Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by vdojaq
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am moving on from some of my machines and projects to concentrate opening a new business. Here is a group of
solid state Gottliebs and some Premiers to be sold as a package. All need to be shopped at minimum.

Gottlieb Shaq Attack - Real nice machine, left flipper is not working. Dot matrix is 100%

Premier Monte Carlo - Nice machine, fully working with alternative translite(tasteful one).

Premier Genesis- Not working, lights up. Have NOS set of plastics and two sets of ramps to make one good set. Will need the translite glass.

Gottlieb Incredible Hulk, complete, non working, backglass paint is crackling(repros avail very soon) cabinet is good , playfield is very good, some minor wear around bonus lights.

Gottlieb Joker Poker X2, both work!!! both need connectors(one MPU someone solder all the wires direct!) and power supplies rebuilt. Both have excellent + playfields. One has a MINT backglass , the other is flaking/crackling. Cabinets are good, although one is better than the other. One beautiful machine could be made here with a players game second.

Have some flipper rebuild kits, drop targets and a couple other parts to throw in.....

$3200 , bring a truck, its all ready to load.

#2 10 years ago

I know you are looking for a package deal to clear it all out and make it nice and easy....but....if that doesn't work out, I would be very interested in the Hulk machine. Or if somebody else has the means to do the package and are looking to let some go. Good luck!

#3 10 years ago

Wow.. awesome deal here... would contemplate if it were in California

#4 10 years ago

Possibly, I have an inquiry on the Shaq, so I may split it all up.

1 week later
#5 10 years ago

Sent you a message about one of the machines if you are going to split up the bundle.

Thanks,
Chadd

#6 10 years ago

A possible sale on a small group will determine if I am splitting this stuff up . I will let all that have messaged me know as soon as I know.

Jack

2 weeks later
#7 10 years ago

Hi Jack,

Any movement on this? Still interested in the Hulk if available.

Thanks!

1 week later
#8 10 years ago

All has been sold except for the Monte Carlo.

Thank you to all Pinsiders who came out and bought! A couple of you braved some strange weather!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Towson, MD
$ 7.50
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Las Vegas, NV
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Rhinelander, WI

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gottlieb-package-deal-3200-chicago-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.