You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Selling my very nice and clean FH. Has LEDs, new rubbers, no cracked plastics, new parts, etc. It's 100% working with no errors. No cabinet fade. Overall it's a nice players condition machine. My plan is to redo the inserts on it and this FH would be a perfect example of FH, but I just haven't had time to do it. I already bought the inserts decals and if you buy it would come with the machine. If you want more pictures or information just PM me and I'll get back with you ASAP.

Thanks in advance for looking.

Possible trades: TOM, IJ, SM, CV, MB

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Great Game. Bought mine from a great pinside friend and love playing it.

GLWS.

#3 10 years ago

Awesome game, really nice seller. Buy with confidence. Good luck!

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Selling my very nice and clean FH.

So, dare I even ask, does it have a topper? J/K!!!!!!

#5 10 years ago

I wish I could buy this machine!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, dare I even ask, does it have a topper? J/K!!!!!!

Really funny, but I just sold D&D without topper.. Imagine that.lol

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from AdamTheGamer:

I wish I could buy this machine!

I will ship...

#8 10 years ago

Well one just went up for almost $8K......HUO one in NY. Damn, the one I bought for $3K which is in nice shape (not HUO) for $3K a few months ago is starting to look like a real bargain !!!! I love the game and it will be a very long term keeper !!!

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Well one just went up for almost $8K......HUO one in NY. Damn, the one I bought for $3K which is in nice shape (not HUO) for $3K a few months ago is starting to look like a real bargain !!!! I love the game and it will be a very long term keeper !!!

Sounds like a deal.. $10k by X-mas..lol

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Sounds like a deal.. $10k by X-mas..lol

#11 10 years ago

My wife wants a TOM so that's my top priority. Just a trade option.. If you have one PM me..

#12 10 years ago

Night bump

#13 10 years ago

Bump

#14 10 years ago

Reduced $4k

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

My wife wants a TOM so that's my top priority. Just a trade option.. If you have one PM me..

Found a TOM, so I am ready to sell..

#16 10 years ago

No luck yet Choggard? Bump.

#17 10 years ago

pm sent

#18 10 years ago

Lmao. $4500 for a Funhouse, give me a break. It's a $2500 game at most.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Oh oh .. here come the price police. I have not seen a decent FunHouse go for anywhere near $2500 for a couple of years. I DO see them consistently go in the mid 3k range in nice shape.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

a really beat up one with a non-working rudy sold for $2600 yesterday.

#21 10 years ago

Pic..

image.jpgimage.jpg
#22 10 years ago

It may be sold...

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Sure, and MM is a $3500 game.
I paid over $2k for mine nonworking with a beat up playfield and trashed cabinet. If you find a nice one for $2500 sign me up for ten of them please!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

I paid over $2k for mine nonworking with a beat up playfield and trashed cabinet. If you find a nice one for $2500 sign me up for ten of them please!

I bought pretty much the same thing. Has a board issue and needs a playfield swap and cab is 6/10. $2000.

#25 10 years ago

Still available..

#26 10 years ago

Night bump

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Oh oh .. here come the price police. I have not seen a decent Funhouse go for anywhere near $2500 for a couple of years. I DO see them consistently go in the mid 3k range in nice shape.

A fair price if reasonable offers are being accepted.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Barron:

A fair price if reasonable offers are being accepted.

I guess you'll never know unless you make an offer..

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

so you think this one that needs a playfield is worth $4K?

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

so you think this one that needs a playfield is worth $4K?

Are you serious? It doesn't need a new playfield..

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Are you serious? It doesn't need a new playfield..

to justify that price, it either needs a new playfield or you need to have it touched up and cleared. A much nicer game in the great lakes region with a bill davis cleared restored pf sat for months at a price similar to what you're asking. take the first $3K someone offers.

#32 10 years ago

choggard, i don't do this as "sport" as you like to say. you're just so transparent. you are "that guy" who thinks his games are better than they are, while low-balling everyone else. i don't care if you make money flipping pins, in fact, i'd buy at the right price, but you continue to just keep dragging your threads along. you have a talent for keeping your FS posts near the top of the forum.
if it was priced right, it would have sold. everyone has seen this posting and your other FS posts. no need for more bumps. and yes, if it was coming into my house, it needs a new playfield.

