IMG_7233.JPG
IMG_7232.JPG
IMG_7231.JPG
IMG_7230.JPG
IMG_7229.JPG
IMG_7239.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Greetings fellow Pinheads,

I am selling my Gottlieb LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! with working Spotlight Topper.

Good condition all around! Game working 100%. Was reconditioned by TNT Amusements in 2008 - seems like it's had very few plays since then. I'd rate both the cabinet and playfield at around a 7. There are a couple of spots that were painted over during the reconditioning, and some small touchups on the playfield but nothing that is noticeable without a hard look. There is one slightly more apparent spot near the left flipper and a dent in the front part of the cabinet (see photos).

For 1989 it's a pretty damn deep game - I'd say about as deep, or maybe a little bit deeper, than a Whirlwind or one of the early 90's Williams System 11.

The game has some intensely satisfying shots (Upper Right Flipper & the Loop Millions) and some awesome call-outs and music. Skill shot is crazy unique with an interactive backbox duel. Overall, a really unique pin - even when it comes down to the scoring. You can play it on Farsight's Pinball Arcade - it was featured a couple of months ago as their freeplay Pin of the month.

My absolute favorite thing about the game is the overhead floodlights and how they work with the game - freaking amazing (especially in the dark). I have NO CLUE why we haven't seen that in a recent game. It makes the modes and special/extra ball moments that much more of an event.

I'm blown away that they didn't make any more than 1,700 units.

Located in High Point, NC and asking $1450.

PM if you are interested!

- Alex

IMG_7239.JPGIMG_7239.JPGIMG_7229.JPGIMG_7229.JPGIMG_7230.JPGIMG_7230.JPGIMG_7231.JPGIMG_7231.JPGIMG_7232.JPGIMG_7232.JPGIMG_7233.JPGIMG_7233.JPGIMG_7239-744.JPGIMG_7239-744.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Fair price, TNT does nice work.

#3 9 years ago

sha...sha...sha...shameless self-bump!

3 months later
#4 9 years ago

Back on the market boys. Got a lot of inquiry messages but it has been a crazy last few months (lots of business trips).

Pinside first. Then Craigslist.

#5 9 years ago

Very reasonable price for a great pin! Wish I had never sold mine. Doesn't fit in my basement gameroom with the topper though. GLWS!

#6 9 years ago

Nice game

#7 9 years ago

pm sent

#8 9 years ago

Picked this up today. Nice game and Alex is a super-nice guy.

#9 9 years ago

congrats, I love that game, it is on my whislist!

#10 9 years ago

this game is on the rise. fun ruleset to complete the full scenes of the movie

have fun with it and good luck getting 5 of a kind ! only seen that happen once!!!

#11 9 years ago

SOLD!

I will miss it, but maybe we'll see each other in the future!

#12 9 years ago

Alex, just let me know anytime you want to visit the LCA. I enjoyed meeting you and appreciate the smooth transaction.
Best,
Tim

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gottlieb-lights-camera-action and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.