IMG_0265.JPG
IMG_0225.JPG
IMG_0233.JPG
IMG_0261.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0260.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Very nice game Plays 100% looks stunning . Play field looks like it was restored . nice cab little fade smooth and nice .Has LEDs comes with extras New rubber set , LEDs

Was going to keep this its best one I have seen in a while but another deal has come up .

Everything is very nice and working . this would make any collection complete . thanks for looking now Play some Pinball

IMG_0257.JPGIMG_0257.JPG IMG_0260.JPGIMG_0260.JPG IMG_0254.JPGIMG_0254.JPG IMG_0261.JPGIMG_0261.JPG IMG_0233.JPGIMG_0233.JPG
#2 9 years ago

IMG_0225.JPGIMG_0225.JPGIMG_0265.JPGIMG_0265.JPGIMG_0225.JPGIMG_0225.JPG

#3 9 years ago

I am assuming this is an original playfield, correct? What was restored? Is that a wear spot by kick out?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I am assuming this is an original playfield, correct? What was restored? Is that a wear spot by kick out?

Diamond Plate.Non-sample/proto.Was swapped in at some point.Nice FH.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Slugmeister:

Diamond Plate.Non-sample/proto.Was swapped in at some point.Nice FH.

Alright thanks, could you post a few pics of the clock area.. (Close up shot)

#6 9 years ago

IMG_0221.JPGIMG_0221.JPG

#7 9 years ago

IMG_0227.JPGIMG_0227.JPG

Here are some close ups the only flaw is outside the scoop . forgot to mention full set of Cliffys was installed

#8 9 years ago

I am amazed this hasn't sold. I guess the market really is going down. I am installing a new playfield and cabinet graphics and was going to resell it, but based on recent pricing it stays! Time as a reseller to be a bit careful on what we pay for pins! In the long run, I think this is good for the hobby. Those that have been hoarding upper priced games with the intention of reselling may really take a hit. I do think that someday it will come back....there are only so many WMS games in the supply chain to be had.

A beautiful Funhouse....I hope you get your price....it is worth it. Just four months ago we could have paid your asking peice and still made a profit reselling it! Good luck on this. Surprised you are selling such a nice game....that is one of the few games I never get tired of, and getting a nice one is not easy.

#9 9 years ago

THINKS THE

#10 9 years ago

I have had a lot of interest in this game . I am sure it wont last long .Someone is going to snatch this one up and put it to good use . I try to ask a fair price so everyone is happy
Seems like I have had three of a kind lately . This is my third FH .

morning bump Thanks for the kind word everyone . I will be donating to pinside after the sale .

#11 9 years ago

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fun-house-3600

This one looks good..aalmost pulled the trigger myself
Has a DP playfield that was sanded down, overlay applied, and cleared
Only wear is from tbe kickout hole

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinball4life:

I am amazed this hasn't sold. I guess the market really is going down. I am installing a new playfield and cabinet graphics and was going to resell it, but based on recent pricing it stays! Time as a reseller to be a bit careful on what we pay for pins! In the long run, I think this is good for the hobby. Those that have been hoarding upper priced games with the intention of reselling may really take a hit. I do think that someday it will come back....there are only so many WMS games in the supply chain to be had.

A beautiful Funhouse....I hope you get your price....it is worth it. Just four months ago we could have paid your asking peice and still made a profit reselling it! Good luck on this. Surprised you are selling such a nice game....that is one of the few games I never get tired of, and getting a nice one is not easy.

You can price it reasonable here in CO and I will buy it and sell my average condition one. I planned on doing a restore on mine as well but I don't have the time or the patience.

Love me some Funhouse, will never leave(at least not without a replacement)

#13 9 years ago

Dang, is that the same one I gave you? PF looks looks.

#14 9 years ago

Hey Hows that getaway treating ya . Know this is a different one

#15 9 years ago

Looks very similar to mine, and I paid more than the price you've listed. Someone should be very pleased to get this. Bump for a fun pin.

#16 9 years ago

Still got her, contemplating decals. I've been battling the beacon motor and had to do quite a bit of work on one board (the kickout transistor) but definitely a keeper for me.
Good luck with the sale.

20140604_195939.jpg20140604_195939.jpg
#17 9 years ago

Hey thats cool Man glad here .its a keeper . I will replace that one someday . That

I .

. I sold the

#18 9 years ago

Just to be clear with everyone, I traded a project for a project I knew of those problems when I got it. Trimoto is a great guy to deal with, I realized how that might sound about an hour later.

#19 9 years ago

original playfield cleared, aftermarket playfield, or overlay installed, then cleared?

#20 9 years ago

What I was told its original play field that was restored . They sanded both front and back then installed overlay then
Clear coat after that , very thin coat of clear . It looks new but plays better than the new after market ones. I think

#21 9 years ago

Thanks for the kind words futurepinhead .

#22 9 years ago

No problem

#23 9 years ago

Morning bump. Still have this FS.

#24 9 years ago

bump for a good looking game!

1 week later
#25 9 years ago

Bump still FS .. Lower Price $ 3400

#26 9 years ago

PM sent. In the market for a funhouse but can't pull the trigger just yet...

#27 9 years ago

I'm not "clear"... is that a playfield overlay, with Diamond Plate written on it, and then it was cleared?

#28 9 years ago

I think so . That what they did a back before new play fields . it looks amazing lots of new parts .

Got your pm jester your my guy ;0

#29 9 years ago

Nice day for.a bump.

#30 9 years ago

O ya jester says he wants it so deal pending payment

#31 9 years ago

I played this game last weekend. Very smooth playing machine.

1 week later
#32 9 years ago

You still have the Funhouse and what's the price?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 29.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 22.50

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fun-house-3600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.