image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Btm.jpg
Reflection.jpg
Kruz_PF.jpg
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Bump for the most beautiful AFM currently for sale.

#52 10 years ago

For the price you are asking - you will have to wait for a specific buyer. I sold my restored AFM with nice original cab (without some of the bling you have) last Dec and I was pushing the market at $9K. If you want that kind of $$ you will have to wait it out.

Scott

#53 10 years ago

Stunning game. I printed out the shooter lane picture and framed it. It's on my nightstand.

#54 10 years ago

I could offer you a NIB WOZECLE #686, plus a cash bank transfer from me to you. PM me if that could work and we can discuss the cash balance. I would appreciate more of Kruzman's stellar work.

#55 10 years ago

Bump.

ANImarsMan2C.gifANImarsMan2C.gif

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from robbiev:

evil Martian mothership, and the plexi back board!

Not to derail a sick game for sale. But what are these?

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

For the price you are asking - you will have to wait for a specific buyer. I sold my restored AFM with nice original cab (without some of the bling you have) last Dec and I was pushing the market at $9K. If you want that kind of $$ you will have to wait it out.
Scott

I remember your game, this one has significantly more done to it. Ron Kruzman's work on this pf alone puts it well above a typical Mirco Repro. The new cabinet, as in cut and assembled specifically for this machine make for flawless edges and seams. Add chrome and black nickel accents and we get even further apart...

I have no problem waiting. If I trade my unrestored one away, this one will not be offered any longer.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Stunning game. I printed out the shooter lane picture and framed it. It's on my nightstand.

Thank you! All credit goes to Kruzman and Erik @ kickass pinball!

I love the black nickel up kicker. That's still my personal favorite photo.

#60 10 years ago

You have 2 AFM ?
I would love to have a players condition one someday but I think I missed the boat since even a POS commands big $$$. GLWS bump for you.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

I remember your game, this one has significantly more done to it. Ron Kruzman's work on this pf alone puts it well above a typical Mirco Repro. The new cabinet, as in cut and assembled specifically for this machine make for flawless edges and seams. Add chrome and black nickel accents and we get even further apart...
I have no problem waiting. If I trade my unrestored one away, this one will not be offered any longer.

Actually I had an original restored and cc'd pf in it.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Gorgeous AFM, but I'm with WeirPinball on this (15k is an aggressive price for this title). I have a recently restored HEP AFM (finished 11/2010) and wish it was worth 15k! On a "good day", mine is probably worth 12k...AFM seems to lag behind it's younger brothers MB/MM.

Sounds like you aren't wildly motivated to sell it, which is cool...never hurts to test the waters.

#63 10 years ago

Please don't turn this into the typical Pinside threads of late. This bickering is truly ruining the site.

I'm simply saying that there is a huge difference between the work of these professionals and a stock Mirco pf swapped game. I've had people in my home who have paid premiums for other 'restored' games that have stood at my machine and said things such as "Wow!" And "I've never seen such a beautiful game!"

#64 10 years ago

If I had not bought the Proto # 9, I would have gone after your pin. It is amazing! GL!

#65 10 years ago

Mark has some amazing machines and is extremely particular...If he says its the best, believe me....it's the best...He knows his stuff, buy with complete confidence

#66 10 years ago

Thanks guys! And congrats on yours bladerunner!

#67 10 years ago

Ty, but your pin IS a piece of Americana at its best

3 months later
#68 10 years ago

**Sale Pending**

#69 10 years ago

Someone is getting a very nice game. It was only a matter of time.

#70 10 years ago

PMs sent to interested parties. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 21.50
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-fully-restored-afm-near-cincy-oh/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.