300.00 for them Most had been shop out. Thanks Mark

#4 8 years ago

Those games would sell fast around here at 300.Wish i was closer as a would by a pickup load

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

Those games would sell fast around here at 300.Wish i was closer as a would by a pickup load

Yeah I've been looking for a $300 Sinbad since like forever. Hell I probably would have taken a Hulk, Genie and Cleopatra. Oh who am I kidding probably would have taken one of each.

#6 8 years ago

I've been trying to sell a completely shopped cleo with a pascal board and nos plastics and new posts/pops/etc forever.

#7 8 years ago

Dude. Sell us the entire games! Many round here dig those titles. Of course it's up to you but none of us want to see games with life in them parted out!

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

I've been trying to sell a completely shopped cleo with a pascal board and nos plastics and new posts/pops/etc forever.

Yea that would sell fast around here to , just a long as drive from here and people always honk at me when i drive in the city

#9 8 years ago

I have a Totem for $350

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

Yea that would sell fast around here to , just a long as drive from here and people always honk at me when i drive in the city

Get out of the way, farmer!

#11 8 years ago

I would but my ride dont go all that fast

Quoted from johninc:Get out of the way, farmer!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from markpin2013:

They all are nice Pinball very nice playfields I tryed to sell them Ever body wanted them for around $100.00 to $200.00 ech. The back glass in them will bring more than that. When I tryed to sell them I just ask $300.00 for them Most had been shop out. Thanks Mark

For $300 each, I'd buy as many as I would have room for. Wish I was within driving distance.

I'm sure if you posted ads for the complete games in the marketplace, you could sell them off pretty quick.

Parting out games is a lot of work that doesn't really pay for your time.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

For $300 each, I'd buy as many as I would have room for. Wis I was within driving distance.
I'm sure if you posted ads for the complete games in the marketplace, you could sell them off pretty quick.
Parting out games is a lot of work that doesn't really pay for your time.

He will make more money parting them but I can tell you from experience it's a royal pain in the ass. I parted out about the same amount of games from rotted out games in a barn find years ago. Still have nightmares from the mass amount of shipping, finding boxes, buying packing materials, Trips to the post office taking pictures, answering countless questions, writing descriptions and so on. And I still have boxes of parts left over from 8 years ago. Never do it again unless I absolutely have to.

#14 8 years ago

hi i want a hulk playfield please .

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

I would but my ride dont go all that fast

Well hell, they're not honking at you!

1 week later
#16 8 years ago

Welp, looks like these games are no more. I think I see the parts for these games littered all over ebay

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gottlieb-system-1-parts-parting-out-20-pinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.