#33 10 years ago

"reduced" to $4k

Choggoard pricing

#34 10 years ago

Agreed on the need for a new playfield.

#35 10 years ago

This FH is worth every bit of $3K and if I didn't have one and it was local for $3K it would be sitting in my house. Probably worth somewhere between $3K-$3.5K based on the "softness" in the market. $4K for right now is a stretch and he is going to have to "take an offer" and negotiate to get rid of it....$4K isn't happening right now in my opinion but $3K or so he will still get in short order if he is willing to lower it.

As for the new playfield.....it all depends on who buys it. I would have bought it for $3K and for my purposes the game looks fine but I am more of a recreational player and not a TRUE PERFECTIONIST COLLECTOR and for a FH this one doesn't look bad to me....hey, guys it is an older game.....not like it was built last year....LOL !!! New playfield is overkill in this case for someone that just wants to enjoy it....just one guys opinion.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

choggard, i don't do this as "sport" as you like to say. you're just so transparent. you are "that guy" who thinks his games are better than they are, while low-balling everyone else. i don't care if you make money flipping pins, in fact, i'd buy at the right price, but you continue to just keep dragging your threads along. you have a talent for keeping your FS posts near the top of the forum.
if it was priced right, it would have sold. everyone has seen this posting and your other FS posts. no need for more bumps. and yes, if it was coming into my house, it needs a new playfield.

I am not sure who you're referring to? To my knowledge I've never even talked to you before but you seem to have it out for me for some reason. To say that my FH needs a playfield is just nuts! There are about five inserts where the paint has started to come off which would be an easy fix. I never said anything about my FH being in (HUO)mint condition so I am not sure why you continue to take shots at it.. In the start of the thread I said it was a nice player's condition FH that's all. When it comes to sales I don't expect to sell things in a week or two. If a pinball machine sells within a hour or week of it's posting clearly it's under priced. I guess you and I have different views on selling items online.

After reading a few of your posts I've noticed a trend of negative posts where you have commented on other peoples posts as well. Your problem clearly isn't with me or them, but with yourself..

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

To say that my FH needs a playfield is just nuts!

i'm not the only one who said it. and clearly you bump your post to have us pinsiders talk about it. if you don't want the conversation, just post it in the marketplace. however, here you get to defend your price and condition and it will help the sale. so good luck.

#39 10 years ago

... nevermind.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

If a pinball machine sells within a hour or week of it's posting clearly it's under priced.

If a pin lasts a week, it is decidedly OVER priced. You should know. You sell a lot of them. Some people search day and night for pins. Steals sell in minutes. Way under priced ones sell in hours. Well priced ones sell within a couple of days, but definitely under a week. You're a flipper, plain and simple and you try to get maximum dollars for your pins, rather than a reasonable and modest up charge for your time of finding them then reselling them. To be clear, your pins are not priced well in any way, shape, or form.

To boot, your passive/aggressive attitude on many of your posts in addition to your attempts at price gauging, in addition to trying to down play what others have so that you can try to weasel your way into getting their pins cheap is very off putting.

Keep it up and you are well on your way to becoming a huge pariah in the pinball hobby in Michigan. I know that I wouldn't buy from you and I know of others who feel the same.

#41 10 years ago

Just for fun, check out what happened in this thread when Choggard showed up...
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fun-house-creature-from-the-black-lagoon-fs

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

If a pin lasts a week, it is decidedly OVER priced. You should know. You sell a lot of them. Some people search day and night for pins. Steals sell in minutes. Way under priced ones sell in hours. Well priced ones sell within a couple of days, but definitely under a week. You're a flipper, plain and simple and you try to get maximum dollars for your pins, rather than a reasonable and modest up charge for your time of finding them then reselling them. To be clear, your pins are not priced well in any way, shape, or form.
To boot, your passive/aggressive attitude on many of your posts in addition to your attempts at price gauging, in addition to trying to down play what others have so that you can try to weasel your way into getting their pins cheap is very off putting.
Keep it up and you are well on your way to becoming a huge pariah in the pinball hobby in Michigan. I know that I wouldn't buy from you and I know of others who feel the same.

