(Topic ID: 104507)

FS future spa populated playfield 500

By joegeno

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Selling a nice future spa playfield 90% populated. Robbed the plastic in back of the SPA letters, and the 18,000 insert. The playfield I bought didn't have the insert. Playfield is nice w/ an aftermarket Mylar installed after some minor touch up. Can get this to the Chicago expo if someone's interested. Pics are here.

Http://s468.photobucket.com/user/crewcontractors/library/mobile%20uploads

#3 9 years ago

Been informed this is too high.

Now price is 400 obo thank you

#4 9 years ago

I'm am just curious what you think a fully working Future Spa with a nice BG and cabinet is worth if this playfield were to be installed in the game? There has been a VERY nice complete and fully working Future Spa re-listed on Evansville,IN Craigslist at $650 for like 6 months and it hasn't sold and I doubt that it will... I wouldn't value that game at $650 because it's been up for sale for 6 months.

Similarly, I wouldn't value a mostly populated Bally Future Spa playfield at $400 either. If you want to sell it, you are probably looking at $200 or less. Don't get me wrong, it's got some decent parts on it. But once you consider shipping the thing, finding a home for that playfield will be difficult.

I remember smashing up a Future Spa with no boards or displays (not that many years ago) because no one wanted it for free.

#5 9 years ago

A populated Future Spa playfield is exactly what I have been looking for, but with the insert missing along with no apron and shooter lane cover it gets a little tricky to pull the trigger.

GLWS

#6 9 years ago

Feel free to make an offer, I'm sure if you shared the location of that future spa near you for 650 someone would jump on it. Like I said before I have availability to bring to Chicago show w/ me.

On another hand, when I was on the hunt for a FS, I had a difficult time finding one. To me the insert is unfortunate but the existing playfield has one that can be used. Just looking to recoup a couple bucks from swap that's all.

#7 9 years ago

Thanks Joe!
Look forward to getting this playfield!

#8 9 years ago

Dang, I have a complete FS sitting in the garage. You guys are giving me ideas.

7 months later
#9 8 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

There has been a VERY nice complete and fully working Future Spa re-listed on Evansville,IN Craigslist at $650

Sorry to resurrect an old thread here but I went to see this game recently (the $650 one in Evansville). It is not working, the board is toast from corrosion and the backglass is very rough when you see it in person.

I'm only posting because his CL ad is misleading and don't want anyone to have false hope if they show up there from a long drive.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-future-spa-populated-playfield-625 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.