Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

scorp (resized).jpg
md3 (resized).jpg
md2 (resized).jpg
md1 (resized).jpg
B328DCB0-750B-4E75-A6DD-AE54D9CD041A (resized).jpeg
#1 4 years ago

I didn't see another post on this topic, but with such a mass gathering of people here in Pittsburgh next week, I thought it would be a great idea to create this. If there's an existing thread that my search missed, please let me know so I can delete this.

Anyways, I'm located about 25 minutes west of the convention center near the airport. Looking to lighten up the collection load a bit. Plenty of photos/videos available.

Star Trek Pro (Stern 2012): Plays perfectly. Recently stripped down to the playfield and completely rebuilt. Looks like new in terms of game play. Oddly, while the PF looks amazing, the cabinet is bit rough around the lock down bar and some scratches/wear along the left side/head.

AC/DC Premium: Plays great. Playfield in amazing condition. Has shaker motor and speak lights/grills. A couple very small chips in powder coating.

Theatre of Magic: Super nice example. Fully LED'd. Running new Soren code which has a much improved scoring balance to an already great title.

The Walking Dead Pro: Outstanding example. Don Draper originally did this one up. Probably the most pimped out Pro out there, including every mod under the sun, ColorDMD, etc. Running awesome Cleland sound ROMs.

Arcade Stuff:

Original DK Jr. cab with working Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, and the REMIXs. Nice cab all around with original coin mechs, crisp Sanyo 20EZ monitor, new t-molding and more.

A bunch of Nintendo Vs. stuff, including Vector Labs 4-in-1 board and 3 adapters for it which allow you to play up to 3 PCBs (6 games) at once. Have several PCBs and complete chipsets, some of which are very highly sought after and very rare -- Vs Castlevania x2, Vs. Gradius, Vs. Super Mario Bros, Vs. Tetris, Vs. Golf and more.

PM for more details if there's any interest.

#2 4 years ago

I have the following Bally’s for sale and I am about 40-45 minutes east of the city.

Transporter
Voltan
Playboy

Also have an F14 and some other stuff

#3 4 years ago

I could bring my Pharaoh down

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

I have the following Bally’s for sale and I am about 40-45 minutes east of the city.
Transporter
Voltan
Playboy
Also have an F14 and some other stuff

Love Transporter and Voltan, the latter of which is one you DEFINITELY don't see everyday.

#5 4 years ago

I have a ss hot tip and ss blackjack. Both are in the classifieds.

#6 4 years ago

Although two people in the potential buy hopper, I could have my loaded HUO Deadpool premium available.

Market place as up already

#7 4 years ago

Hello,

Anyone from Philly area going to Pinburgh. Wxforecaster looking to buy my DP. $100 and I'll bring the game to you and help load into your car. Obviously Evan will help you unload. PM me if interested.

#8 4 years ago

I have a “ The Walking Dead” Premium listed and I can bring to Pinburgh. I’m there all 4 days and I’m ready to sell!

B328DCB0-750B-4E75-A6DD-AE54D9CD041A (resized).jpegB328DCB0-750B-4E75-A6DD-AE54D9CD041A (resized).jpeg
#9 4 years ago

Black Spider-Man and Ironman. HUO and spent most of their time in storage so basically new with around 100 plays. Ironman is stock and BSM has a few tasteful mods. Located 4 miles away from Pinburgh.

#10 4 years ago

JP Custom Topper for sale, I can deliver to ReplayFX save shipping and will offer further discount

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Custom JP Topper $275 shipped obo or $250 pick up. Came with my recent purchase but won't fit in my basement so I am selling as a stand alone. Please see the video on YouTube fo...”
2019-06-20
Pittsburgh, PA
275 (OBO)
Archived after: 120 days
Viewed: 332 times

#11 4 years ago

I have a Monster Bash in the marketplace that I could deliver on Wednesday.

#12 4 years ago

Looking for, Flintstones, Ripleys, Walking Dead, Mustang, Williams Indy Jones

Ive got room to bring a machine if someone wants one of mine to, Ive got Houdini, Pinball Magic, B/W AFM, WrestleMania, No Fear, WCS, Got Premium, .