All this coming from the guy who told me he would sell me his Stargate pinball and then emails me back and said he sold it to a friend. Stay classy buddy!

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from tjsynkral:

Just for fun, check out what happened in this thread when Choggard showed up...
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fun-house-creature-from-the-black-lagoon-fs

I made an offer on the CFTBL and again silverballz makes a comment.. No big surprise there...

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

A much nicer game in the great lakes region with a bill davis cleared restored pf sat for months at a price similar to what you're asking.

This was my game. For the record, the game sold in 2-3 days. I'm making no claims about the relative condition of this game versus mine though.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

All this coming from the guy who told me he would sell me his Stargate pinball and then emails me back and said he sold it to a friend. Stay classy buddy!

We never had a pending deal. A discussion about a deal is not a deal. You never made an offer. Based on your track record, you would probably have offered peanuts anyway. It sold within hours, by the way. That's what happens when deals are fair.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

This was my game. For the record, the game sold in 2-3 days. I'm making no claims about the relative condition of this game versus mine though.

No, your's is not the game I was talking about.

Edit: found the game. It was 9 months ago. Cc pf 4700 took less than a month. Apples/ oranges

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

We never had a pending deal. A discussion about a deal is not a deal. You never made an offer. Based on your track record, you would probably have offered peanuts anyway. It sold within hours, by the way. That's what happens when deals are fair.

Yeah I would of paid full asking price for it. I told you I wanted it and you said okay and then wouldn't give me your address... A few hours later you emailed me apologizing to me that you sold it underneath me to a friend and said I hope you're not mad.. Not sure where all this animosity is coming from?

If anyone should be mad that would be me, instead I took the high road and congratulated you on your sale..

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Yeah I would of paid full asking price for it. I told you I wanted it and you said okay and then wouldn't give me your address... A few hours later you emailed me apologizing to me that you sold it underneath me to a friend and said I hope you're not mad.. Not sure where all this animosity is coming from?
If anyone should be mad that would be me, instead I took the high road and congratulated you on your sale..

I've got the whole e-mail thread. I apologized because I am no pinball shark and I always feel badly at the end of a transaction. There are many interested parties and one machine. I'm not going to post the back and forth e-mails, which were cordial, but these were the basics.

You: I am confused why you won't show me the game. I had to be the first one that wanted to see it..

Me: There was no particular reason. We never had a deal or anything. There's a difference between someone coming over and looking and maybe not buying who lives a couple hours away and someone that I have an established relationship with who said that he would come today and buy. Sorry to make you mad. I am no business shark and I'm most happy when everyone is happy. Unfortunately, that is not always possible.

I'm sorry when anybody is upset even though if you were mad, it wasn't really justified. Just because you felt you were slighted doesn't mean that you were. There's a big difference there.

#49 10 years ago

It's getting crazy up in here lol.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I've got the whole e-mail thread. I apologized because I am no pinball shark and I always feel badly at the end of a transaction. There are many interested parties and one machine. I'm not going to post the back and forth e-mails, which were cordial, but these were the basics.
You: I am confused why you won't show me the game. I had to be the first one that wanted to see it..
Me: There was no particular reason. We never had a deal or anything. There's a difference between someone coming over and looking and maybe not buying who lives a couple hours away and someone that I have an established relationship with who said that he would come today and buy. Sorry to make you mad. I am no business shark and I'm most happy when everyone is happy. Unfortunately, that is not always possible.
I'm sorry when anybody is upset even though if you were mad, it wasn't really justified. Just because you felt you were slighted doesn't mean that you were. There's a big difference there.

Again your story is proving my point in that you wouldn't show me the pinball machine even though you said I could see it, because I was the first interested party.

I am still confused on why you are attacking me on here? Just seems a little strange to me. I buy, sell, and keep games just like most people who love pinball do. I really wish I had more room in my house but I don't and in the future I plan on building a nice size addition onto my house to fit more of my pinballs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-funhouse-4499-flint-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.