(Topic ID: 54896)

FS: gottlieb premier system 3 backbox pcb set (SOLD)

By Brtlkat

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Brtlkat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

FS: gottlieb premier system 3 backbox pcb set. This is a whole backbox set of pcb's working 100%. They are from a street fighter but will work in all system 3 gottlieb premier games, stargate, freddy, wipeout, water world, super Mario etc....No dmd display included. Will try to sell in a set first and then will sell separate if not.These are plug and play pcbs. $450 for the working set shipped to the lower 48

#2 10 years ago

You may want to post which boards specifically you're selling and check this page to see how much Steve Young sells those boards as new.

http://pbresource.com/boards.html#gtbsys3

viperrwk

#3 10 years ago

His aux sound pcb a-20 is out of stock, so one up on him there. There are 8 pcb's total with the set. My set price beats his all day, My price is shipped also lower 48 only. No roms are included with his pcbs and no u8 for the display so ad a little more $ to his price if you want the extra chips/roms, $20 a chip. So $100 or more just in eproms. He is over $700 for the pcbs without the eproms so around 800 or so for the set from him and that's not with shipping.

1. A1 cpu
    2. A2 PS
    3. A3 driver
    4. A5 aux PS
    5. A6 sound
    6. A8 display controller
    7. A20 aux sound
    8. a11 aux lamp pcb

#4 10 years ago

Not price policing, but you may have to break that set up to bring in what you are asking. I love System 3s and have had a lot of them, and have purchased full boardsets for them on three different occasions and the most I have paid has been $250 for the whole set minus the DMD. The problem with these Gottliebs is that most of these titles sell for around 800-100 shopped, so the boards typically settle at a lower price as well.

The most in demand boards you will get requested will be the A1,A8, and A3, after that, A6. The the other ones are usually in full working order.

Bump for your sale....Hopefully it is a quick one!

#5 10 years ago

Apologies. Originally read your post as selling a 3 pcb set.

Agree with Ralph - you may have to break the set apart to move it especially since some of these boards dont usually go bad. Unless of course someone has a project machine with no boards!

Also, I assume no A11 aux driver board as part of this set(?)

GLWS!

viperrwk

#6 10 years ago

Forgot that A11 pcb it is on the back of the back box door also included and working.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Brtlkat:

Forgot that A11 pcb it is on the back of the back box door also included and working.

Put that one at the top of the most demanded list!

viperrwk

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from viperrwk:

viperrwk

Yeah, no doubt.... I believe kbliznick on here was looking for one not too long ago...

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from viperrwk:

viperrwk

So what is the demand price for that pcb?

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Brtlkat:

So what is the demand price for that pcb?

Last one I bought which was totally fried and had to cobble back together I paid $40 for it, not including the 8 new IRL530s I put on it.

If yours isn't fried it's obviously worth more but if it has BUZ21s on it it's not worth quite as much since those need to be changed out. Same goes for your A3 control board.

viperrwk

#12 10 years ago

they are irl530s installed

#13 10 years ago

I am interested in your board set, however you don't state the working state of the boards. Is this board set working, unknown or not-working?

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from minnesota13:

I am interested in your board set, however you don't state the working state of the boards. Is this board set working, unknown or not-working?

Looks like it is 100% working...

#15 10 years ago

Yes 100% working, pulled from a street fighter 2

#16 10 years ago

Thanks to all that emailed. The Pcb set has been sold.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gottlieb-premier-system-3-pcb-backbox-pcb-set and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.