image-304.jpg
image-144.jpg
image-543.jpg
image-831.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-128.jpg
P1010021.JPG
P1010020.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccotenj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Email sent. Wedgie time!

go get it... assuming the pics ain't lying, toss a bgresto glass in that and you have a real nice machine for a VERY good price...

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

It's Tony, so the pics aren't lying. If he says it plays well, it plays well.

it's good to know that, i will add him to my "trusted seller" list...

didya get it?

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

$300 for a nice Gottlieb Wedgehead like 4 Square is a Bargain with a S-T-E-A-L!
Marcus

< nodding head "yes" vigorously >

playfield looks real nice on it too... better than the one on mine... and i paid a lot more than that for mine...

it is a good fun game... the buyer is going to be happy...

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

You know, you can pull the glass and playfield out before moving the cabinet up a flight of stairs. If you really want to lighten it up, pull the lower score motor board too!!! Very underrated game. I love my 4 Square!

big +1 there... an em can be gutted in 2 minutes... might as well take advantage of that...

when my wife helped me pick up a machine, taking it apart made it a LOT easier...

#24 10 years ago

^^^

wicked cool!

a killer deal on a real good game... glad someone who appreciates that got the machine...

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

That game looks like it is just a simple but flat out fun game..
I bet it presents much more challenge that it visually portrays...
Good deal congrats....

it is and it does... i have mine set up pretty steep with a really "loose" tilt and it is much fun... there are multiple wagering opportunities as well...

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Totally agree. The challenge goes beyond the score.
It's tough to light the special, so you could apply a monetary value on who lights the most inserts. Or if you manage to light the special, wager on who gets the knocker to fire the most.

yup... another one we play is trying to only have only a "complete row" lit at the end of a game... if you light all 4 rows for the special, it doesn't count... this is not as easy as it sounds... this "wager" is fun because it really isn't as much "one on one", it is more you vs. the machine for a potential payoff... when a player starts a game, they toss a coin in a bowl (we usually do dimes, not a lot of high stakes wagering going on here... ), and it is winner take all...

Quoted from RTS:

I like the backglass art. It looks like Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched.

i'm REALLY glad you mentioned that, because "she" has always looked vaguely familiar, and i could never place her...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccotenj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gottlieb-4-square-wedge-head-em-pinball-machine-500-nashua-nh?tu=ccotenj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.