Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Dawn-Wells-photo68.jpg
photo1.jpg
#1 9 years ago

**SOLD**

THANK YOU!

#2 9 years ago

Very nice! I love mine and now all the cast members are dead I would say it is collectible?
Simply the funniest, fastest brasher pin around. Best game ever.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

now all the cast members are dead

LOL they arent all dead!

#4 9 years ago

I hope Ginger is still alive.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

I hope Ginger is still alive.

Here ya go!
(Photo edit by request)

photo1.jpgphoto1.jpg

#6 9 years ago

dawn wells is alive too

#7 9 years ago

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Post her granddaughter or something

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Post her granddaughter or something

Fixed it!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Very nice! I love mine and now all the cast members are dead I would say it is collectible?
Simply the funniest, fastest brasher pin around. Best game ever.

Thanks, its a fun game and I like the theme but alas I am out of room. I picked it up to repair and sell and will prob end up having to sell one of my collection so I can make room and take the funds from both sales to grab a grail

I have a member who told me he wants it, but nothing set in stone as of yet.

Yummm....Mary Ann....Ginger too

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Yummm....Mary Ann...

Dawn-Wells-photo68.jpgDawn-Wells-photo68.jpg

#11 9 years ago

If it was in Utah I would take it. Gillian's island is my ring back tone

#12 9 years ago

Would love to own a GI someday. I still watch the show with my daughter.

#13 9 years ago

Just picked up a trashed one a month ago. Price was right and I like the challenge.
I plan on keeping it.

#14 9 years ago

looks very nice. GLWS.

1 week later
#15 9 years ago

**BUMPAGE**

For those who had contacted me, this is still available. I have been dicked around by another member (Seems to be a well established member who deals in NIB pins, I was surprised) for two weeks now saying he would take it twice then never responding back, wasting my time and killing a sale to another member (He ended up spending his money elsewhere while waiting on this). PLEASE DO NOT say you will take it, ask for more pics, say you will take it again, and FLAKE, not cool. I won't waste anyone's time, please don't waste mine. Thank You!

OK, Rant over... So I had a switch row issue come up, replaced a few Ic's on the cpu, issue not resolved (Have wayyyy too many hours into this pin now) so I just bought and installed a BRAND NEW Rottendog CPU (Has warranty from manufacturer). Pin is once again playing 100%!!

Sooo.... Very clean GI, NEW CPU, pf stripped down, cleaned/waxed, new rubber/balls/feet, LED's.

PM Me with S E R I O U S interest ONLY please,

Thanks Pinsiders!

#16 9 years ago

BUMP WISH YOU WERE CLOSER AND !!!!

for the record

there are now two living cast members remaining of Gilligan's Island's original crew of seven — 75-year-old Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann Summers, and 79-year-old Tina Louise, who played Ginger Grant.

so not all cast members are gone. I would love to own this beautiful machine !! GLWS

#17 9 years ago

Boy,
This is a nice GI man. Wish Cincy and RI were closer. gheezz..

#18 9 years ago

THE BEST BASHER GAME EVER!
I thought I had a nice one, but this one still has beautiful colours. The rotating island path to Kona is a great toy.
Probably one of my most played pins, those who have played it, quickly changed their mind and had a ball ( or 2 )
First pin with DMD, no it is not T2. Ginger is the only cast member who doesn't appear or do voices, shame! But we all love Maryanne anyway.
Good luck to seller and future buyer.

#20 9 years ago

If only I was closer...

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

75-year-old Dawn Wells

Still hot.

Quoted from rollinover:

79-year-old Tina Louise

* shudder * (Sorry, Tina.)

#22 9 years ago

Thanks guys!

A few people have asked me if I will ship, I'd prefer a local sale but will ship if the buyer deals with the shipper on their end as I have never shipped a game before. The Flake had mentioned he wanted to use Navl the first time he said he would take it, and American the second time he said he would take it as both take it with the legs on and blanket wrap it. I also had a local member offer to deliver it within 350 miles of Hartford at buyers expense.

Thanks again

#23 9 years ago

Pm sent

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gilligans-island-ri and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.