Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ThePostmaster
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Super cherry Funhouse with no wear and slight fade on right side.Plays Perfect. Really Nice playfield. 4500........Will ship.Detailed pictures upon request.

#2 8 years ago

Jay - you were supposed to offer it to me first

I wish I had the money right now.

I bought Dr. Dude from Jay - great guy!

steve

#3 8 years ago

Let me be the first, Shazam!

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Let me be the first, Shazam!

LMAO !

#5 8 years ago

How many Funhouses do we get for this price? I would expect at least two.

#6 8 years ago

shazaam..... I guess this pin is now as costly as much higher rated pins.

#7 8 years ago

Not gonna complain about the price (pretty lame, IMO...don't like it, move on), but I would advise against using a phrase like "super cherry", only to mention a rather big flaw right afterwards. Many people are going to expect a "super cherry" game to be mint, like new, (insert other phrase that should never be used), etc.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Not gonna complain about the price (pretty lame, IMO...don't like it, move on), but I would advise against using a phrase like "super cherry", only to mention a rather big flaw right afterwards. Many people are going to expect a "super cherry" game to be mint, like new, (insert other phrase that should never be used), etc.

This is just weird ? We can't complain about a posted price but we can complain about the description?

Just asking .

Jim

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

This is just weird ? We can't complain about a posted price but we can complain about the description?

Just asking .

+1

#10 8 years ago

Shuhhhzahammm!

#11 8 years ago

That's the pin I want next, and would want minty too. Timing is bad though. Good luck with your sale.

#12 8 years ago

Have you seen MY super cherries?!

#13 8 years ago

Game is sold. Thanks for the intrest.

#14 8 years ago

In 3rd grade, my shazam t shirt was my favorite.

#random

#15 8 years ago

Inquiring minds want to know, did you get your asking price?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside