mpu.jpg
shooter lane.jpg
upper playfield.jpg
lower playfield.jpg
right side.jpg
left side.jpg
backglass back.jpg
backglass front.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mg81.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

This is a project pin I picked up with the hope of being able to fix it up over the winter. I just have too many other projects. I just want to get my money out of it.

The batteries did leak, but the boards don't look that bad. I have been slowly working on the boards when I have time. The driver board has a new 40 pin socket on it.

This pin will come with a spare MPU with a remote battery holder that I picked up a while ago as a spare for my Flash.

Over all the game looks like a good project. The backglass and cabinet look good. The playfield is very dirty and has heavy wear in front of the flippers, but no where else I would expect to see it. No wear by the in or outlanes, no wear in the ball arc or shooter lane. This would be a good game for some playfield touch up.

I don't see any hacks on the pin or other signs of abuse. This pin was apparently bought from an operator when it was only a couple of years old and has been in a guys basement model train room where it was played by lightly by the family over the years. I was told it has not been played for at least 5 years. Luckily the model train room was temp and humidity controlled.

It says "Gorgar" about every 5th time I turn the power switch on. Only the GI lights come on, nothing else. The MPU is not booting. I have not had anytime to do anything else with it.

It is located in Bellefonte, PA 16823
[email protected]

backglass front.jpgbackglass front.jpg
backglass back.jpgbackglass back.jpg
left side.jpgleft side.jpg
right side.jpgright side.jpg
lower playfield.jpglower playfield.jpg
upper playfield.jpgupper playfield.jpg
shooter lane.jpgshooter lane.jpg

mpu.jpgmpu.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I also have a Black Knight 2000, BK2K, for sale and would be happy to work out a group price for them if that would help make the drive to get them more justifiable.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-black-knight-2000-bk2k-fully-working-in-pa

#6 9 years ago

Thank you for the complements on the backglass. If my low price for such a nice backglass offends any of you, you are welcome to offer me more than I am asking

#10 9 years ago

Still available. I am getting many messages but no one has committed yet.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

1 week later
#12 9 years ago

SOLD

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mg81.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gorgar-in-pa-w-spare-mpu-550?tu=mg81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.