HHPF2.jpg
HHPF1.jpg
HH9.jpg
HH8.jpg
HH7.jpg
HH5.jpg
HH3.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I am selling my fully restored Haunted House. I put allot of time and way more money in it than I will get out of it. I have all the org boards but I put a PI-80 all in one board in the machine. Also, all LED's along with about 85% all new parts. Also, includes a restored coin box which is very hard to find. I said I would never sell it but I am wanting another game so I guess I need to move this one. I will be listing it on ebay soon. Yes, the price will be higher there due to all the fees. Also, it has LED backbox score displays. Art work has been totally re-done by hand. It is collectors condition and would make any game room proud. I will add photo's as soon as I can. Asking $5,400 and have way more than that in it. Also, comes with topper and changing LED light bar.

#2 10 years ago

How's the play field?

#3 10 years ago

brand new...all 3 were redone by HSA (Brian) look amazing.

#4 10 years ago

This would be so cool to own.

#5 10 years ago

Toss some pics up of this bad boy for us to droll over. Sounds awesome! GLWS!

#6 10 years ago

I will later today. Not where I can right now.

#7 10 years ago

Photo's

HH2.jpgHH2.jpg HH3.jpgHH3.jpg HH5.jpgHH5.jpg HH7.jpgHH7.jpg HH8.jpgHH8.jpg HH9.jpgHH9.jpg

#8 10 years ago

Some more. I could do this all day long...LOL

HHPF1.jpgHHPF1.jpg HHPF2.jpgHHPF2.jpg HHPF3.jpgHHPF3.jpg HHPF4.jpgHHPF4.jpg HHPF5.jpgHHPF5.jpg HHPF6.jpgHHPF6.jpg

#9 10 years ago

Wow!

#10 10 years ago

More....Ok I am getting tired....

Apron.jpgApron.jpg HHPF.jpgHHPF.jpg HHPF0.jpgHHPF0.jpg

#11 10 years ago

Almost forgot...

HH6.jpgHH6.jpg

#12 10 years ago

Wow! That is the nicest HH I have ever seen. Unreal and blown away.

blown_away_2.gifblown_away_2.gif

#13 10 years ago

Wowzers. That's cherry.

#14 10 years ago

Nice side art!
This makes mine look bad!Awesome restore!A+++++

#15 10 years ago

That's sweet.My wife(The Artist) hand-painted the Haunted House we had way back when.Not quite that nice.Such a cool game.

#16 10 years ago

This HH looks as good or better than the one I played when it was brand new back in the day. GLWTS!

#17 10 years ago

wow very very very nice, that playfield is just awesome!

great work, i'd like to see pics of before, if you have it.

#18 10 years ago

I wish I could find one of these to restore in MN

#19 10 years ago

Jaw dropper on all the aesthetics: A+.

What about the bullet-proofing: all the ground mods done? All new connectors/re-pinned?

#20 10 years ago

Incredible! That HH looks better than any I have played even "back in the day" when they were new.

#21 10 years ago

Very cool!

As NM says, with the known issues on this title, potential buyers will want to know about the bullte proofing with the grounds mods etc.

Really looks great!

#22 10 years ago

Yes, ground mods done all new connectors and any part I could get my hands on. I may have it sold. Have a guy on e-bay looking at it and working out the details now with him. I just can't understand why wanting to go threw e-bay? It just cost more as I can't loss on the fees, strange. Paypal will protect him and me for the purchase. Oh well, hopefully it all works out. Glad you guys like it. I worked hard on this one. I started my CFTBL today. It will be as nice as this when I am done. I am making a lot of changes to the original look. I figure about 8 months and I should have it online to look at. I can't believe I found brand new targets for it. Can't wait to get it finished.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Yes, ground mods done all new connectors and any part I could get my hands on. I may have it sold. Have a guy on e-bay looking at it and working out the details now with him. I just can't understand why wanting to go threw e-bay? It just cost more as I can't loss on the fees, strange. Paypal will protect him and me for the purchase. Oh well, hopefully it all works out. Glad you guys like it. I worked hard on this one. I started my CFTBL today. It will be as nice as this when I am done. I am making a lot of changes to the original look. I figure about 8 months and I should have it online to look at. I can't believe I found brand new targets for it. Can't wait to get it finished.

Congrats. Really nice work. Looking forward to seeing your Creech.

#24 10 years ago

work of Art Champ

#25 10 years ago

And if there ever was a title I would love to see redone this would be the one

#26 10 years ago

Incredible looking!

#27 10 years ago

Very impressive. I can't name a thing I don't like about it.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I may have it sold. Have a guy on e-bay looking at it and working out the details now with him. I just can't understand why wanting to go threw e-bay? It just cost more as I can't loss on the fees, strange. Paypal will protect him and me for the purchase. Oh well, hopefully it all works out.

Yes and no.

Remember transactions gone bad through Paypal/Ebay overwhelmingly favor the buyer--provided he's willing to ship the machine back to you and eat the round-trip shipping.

However, given the thoroughness of your restoration, probably zero to worry about.

That said, a transaction with a Cashier's Check from a major bank would not only save him money, but offer you the best protection short of a cash deal IMO.

Just a thought.

#29 10 years ago

I wish we'd see more of these older games in this condition on pinside! I love these classics!

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Yes and no.
Remember transactions gone bad through Paypal/Ebay overwhelmingly favor the buyer--provided he's willing to ship the machine back to you and eat the round-trip shipping.
However, given the thoroughness of your restoration, probably zero to worry about.
That said, a transaction with a Cashier's Check from a major bank would not only save him money, but offer you the best protection short of a cash deal IMO.
Just a thought.

What he said... I would never take payment through pay pal again... EVER !

#31 10 years ago

That thing is BEAUTIFUL.

would love to own this but currently out of my price range.

GLWS Someone is going to own one of the nicest HH's I have ever seen.

#32 10 years ago

Well, the deal fell threw. The guy lives over seas and wants to send a money order.
I think I'll pass. Plus, I do not think this belongs on a boat...
Never had a problem with PayPal but I am sure there is a first.
However, I have had a problem with a fake cashiers check. matter-of-fact Bank of America locally
(I am not sure about ever where) stopped doing them because of the fraud. Oh we'll, not a big deal I don't know why but the coin box is my favorite part...( "why" I think?) They are hard to get and something is always missing on them if you do find one. I have a LED boned skeleton that I might wire up inside somewhere. If the game sticks around. Like the last two games I sold. This might be why did you sell that later? I have a tendency to do that. Let me know if your interested. Might trade as well. Looking for a IM or IJ maybe even a Xmen but not sure about that game as I have never played it. I know there are allot of haters about Xmen but I never go by that. I have a WOF that most people do not like because of the code, but I love mine.

#33 10 years ago

keep it Champ, its a beautiful pin,

#34 10 years ago

The game **SOLD**

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fully-restored-haunted-house and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.