You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1420.JPG
IMG_2567.JPG
IMG_2568.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Never got around to restoring this machine and have too many projects.

Routed w/ Lockdown bar holes. Some insert wear on the Playfield. A few burnt connectors were replaced in the head by someone previously. Display looks bright and crisp.

First with cash gets it

#2 11 years ago

wrong coast as usual

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

wrong coast as usual

Lol. Isn't that always the case?

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

wrong coast as usual

I think Mojozone said it best...." sometimes I want to punch my location in the face"

I have played about 40+ games on GI and really enjoyed it....I would drop $1400 if it where in my neck of the woods.

#5 11 years ago

Opened the garage and snapped a few quick pics

IMG_2568.JPGIMG_2568.JPG IMG_2567.JPGIMG_2567.JPG

#6 11 years ago

Good fun game. Looks great with LEDs as well.

IMG_1420.JPGIMG_1420.JPG

#7 11 years ago

Wow!

I did not think you were actually gonna pick this up. It is on my list. Why does this happen when I am 2 weeks from closing my house???

#8 11 years ago

A couple bites / trade offers but nothing firm yet. Still available.

#9 11 years ago

Bump for a great pin!

#10 11 years ago

Not bad lookin but that cab fade is high I never played this title but would like to some day. Not in the market for it but wish to play it like 5,000 other pins I have not played yet lol

#11 11 years ago

The cab is definitely faded but I opened the garage door to take the pic and thats a lot of sun reflection on the front of it (it's actually not as bad as it looks)

#12 11 years ago

Lol, we've gotten to the point where cabinet fade is important on a title like GI. Sorry, it made me laugh. No offense to the GI collectors out there, it's just that everyone is getting uber particular about everything nowadays in regards to pins.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Lol, we've gotten to the point where cabinet fade is important on a title like GI. Sorry, it made me laugh. No offense to the GI collectors out there, it's just that everyone is getting uber particular about everything nowadays in regards to pins.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing but that kind of stuff is important to some people.

Honestly, it used to be MORE important to me but now I have so many games and they're all sandwiched together I don't even know what the artwork on half of them look like :p

But yes, this is your typical routed game that was probably set by a tinted window and just got some good ol' sun love for a few months on the cab.

#14 11 years ago

Wow, I'm suprised no one picked this up yet. I'd be seriously thinking of it if I was on that side of the country. Good luck!

#15 11 years ago

this is the first GI i've seen for sale in years. I was just talking about this game to a friend, that you never see this game out there. I think they are all stranded on an island.

#16 11 years ago

The few that I have seen for sale have all been equally faded. Loved the show and would watch if it was still in syndication, would love to try the pin someday too.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

The few that I have seen for sale have all been equally faded. Loved the show and would watch if it was still in syndication, would love to try the pin someday too.

Come to think about it, I don't know if I've ever actually seen an UN-faded one, LOL

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

this is the first GI i've seen for sale in years. I was just talking about this game to a friend, that you never see this game out there. I think they are all stranded on an island. []

Yeah, that's the truth. I am pretty sure that this is the only DMD pin that I haven't played in the real world somehow.

#20 11 years ago

are you going to be selling the dr. who? if so im interested.im also interested in gi but no cash till after christmas.

#21 11 years ago

Dw is mine, and isn't for sale

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Dw is mine, and isn't for sale

Ha. Yes everyone, DW is definitely Super Bee's and he might "EXTERMINAATTEEE" me if I try to sell it :p

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Honestly, it used to be MORE important to me but now I have so many games and they're all sandwiched together I don't even know what the artwork on half of them look like :p

+1. The game play and PF are most important to me

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Come to think about it, I don't know if I've ever actually seen an UN-faded one, LOL

I think Herb (fabfan) had decals made for a restoration he did a while back and had a few extra sets he was selling. Not sure if he has any left...

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I think Herb (fabfan) had decals made for a restoration he did a while back and had a few extra sets he was selling. Not sure if he has any left...

That's cool! Thanks for the info! I will definitely let the buyer know if they are going the full restore route!

Edit - A couple tempting trade offers but still for sale!

#26 11 years ago

The skipper is on to the next island. SOLD.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 40.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-gilligans-island-1400 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.