Nice example of a SFII. I would prefer to trade, but would be open to sell. I have some detailed pics, and will try and describe as best as possible. I would love for you to play it before you purchase if possible.
Some add-ons I did as well as some details about the machine.
- Rottendog Driver Board - Installed it about 6 months ago. Other one was fine, I just like to get in new boards when I can.
- LED's in the backglass
- Actual Backglass, not translite. One area of flaking.
- Rebuilt up kicker (M. Bison) and new snubber installed.
- Super-Bands installed.
- Blue LED's in the back, also installed several 89 Flasher LED's where it made sense and helped out a new player.
- A few LED's in hard to reach places on the playfield (so you dont have to tear apart half the game to change a bulb).
- New Silverjet balls installed last week.
- Playfield in great shape, factory mylar - Small wear around kickout holes. (pics included)
- Cabinet has no fade, but has wear in some areas. I'd say color is 10/10 - Condition is 7/10.
- One Coin slot does not work.
- Car is not the factory car, but works perfectly.
- Chun-Li motor works great.
- DMD is great other than bottom row which is out (does not effect gameplay) Only matters in the pic I took.
I am in Beaver Falls PA (45 minutes north of Pittsburgh and 35 minutes from Youngstown). I could ship, but would prefer a pickup.
In a pinch I could do a trade at the Ohio Pinball Show but that is a last resort.
Game works great, no glitches.
Some Games I would consider in a trade +/- cash depending on condition/game.
Barbed Wire, X-Files, Austin Powers, Freddy, Playboy (Data East), BTTF, Bone Busters, Super Mario, Super Mario Mushroom World, or 90's themed.
Pics to follow, feel free to ask any questions. Feel free to make an offer or stop in the brewery some weekend to give it a spin to see if you would like it!