014.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
006.JPG
002.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BeaverBrewing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Nice example of a SFII. I would prefer to trade, but would be open to sell. I have some detailed pics, and will try and describe as best as possible. I would love for you to play it before you purchase if possible.

Some add-ons I did as well as some details about the machine.

- Rottendog Driver Board - Installed it about 6 months ago. Other one was fine, I just like to get in new boards when I can.
- LED's in the backglass
- Actual Backglass, not translite. One area of flaking.
- Rebuilt up kicker (M. Bison) and new snubber installed.
- Super-Bands installed.
- Blue LED's in the back, also installed several 89 Flasher LED's where it made sense and helped out a new player.
- A few LED's in hard to reach places on the playfield (so you dont have to tear apart half the game to change a bulb).
- New Silverjet balls installed last week.
- Playfield in great shape, factory mylar - Small wear around kickout holes. (pics included)
- Cabinet has no fade, but has wear in some areas. I'd say color is 10/10 - Condition is 7/10.
- One Coin slot does not work.
- Car is not the factory car, but works perfectly.
- Chun-Li motor works great.
- DMD is great other than bottom row which is out (does not effect gameplay) Only matters in the pic I took.

I am in Beaver Falls PA (45 minutes north of Pittsburgh and 35 minutes from Youngstown). I could ship, but would prefer a pickup.

In a pinch I could do a trade at the Ohio Pinball Show but that is a last resort.

Game works great, no glitches.

Some Games I would consider in a trade +/- cash depending on condition/game.
Barbed Wire, X-Files, Austin Powers, Freddy, Playboy (Data East), BTTF, Bone Busters, Super Mario, Super Mario Mushroom World, or 90's themed.

Pics to follow, feel free to ask any questions. Feel free to make an offer or stop in the brewery some weekend to give it a spin to see if you would like it!

002.JPG002.JPG
006.JPG006.JPG

#2 10 years ago

More pics...

009.JPG009.JPG 008.JPG008.JPG
#3 10 years ago

Boards...

015.JPG015.JPG 016.JPG016.JPG
#4 10 years ago

Cabinet...

011.JPG011.JPG 013.JPG013.JPG 014.JPG014.JPG
#5 10 years ago

Other Pics...

017.JPG017.JPG 019.JPG019.JPG 020.JPG020.JPG
#6 10 years ago

Apron is Ok...I have a custom card in there. I also have the original Manual.

004.JPG004.JPG 010.JPG010.JPG
#8 10 years ago

Forgot to add the DMD Pic...

Cash and Carry Price is $1350 OBO. Great Shape, New Board, some other minor upgrades as detailed above. Would prefer to trade if possible.

Also added a pic of the back of the backglass. Minor nick near RYU. Otherwise in great condition.

022.JPG022.JPG
001.JPG001.JPG

1 week later
#9 10 years ago

Still available, got some nibbles on it...

Ill also mention that I replaced the middle extra ball target with a new one about 3 months ago. Still would prefer a trade.

#11 10 years ago

They are Yellow Super Bands on the bottom, a Green one up top for Blanka, I also tried Blues, but these looked the best.

4 months later
#12 9 years ago

Still looking to trade and/or sell. Added to the above list I would want in a trade...Heavy metal meltdown, Punk, or bad girls. If you are interested please send me a message. You are welcome to stop in and play it as much as you'd like. Added some new post sleeves lately, a few more LEDs, but otherwise still great shape.

Had this "sold" two times now,traded once and people keep not showing up! Thank for looking.

1 month later
#13 9 years ago

Looking to make some room, dropping price to $1100 OBO. Still working great, added some more LEDs and gave it a good cleaning lately. New board stays in...would also consider trades for titles I have in original post...message me with questions.

#17 9 years ago

This is now sold! For those keeping track it went for $1275. Thanks for the inquires...sad to see it go...I love the gameplay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BeaverBrewing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ft-street-fighter-ii?tu=BeaverBrewing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.