I also have a few NIB machines, AFMr, MET Pro, Rob Zombie

#13 4 years ago

Anyone have a dialed in LE they want to sell and bring? Would def think about trading my DP for 1....

#14 4 years ago

Imdn pro w mods.. shake/pinstadiums etc

#15 4 years ago

I have the following for sale locally.

Scorpion- new mpu, shopped
Gorgar-new mpu, shopped, cpr plastics
Lost in Space-shopped, LEDs
Avatar-Pro- blue dmd, shaker, LEDs, shopped,
Iron man- huo, Vault Edition w/ red power coated armor

#16 4 years ago

Looking for glass (standard size) if anyone plans on bringing some. Doesn't need to be new.... Cheaper the better! Pm if interested

#17 4 years ago

I'm also looking for a Williams System 11 coin door and a Capcom coin door.

#18 4 years ago

I am looking for Defender, Cosmic Gunfight, Super Orbit, Pharaoh, etc...

other oddballs or rarer stuff always welcome.

in for any condition from project to the best of the best.

Hit me up if you have something you are thinking of cutting loose.

#19 4 years ago

I may be interested in a Metallica Premium, or a loaded Pro LED if anyone has one to sell.

#20 4 years ago

Primarily looking to sell but I have the following:

-Xenon with a perfect backglass, new clearcoated playfield installed, and cool white LEDs in the GI lighting
-Spacelab in really nice shape fully shopped.

Both deeply cleaned with strong flippers, and a “ready to party” space vibes.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I may be interested in a Metallica Premium, or a loaded Pro LED if anyone has one to sell.

Ive got a NIB Met Pro, led, but no mods since its still in the box

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Ive got a NIB Met Pro, led, but no mods since its still in the box

Thanks, but looking to upgrade from my base Pro.

#23 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pinside suggests $1075, but $950 sounds fair for a no hassle sale on this classic that plays 100%. This is a nice overall Aztec. Game was recently gone over and plays like a cham...”
2019-07-27
Madison, WI
Archived after: 100 days
Viewed: 652 times

Aztec in nice shape that could be brought to ReplayFX if you act quickly. (so I can get it wrapped and loaded in the next 2 days or so)

#24 4 years ago

Bump. A lot of interest but nothing firm yet.

Star Trek Pro, AC/DC Premium, TWD Pro and ToM all still available. Located 20 minutes from the convention center or could bring game there with a firmed up deal.

#25 4 years ago

I have two machines that are up for sale or trade. The first one is a Motordome that has been rethemed to Harley Davidson. It has a new paint job, legs, molding, playfield toys, shooter rod, coin door, and other things. The second one is a Williams Scorpion that has a nice playfield and a back glass that has been touched up and sealed. These are player machines that look good. I would be willing to trade for another machine. I'm looking for machines such as Williams system 11 titles. I'm open to cash offers as well. I'm located in Erie PA which is 2 hours north of Pittsburgh.

md1 (resized).jpgmd1 (resized).jpgmd2 (resized).jpgmd2 (resized).jpgmd3 (resized).jpgmd3 (resized).jpgscorp (resized).jpgscorp (resized).jpg
#26 4 years ago

DP prem

Price drop 6600 firm. Cash only. Can bring to the show... About 20 min away too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81962

#27 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Located in Fairview Park, OH, 44126. Honestly not super sure how to price this one out. Game has a nice playfield and backglass compared to alot of these. I have not started going...”
2019-07-30
Fairview Park, OH
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 528 times
Contributed to Pinside

I'm 2 hours from the show just west of Cleveland, about 5 minutes from the airport. Swing on down and lets make a deal.

#28 4 years ago

Is anyone bringing standard playfield glass for sale, or could bring it if a deal is made beforehand?

#29 4 years ago

I have a NOS Bally Black Jack glass and an excellent Bally Evil Knievel glass if anyone is looking for either of those!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ft-wtb-official-replayfx-pinburgh-thread?hl=pbman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.