image-828.jpg
image.jpg
image-830.jpg
image-703.jpg
image-940.jpg
image-116.jpg
image-389.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider islandpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi everyone

I am looking to help a friend sell his Gorgar. It's a players condition game with a couple of updated boards in it. It's a great player. It could use an Alltek board IMO , to help bullet proof the game a bit.
There are mix of Led's and incandescent bulbs throughout. He has owned the game for 2 years and is willing to do a trade as well if something comes up mid to late 80's type of game.

He is asking $800 there is an issue that just came up with the GOR drops. I will try to get some pictures up on Pinside, give me a few days when I stop over his place. There are some pictures and a video of the game on Eddie's (from Modern) Facebook page if any of you guys follow him.
G
Please PM if interested. The game is located in Staten Island

No shipping but if a trade is done we might be able to work out a drive in 3 hour range of NYC.

Thanks
Mike

#2 9 years ago

I was sent these pics this morning at least you get an idea for those asking.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image-389.jpgimage-389.jpg

#3 9 years ago

A couple more

image-940.jpgimage-940.jpg

image-116.jpgimage-116.jpg

image-703.jpgimage-703.jpg

#4 9 years ago

Looks like glass was on, I just asked for pics should have been more specific

image-830.jpgimage-830.jpg

1 week later
#5 9 years ago

Giving this a bump.

I started a new job, so if I don't respond right away don't worry I will get back to you. I just don't have access to the Internet any longer during the day.

Thanks
Mike

#6 9 years ago

Happy Friday everyone, to the few guys that have shown some interest I will be adding some more pictures tonight. I was sent additional pics yesterday but I haven't had a chance to add them to Pinside yet.

Thanks
Mike

#8 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#9 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#10 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#13 9 years ago

Thanks for the bumps. There has been some tire kickers and some genuine interest, but no takers yet.

Thanks
Mike

#14 9 years ago

All pm's have been answered

Thanks

#15 9 years ago

If any of the guys are thinking of coming to Staten Island this weekeend, give me a heads up so I can coordinate with the Seller. Also if you are in town make sure you visit the pinball hot spots in Brooklyn and Manhattan.

Thanks
Mike

3 weeks later
#16 9 years ago

Just a heads up to anyone who still might be interested, this is still available.

The price is slightly negotiable, he said there is a little wiggle room, also trades might be welcome depending on the title.

Thanks
Mike

#18 8 years ago

Quick update, for the guys who asked about shipping. The seller doesn't want to deal with it so there will be no shipping. Cash and carry only, there is a pinsider looking this weekend so it might be sold, I will send another update on Saturday night

Thanks
Mike

#21 8 years ago

Maybe the new owner can use Nair to remove her hair.

#22 8 years ago

The game had sold

Thanks everyone for their interest

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider islandpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gorgar-1?tu=islandpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.